Dec 28, 2019
You can share the food and still get to level 6. But it requires the deal with Patricia as long as I remember and picking other choices.

Also, not sure if it matters, I think it does, but I got Elena's endorsement in the first chapter. She wants you neither good nor evil, but smart!
You're right, Elena's support does matter. Patricia doesn't offer the testing deal (and the sex that goes with it at the end of the test) unless she thinks the MC is going to shoot up in the ranks fast, and that becomes automatic if Elena offers to mentor the MC due to that smart choice you mentioned in Chap 1. Otherwise you can't have more than 2 sub points.

how the fook do you get k6 from start, i done one and got k5 but if you need to do the episode again i feel like doing it all over again. i remember them saying something like dont have sex straight away but not going to lie i did it and im not sure if that affects it
How can i get K6?
K6 walkthrough please?
Don't end Chap 2 with any slave points if you want K6. So either avoid them entirely, or don't get more than 2 and then make the choices that will remove them. Opportunities exist to remove up to 2 slave points.

See Zoey Raven's excellent walkthrough which has a link in the thread's original post for what choices will add or remove slave points.

Some of my previous posts on the subject:

Slave points are different from sub points and they directly determine the results of the executive test. Here are the cut-offs straight from Zoey Raven's walkthrough:

If [Slave] >=10, then you will obtain [Pissboy] & [K4]
If [Slave] >=3, then [K4]
If [Slave] >=1, then [K5]
Else [K6].
You can actually give the best food away and still get K6, but it's considerably harder. It's possible to remove up to 2 slave points if you pick the right choices (cut a deal with Pat, tell her you have no questions during the test, and tell Jake nothing about the test) which can counter the minimum 2 points gained because of suboptimal running performance due to malnourishment dropping you back to 0 slave points and enabling you to attain K6.

Of course not warning your buddy Jake at all can also be considered a selfish move. So if you want K6 you can either keep the food for yourself and tell him a little bit about what's going on, or you can give your food to him or the other prisoners and not warn him at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know what to think of this game. It's for people who like BDSM in detail, but lame.
All choices were one bad one after another, there's no getting away from it.
The BDSM wasn't as hardcore as expected, sure some died, but I didn't know any of them, so who cares.
Sure hope they fix it and fill in the missing blanks, a remake comes to mind, more thorough remake.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and m4pII

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i got the patricia deal and sex scene without having elena as my mentor in my first run through.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Tess

Great game, amazing variety of branching paths.

One request: Would it be possible to add a Stats display in the Menu or somewhere of what the current ranks are (Good/Evil, etc.). This would be helpful in places like when Kiyomi asks Kane about Arena fighting: if a player feels like they have enough points in one or the other, they can choose more, or go for pleasing Kiyomi, or see that they need more points either way and continue to build on that side of the spectrum?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Tess

Great game, amazing variety of branching paths.

One request: Would it be possible to add a Stats display in the Menu or somewhere of what the current ranks are (Good/Evil, etc.). This would be helpful in places like when Kiyomi asks Kane about Arena fighting: if a player feels like they have enough points in one or the other, they can choose more, or go for pleasing Kiyomi, or see that they need more points either way and continue to build on that side of the spectrum?
See here:

Sorry I can't respond to everyone directly yet, very busy. I am looking for maybe a tiny bit more help with my art for the game so working on something on that end. My interior design business is getting crazy now, having to hire a fourth person there so really trying to balance everything. I know it appears the game is doing ok overall, but in actuality I am losing considerable income with opportunity cost as per hour my normal billing is 25-30 times as much per hour as it is for the game, and I'm doing this mostly for love. Regarding the levels, my $2500 Patreon goal is about trying to find a coder to add that kind of thing in the UI. (good/evil/sub/dom/relationship points)

I have a few people in mind maybe to help with that, but don't know how busy they are, etc.

One thing I have also mentioned in my road map at some point in the past is that in Update 0.8, a lot of the choices will winnow down to key paths that are more locked in for Act III. (Updates 9 to 11) So things will actually become more focused after that point for key goals you decide, etc.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Is this game about male mc or female mc? Cause all i'm seeing is the female mc gaining power and becoming the queen of gambit then what about our male mc? :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is this game about male mc or female mc? Cause all i'm seeing is the female mc gaining power and becoming the queen of gambit then what about our male mc? :)
I'm not going to rehash the argument over multiple protagonist games here, so I'll just say it's about both. It's natural to assume the male protagonist is the more central because he's the one we're introduced to first (and he does get the most screentime overall I think), but the dev has mentioned a few times that the female protagonist's story is the key reason she made the game. The third protagonist (the other brother) gets so little screentime that he hardly counts for now, but presumably he'll come to play a part at some point.

As the game is set in a femdom environment, it's hardly surprising that the female protagonist is in the more powerful position. The male will have to claw his way up, if you want him to.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes