asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
In your playthrough (GoodDomKane and Good -sub/or Dom- Olivia), you'll see a few internal monologues (mentions) from Olivia about her attitude towards what's going on. Like about how she's forced to do what she's doing. And that explains a lot. (I don't know what stage of the game you're at, so I put the images under a spoiler just in case).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also have a dialogue between Kane and Olivia where he thanks her for showing her moral fortitude.
So good Olivia is actually forced to participate in some of the activities, since it's her direct duty as a Warden and since it's her main test to determine if she's worthy of a seat on the Board. And given that we can control Olivia in many scenes, it's up to you to decide what kind of person she'll be. But GoodOlivia is really kind and cares about both Kane and Seth (if that's what the player wants).
yeah my comment was after the police thing, I first refused but then accepted later on as it seemed maybe better than going to cells and she did what she did to those 2 guys ahahaha

Reactions: Stan5851

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
So question about Olivia, I'm only just starting the game and seeing her for the first time at the hospital. When I get the choice (through the mod) to have SisDom or SisSub what exactly does that mean? Can MC still be Dom over everyone including her if I make her SisDom or do I need to have her as SisSub?

I ask cause I'm kinda playing 4 different saves, MC GoodDom, MC GoodSub, MC EvilDom, and MC EvilSub. Not sure if I'll actually play through the whole game on all 4 saves but I'm just curious how I should be slotting Olivia choices into those 4 categories

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So question about Olivia, I'm only just starting the game and seeing her for the first time at the hospital. When I get the choice (through the mod) to have SisDom or SisSub what exactly does that mean? Can MC still be Dom over everyone including her if I make her SisDom or do I need to have her as SisSub?

I ask cause I'm kinda playing 4 different saves, MC GoodDom, MC GoodSub, MC EvilDom, and MC EvilSub. Not sure if I'll actually play through the whole game on all 4 saves but I'm just curious how I should be slotting Olivia choices into those 4 categories
So Olivia is basically the epitome of contradictions and confusions to this update, so apparently from the Dev herself if you are playing a Dom it's better that you set her to be Dom too and vice versa and but in short you can't budge her from her place much, you can be an equal to her, maybe a little, "for the sake of it" Dom content but no hard Dom content with her is planned by the developer.

So really if your expectations are to dominate her it's not possible, your best bet is to play Dom and let her play Dom too or vice versa because otherwise she will sense Kane's hypocrisy or shit like and create problems for him in future.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
So Olivia is basically the epitome of contradictions and confusions to this update, so apparently from the Dev herself if you are playing a Dom it's better that you set her to be Dom too and vice versa and but in short you can't budge her from her place much, you can be an equal to her, maybe a little, "for the sake of it" Dom content but no hard Dom content with her is planned by the developer.

So really if your expectations are to dominate her it's not possible, your best bet is to play Dom and let her play Dom too or vice versa because otherwise she will sense Kane's hypocrisy or shit like and create problems for him in future.
Huh bummer there isn't more dom content planned with her, but thanks for answering my questions. Seems simple enough, just play her like the MC basically

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

As of now, no Olivia isn't a sub, but according to Tess her subs inclinations will start to show themselves in later chapters. I imagine in the chapter after this one

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
so apparently from the Dev herself if you are playing a Dom it's better that you set her to be Dom too
Not really, not sure where you got that from...
no hard Dom content with her is planned by the developer.
Again, see above reply...
So really if your expectations are to dominate her it's not possible
It will be in the future...

The points are mostly how she perceives her world and how she acts around the facility, especially in regards to dealing with the Karlsson board members.

If Olivia has more sub points and your Kane has more dom points, then eventually, Olivia is planned to be submissive towards a dominant Kane but this is in the future, not happening as of yet, as Kane is still a slave currently and not even out of the K tracks. Once Kane gets into the Executive track this is planned to start happening.

For now, for the most part, the points for Olivia are does she impose her will and stand her ground, or does she let everyone steam-roller over her and push her around.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Tess posted an updated PDF version of "Karlsson Group Relationships Chart" Ep8 pt1 on Discord today.

Karlssons_Gambit_Ep_8_Relationship_Chart:
Gambit Queen is listed as an unidentified character, when they have been identified.
1712178906635.png
The Gambit Queen is Callista.

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Gambit Queen is listed as an unidentified character, when they have been identified.
View attachment 3508004
The Gambit Queen is Callista.

It also has Grymm Gudinna and the first ninja as the first person when that fact has been confirmed regardless of who one thinks Grymm is

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
It also has Grymm Gudinna and the first ninja as the first person when that fact has been confirmed regardless of who one thinks Grymm is
While it is never explicitly stated (at least not in-game), Ep 8 dialogue heavily implies the solution.

ETA. referring to the person the "Gambit Queen" referred to as "Ms. Grymm Gudinna." I have no idea who/what Ninja 1 or 2 are referring to, nor who they might be.

Last edited:

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
If Olivia has more sub points and your Kane has more dom points, then ecentually, Olivia is planned to be submissive towards a dominant Kane but this is in the future, not happening as of yet, as Kane is still a slave currently and not even out of the K tracks. Once Kane gets into the Exucutive track this is planned to start happening.

For now, for the most part, the points for Olivia are does she impose her will and stand her ground, or does she let everyone steam-roller over her and push her around.
So I assume if I'm trying to prepare for future updates to be dom over everyone including Olivia I make her do mostly sub choice? Sorry if we can't be sure yet. Just trying to get my stuff in order as I don't usually have much time to replay vns so I try to do what I can as I playthrough once on different saves

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So I assume if I'm trying to prepare for future updates to be dom over everyone including Olivia I make her do mostly sub choice? Sorry if we can't be sure yet. Just trying to get my stuff in order as I don't usually have much time to replay vns so I try to do what I can as I playthrough once on different saves
that is correct

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ninja 1 and 2 are different people. I believe we can all agree that Veronica isnt 1
I'm not sure what characters "Ninja 1" and "Ninja 2" refer to in-game, so I don't have any ideas who they might be.
My "fearful symmetry" spoilers above were referring to the person the "Gambit Queen" referred to as "Ms. Grymm Gudinna."

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm not sure what characters "Ninja 1" and "Ninja 2" refer to in-game, so I don't have any ideas who they might be.
My "fearful symmetry" spoilers above were referring to the person the "Gambit Queen" referred to as "Ms. Grymm Gudinna."
Ninja 1 is the first meeting between grymm and Callista, Ninja 2 is the second meeting between callista and an unknown woman who isn't Grymm. Masks, clothing style and tess herself tells us they're different people.

Reactions: Maviarab

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ninja 1 is the first meeting between grymm and Callista, Ninja 2 is the second meeting between callista and an unknown woman who isn't Grymm. Masks, clothing style and tess herself tells us they're different people.
Okay, you're going to have to provide some screencaps or images or something.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes