Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 7:39 AM
Posted on Patreon a weekly update, up to 196 renders, which isn't too bad for two weeks in...a few random samples from that post...(had to do this early because not available part of Sunday morning with no cell service outdoors) (edited)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Who is in the photo which tess posted in roadmap? Scene of a bathtub. Is she Yvette?
Looks very much like her at first glance.

Also, at 200 renders in 2 weeks, if that pace keeps up and we estimate the same render count as Part 1 then we could be looking at four and half to five months guesstimate for part 2 release!

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Too many details in this epic game. I'm honestly just playing so that Olivia can turn Kane into her permanent ass kisser
That does sound like a lot of fun! ❤

And I honestly just playing so that Kane can turn Olivia into his permanent cock sucker.
you better hope miss Olivia don't see that lol
Well I do like a dominant man, so few good men around these days, especially with big helmets!

Not 'too' dominant though of course :devilish::sneaky:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
speaking of which I want to see what happened to that little pink haired bitch who fucked over Olivia in her previous life

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That slightly seductive flirty bit with Elena when trying on the suit was a nice touch, I've been wanting a scene with her for ages. She might not be the wildest around, but when it comes purely to looks then I think she's the No.1 hottie. Hopefully, she's actually way more fucked up than we've had occasion to witness so far, so I can unreservedly join her camp, but seems she's becoming all reasonable and motherly. She said she's willing to put her happiness aside in return for the sister, and I'll absolutely make use of that.
That´s right, Elena doesn´t mind watch her daughter fucking others so i suppose she wouldn´t mind share Kane with her ;), but without contact between her and Olivia, for all of that incest stuff.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes