Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
2 Questions:

1. I am contemplating on starting the secret sub path. But how to take that path and what is the starting point?

2. Is the secret sub path same as secret revolution path? If no, then how to start that path?
All is in the walkthrough...however:

Secret sub, be on the dom path and when meet Alessa with our dark quean in her apartment, when Alessa asks for a massage, make sure to pick her feet. Self-explanatory from there on. Alternatively, Start at K4 sub rank...make sure you progress to K5, this will automatically put you on the Dom/SS path for you. Pick your flavour.

Revolution, get involved with Junko (romance) and stay on her path.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Just really quick

This is for all those (People) who REALLY are asking

ANY SAVES

You may wanna take 2 secs and rethink that! This is by far the most crazy insane kind of request to ask from this awesome and incredible example of what a great game looks and truly is worth every second you play or read, yet from what is probably the most wildly complex game I have ever played on this or any site in this genre. The amount of shit and crazy paths you can go down and actually like or want to see the other ways it could be for Kane, it is very different with every single click when you are given time to make a choice! One wrong pick or one bad thing you think is not right but you do that anyways it can and will not go good you can bet that! Crazy it is with how many ways for mc to either start on a path that could be epic or just that and could be where the path you are on could be epic how far you fall to shit living! From the time you start and to the end of recent update you legit go back and start all over and see a completely different story and more than 2 times you can actually do this with just one choice from the many different choices is crazy which is not a game making it a saves kind of game you DON'T want to try cause well, YA KNOW WHAT DO IT go on just try someone's nice PG (LOL) save! Or one of the Oh shit WTF rated you never will want to see again save cause they exist here lol!

I would bet anything you are quick to say WTF or run and be one of the few who either don't like this ghame or one of the many who ask 1,000 questions you can easily have answered.......but a lil secret, if you was to actually start and PLAY, YES PLAY YOU YOURSELF, sit and play this great game with the WALKTHROUGH (HIGHLY RECOMMEND) you can make it your own kind of game without scarring yourself for life by seeing things you NEVER want to see in these games!!! WITHOUT ANY DFOUBT WHEN SOMEONE WHO NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE
YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT AND A NEW TOP 5 FAVE! THIS IS A DIAMOND IN A PILE OF RUBIES THAT ARE SADLY IN A HUGE REMAINING PILE OF SHIT!! ;-p ;-p CAN'T WAIT FOR UPDATE!
Olivia_KG_sig.gif OMWH-Vania.gif

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Do not even :sick:

I reckon Angelica wasn't included to give the other ladies a chance
I would say if anything, this is a niche VN at the end of the day, despite it's popularity and it's not like she is even really a proper LI at the moment is it?

However, I'll assume this on an echo chanber site like Reddit...which says much about the average demographic that uses it often.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I would say if anything, this is a niche VN at the end of the day, despite it's popularity and it's not like she is even really a proper LI at the moment is it?

However, I'll assume this on an echo chanber site like Reddit...which says much about the average demographic that uses it often.
She was popular enough to get upgraded :unsure:
But seriously, I was just echo chamber bitching here since if I complained in the Badik thread where the patreon poll was posted, they likely wouldn't know who the fuck I was talking about :ROFLMAO:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Theres currently a poll going around for best red head and the obvious choice somehow did not manage even to make the final list. ;s
Where can I find this poll? XD
I'm curious who all is on there!

From Karlsson's Gambit, for me anyway, probably the minority on this but I'm gonna go with Delilah!
Other red heads from other stuff that comes to mind are Lily (Fresh Women), Yasuka (Goodbye Eternity) Mona (BaDIK) off the top of my head right now though.

Are there any from Karlsson's Gambit on the poll?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Where can I find this poll? XD
I'm curious who all is on there!

From Karlsson's Gambit, for me anyway, probably the minority on this but I'm gonna go with Delilah!
Other red heads from other stuff that comes to mind are Lily (Fresh Women), Yasuka (Goodbye Eternity) Mona (BaDIK) off the top of my head right now though.

Are there any from Karlsson's Gambit on the poll?
It's already closed but it was a patreon poll and nope, no Karlssons ladies made it

• Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes