Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Also, at 200 renders in 2 weeks, if that pace keeps up and we estimate the same render count as Part 1 then we could be looking at four and half to five months guesstimate for part 2 release!
Also, Tess is planning to replace the old graphics card with a modern 4090RTX in April. So let's hope for a possible acceleration of the development process.

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That´s right, Elena doesn´t mind watch her daughter fucking others so i suppose she wouldn´t mind share Kane with her ;), but without contact between her and Olivia, for all of that incest stuff.
I don't know about the fucking scenes (not sure if such scenes with Olivia are even in the game), but Elena definitely wouldn't mind seeing her daughter enjoy and orgasm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think a threesome with mom and daughter would be super hot (even without the incest stuff you rightly mentioned). Plus, our Dark Quean Olivia has already agreed to share her mom.:love: All that's left is to convince Tess to create such a scene.:KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know about the fucking scenes (not sure if such scenes with Olivia are even in the game)
There isn't, anywhere. Olivia is a good girl and just receives pleasure from the odd tongue here and there. She has no actual 'sex' scenes at all, regardless of who is present (as that would seriously detour into three word territory far more that some scenes already do).

It's also my belief (I may be wrong) that going forward now (if you accept her advances), you will not see another slave/servant scene with her again.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don´t know if you are talking about Dark Quean Olivia or the character but knowing Dark Quean is ok with sharing Elena and the character is manageable by us... I´m sure can happen in the future :LOL:
Of course, I'm talking about the Dark Quean Olivia as a character, haha...It's just that here we see the embodiment of her evil side:devilish:, but somewhere deep inside her lurks her true self as well - sweet Olivia, loving Kane, hugging Seth tightly around his shoulders and promising to have their backs.;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You did not misinterpret me and I did also think about the world that we live in it's just...hmmm, maybe it just won't matter in this story given it's setting etc. I can't say I've noticed a particularly heated or an invasion of 'lovers/haters' on the dreaded topic here in this thread.

What you say also makes logical sense given the framework of the world. It's something as characters (and by extension us, as players) just have to accept. I think any love interest actually have sex would be a huge no no, and not somwhere Tess wishes to venture into...but yeah, for LI's...more licking scenes etc would continue the current narrative and also be expected.

It's a fine line that so far hasn't attracted the idiots of F95 thankfully. Maybe the lack of a tag helps in that regard. Regardless, long may it contonue to stay quiet heh.

There are plans to add the game to Steam?
Yes there are, but don't expect it any time soon.

She will have his back as long as he's loyal if not I don't think she wouldn't hesitate to flay him alive or give him a Blood Eagle or some other horrific type of execution
This is an interesting one...especially on the sub route (so far). Despite being quasi-brother, always being there for her in the past, etc etc, Olivia still makes it abundandtly clear to SubKane that she expects his loyalty and unswerving fealty. I think even a good Olivia would be prepared to cut Kane (and Seth) loose if she absolutely had to, especially if not on her romance arc. How much of that might be down to Elena would also pose an interesting question....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, Olivia is pretty but it seems that by introducing her as a sister, dunno why I can't see her any other way. Really, any of the four Karlsson sisters or even Claudia or milfy Elena are hotter for me :devilish:.
And I've pigeonholed Juliette as the real evil mistress, so Olivia seems more forced, canonically I think she'd be a good girl after her origins in that dingy hotel :ROFLMAO:.

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Can u make k10 by end of ep8 by doing only good choices? If so, what are other preqs that have to be completed as well?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, Olivia is pretty but it seems that by introducing her as a sister, dunno why I can't see her any other way. Really, any of the four Karlsson sisters or even Claudia or milfy Elena are hotter for me :devilish:.
And I've pigeonholed Juliette as the real evil mistress, so Olivia seems more forced, canonically I think she'd be a good girl after her origins in that dingy hotel :ROFLMAO:.
Hehe let's not get into that ole cookie again of what is and isn't possibly cannon hahaha (I think Crow has only just forgiven me from the last time) but I do agree, I think GoodOlivia is most likely her default state. I do love evil dark Olivia also but yeah, don't think it's her naturally.

As for looks, well yes, I'm always on team Livvy but she does come second at times to others, espeically the Goddess Dominique and our favourite wild wastelands survivor Angelica.

(and maybe Erica...and Eloise...Sonja...Taylor...Justine...Kim....ok ok ok..I'll stop...sshhhhh, don't tell her!)

Can u make k10 by end of ep8 by doing only good choices? If so, what are other preqs that have to be completed as well?
Ep.8 Pt 3 yes. Not before. So not for a while yet.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes