Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i really hope the Male MC gets to play more dominate role and a path away from femdom as the story progresses, to the point where is he at the top of the food chain and put the current alpha females in their place.
Patience padawan....patience. We have to get off the K -Track first ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i really hope the Male MC gets to play more dominate role and a path away from femdom as the story progresses, to the point where is he at the top of the food chain and put the current alpha females in their place.
That's the way it's going to be. The other thing is that the "background femdom" (not in regards to the KaneDom) probably won't go anywhere, for that's the nature of this game. But the sadistic bitches will know their place, there's no doubt about that. I'm not sure about Juliette, but we'll see.

Here is a rough outline of how Dom Kane's career/rise to the top can (will) develop. (taken from Ep8 pt1 WT)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worthless Worm

Formerly 'Mistress Maria's Slave'
Jul 17, 2024
When Ep7 finished...keep clicking through the screens. You will get a screen that says enter your save name here. The box is at the bottom of the screen where you can type a save name. Make it so you understand what this save is for. If you get to the screen with 'Tess', roll back a screen.

In Ep8, start a 'new' game...it will bring up a window with the first 8 save slots with the saves as you named them at the end of Ep7. Click the save and it will continue for you.

You can hit it regardless of whether Olivia is good or bad (though evil olivia is much better imo). I would suggest using the walkthrough and follow carefully if you want a specific path to follow. There are a few specific variables where you want to obtain as many points as possible to keep getting demoted. You can hit K1 before Ep8.

Hmmm damn...must be misremembering....thanks!
Thank You so much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
Hooray, they moved it! :) Enjoy trying this out everyone!
Thank you for this amazing game thats hella creative of you to make options and choices of hard/dark femdom for hardcore femdom lovers i thought it was all gonna be light femdom loved the k1-k3 level

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
When Ep7 finished...keep clicking through the screens. You will get a screen that says enter your save name here. The box is at the bottom of the screen where you can type a save name. Make it so you understand what this save is for. If you get to the screen with 'Tess', roll back a screen.

In Ep8, start a 'new' game...it will bring up a window with the first 8 save slots with the saves as you named them at the end of Ep7. Click the save and it will continue for you.

You can hit it regardless of whether Olivia is good or bad (though evil olivia is much better imo). I would suggest using the walkthrough and follow carefully if you want a specific path to follow. There are a few specific variables where you want to obtain as many points as possible to keep getting demoted. You can hit K1 before Ep8.

Hmmm damn...must be misremembering....thanks!
what about android save feature so i can play karlssons gambit 2 in continuation will it work the same way as windows ?

VladZoR

Nov 15, 2022
I think you can't .. you got demoted to k7 from k9 if you are on that path and i guess it will stay that way !!
Really? ). Why is this happening?). I thought it didn't affect if Alexandra wasn't angry.I wanted to make 3 sponsors (Alexandra, Veronica, Dominique and rank k9)

Last edited:

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
Last night I was blindly playing the Kane K2 route and came to the injection scene with the doctor and Olivia. I don't like needles at all, what a horrible scene! :eek:
lol i want Kane to almost feel near death experience with brutal torture like so that he beg for mercy especially by Mistress Olivia

• Angry
Reactions: Piratefishes

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
Seriously...was most of that not obvious to you you by Episode 5?

Kane's usefulness (currently) amounts to him being fertile. That's it. He's always needed to support me, Dom or Sub route for the record because I'm the only one that has any power. I even question Kane's loyalty on more than one occasion.
oh you are right Mistress Olivia on power

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
Thanks for the sneak peek, I just hope Patreon doesn't have any problems with the third image (it's a mother and daughter sharing a dick). Or is my memory failing me? :KEK:.

I don't know anything about fashion or clothing, but I assure you I've never seen shoes like these in my life. Very dangerous for the balls :eek:.
i love it spiked heel ballbusting is so hot

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
yea if you dislike the protagonist so much you want to see his willy cut off or etc, perhaps its time to try another game.

Thats what Im talking about now if only a certain red head would be upgraded to tier go away
i think its should be done as bad ending in the end of the game not right now

Nov 7, 2020
Would love to see if you add more spit in mouth, faceslapping, whipping
lol i want Kane to almost feel near death experience with brutal torture like so that he beg for mercy especially by Mistress Olivia
oh you are right Mistress Olivia on power
i love it spiked heel ballbusting is so hot
Depends, i love all kind of brutuality kink by females over males if Goddess wants it she can do i, slave should accept his fate and also she can convert slave into dart board games
i think its should be done as bad ending in the end of the game not right now
i want to join discord server too
You heard of quote?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
what about android save feature so i can play karlssons gambit 2 in continuation will it work the same way as windows ?
No idea sorry. Not sure how android saves work or where they are placed. However, there is no Ep8 android, so would suggest using JoiPlay but again, no idea how that works either sorry.
i heard but what does it do. sorry my english is bad
If you click the quote button on multiple different posts, the forum saves them up (for want of a better explanation). When you want to post yourself, click insert quotes (to the right of attach files) and it will bring up a window showing them all. In this window you can delete, rearrange etc. Click quote messages and it will put them all into your own post window, then you can reply to them all at the same time so you are not spamming the forum with post after post after post.

Reactions: Worthless Worm

Worthless Worm

Jul 17, 2024
No idea sorry. Not sure how android saves work or where they are placed. However, there is no Ep8 android, so would suggest using JoiPlay but again, no idea how that works either sorry.

If you click the quote button on multiple different posts, the forum saves them up (for want of a better explanation). When you want to post yourself, click insert quotes (to the right of attach files) and it will bring up a window showing them all. In this window you can delete, rearrange etc. Click quote messages and it will put them all into your own post window, then you can reply to them all at the same time so you are not spamming the forum with post after post after post.

btw how can i join discord server with Mistress Tess ?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes