MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Do you think that in a path with Dom Evil Olivia and Dom Good/Evil Kane would be possible that Olivia gives a blowjob to Kane and when he cums she kisses him with the cum in her lips? Like a try to make clear who is in charge, of course with the posibility of decline her action as Kane. (in sub path this could happen without any attempt of decline from Kane :LOL:)

When i think about Olivia-Kane lewd scenes there are so many kinks that can be used :unsure:
Joshy is that you?

Mar 11, 2023
Joshy is that you?
I think it's kinda hot too tbh, it's like a scene from another game, Pale Carnations, where you can kiss the girl who gave you a blowjob, and the whole crowd (you have a big audience) goes "WTF??", but it gives you bonus points, so yay! I'll admit, it's probably a much more interesting fantasy rather than actually doing it though. At least it's not some other dude's cum.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Joshy is that you?
He hacked my account, i have access now again, sorry. :rolleyes:

I'll admit, it's probably a much more interesting fantasy rather than actually doing it though.
Indeed, many of my fantasies are cool in my head, but if i have to do those in real life... Hell no... At least i think so, no one can know until they try it.

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
she's one of the reasons I'm playing :love:

femdom isn't my kink but there's a dom route and the developer has created a delightfully dark and evil world

I've barely started but I like this woman already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohhh, you'll have plenty of interactions with Elena, don't you worry...plenty.

Yes, the dom route is very good, slowly progresses nicely.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
she's one of the reasons I'm playing :love:

femdom isn't my kink but there's a dom route and the developer has created a delightfully dark and evil world

I've barely started but I like this woman already
She won't have an ending in Dom route but I guess you can enjoy the journey if that's enough for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25tolife

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
On another note, for Joiplay users:
The game will not start properly with or without the mod.

Sancho mod uses functions not found in Joiplay & idk if he had time to look at an workaround.
So no Sancho mod for Joiplay users, otherwise the game will just freeze on start or load.

Even without the mod, there's an error of 'quick_menu' is not defined, when playing in Joiplay.
Here's a simple workaround that works on season 2 atleast. Should technically work for season 1 too (I remember it had the same 'quick_menu' not defined problem).

Remember, this is for Joiplay only.
If you don't know what that is, this doesn't affect you.

Just drop Joiplay.rpy into the game/ folder (where the script.rpa is located, where you usually put patch/mod files)

I don't think many play on Joiplay but hopefully they'll find this if they search for Joiplay
I can't download it, when I click it just another window opens and a command line appears

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don´t know why but i still feeling that Olivia render is the hottest here... And is strange because there are so many games out there with a lot of girls better rendered or even more... exotic.

But at the end of the day is Olivia who excites me the most :unsure:
Which one?

Mar 7, 2024
I don´t know why but i still feeling that Olivia render is the hottest here... And is strange because there are so many games out there with a lot of girls better rendered or even more... exotic.

Like what render exactly? I wanted to say model, Olivia model, like her body and face in general :)

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024

she has her legs sealed shut despite your desire and it makes you all the more hot and bothered

also, come on. she's a baddie chillin' on her throne.

that's what went though my head when I saw her for the first time :love:

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes