GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
So, who does everyone tend to pick as their sponsor? I align with Dominique from a morality perspective, but Veronica's intelligence and access to stuff like that enhancement pod thing makes it seem like she'd be more beneficial to the mc.
I play several paths, so my pick of sponsor depends on the path I happen to play at that time. My personal preference pick is Veronica though. Mainly because I think she's beautiful (am a sucker for red hair with freckles). And, without going into spoilers, personality-wise there's also a lot more to her than you might think at first glance.

Worthless_

Jul 17, 2024
I play several paths, so my pick of sponsor depends on the path I happen to play at that time. My personal preference pick is Veronica though. Mainly because I think she's beautiful (am a sucker for red hair with freckles). And, without going into spoilers, personality-wise there's also a lot more to her than you might think at first glance.
Delilah can shit on my mouth anytime and i'll thank her for it

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can't wait for next chapter. September end?
Based on previous chapters (and render count) that is looking a possibility currently though in reality, render count means very little in terms of story and chapter content. If we however go off previous releases, it does seem like Tess tries to be somewhat consistent with size.

As with all things though, numerous things can/will/may happen between now and then so it is really a little early to be trying to nail it down with any degree of accuracy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 1:52 PM
Please note I posted a fairly long Patreon post on the page. Especially note bullet point 2 which talks about the Apple/Patreon app changes coming to the site. It's very important for people that primarily use the Patreon app on Apple devices. I am also updating the render counts by path moving forward each week since I'm kind of caught up on organizing the overall outline.

Also note Delilah tiers and above what I wrote on # 4. Thanks all! (2,345 render count from 2230 I think last week update, current scenes are bigger (6+ people) and these just take longer versus 2-3 people.

(Look like all SubSneaks again btw)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last week we were actually at 2248 total renders (sorry Tess heh), so only 97 renders completed this week, though given Tess seems to have had a week of more complex scenes with more characters then it is understandable (if you understand how Daz works, if not, feel free to ask me). Still an impressive number by anyone's standards though.

We have no idea where where are up to in the story and exactly what Part 2 will consist of, so in line with previous post (and previous sized chapters) it is still looking for maybe a late Sept to mid October release.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes