longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was great, I'm not into femdom at all, but the threat of it kept me on edge in a good way as I tried to navigate things and get as much power as possible, especially as the walkthrough mod wasn't updated so I had to actually struggle with all my decisions (even small ones like who to be with in the hottub), but I think I ended up in a good spot starting as K6 and having a sponsor (Juliette)... and the game caters well to being dominant and evil and that's my jam...

Initially I was pretty into Elena and Sam, and was hoping for an endgame where I could get them pregnant then have them compete for my favour based on how pleased I was with how they were raising their daughters to serve me... but honestly there's a ton of good women in here I'd want to extend that to, Deliah is another excellent one (and I'd be open to partnering up with her if it'd mean I got control over both companies), Juliette has promise (though been a bit tame so far) and I'm on her side atm but don't actually want her to get control of the company - I want that, the MC's sister obviously would have to be bred even if she wasn't hot (I'm hoping playing her as a cruel character too won't make it impossible for the MC to get on top of her later)... even ones like Kiyomi, the other sisters, Chanel, Daphne and her hottest step-daughter could all be thrown a bone too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd do another another runthrough if the walkthrough mod gets updated though as I can't imagine I've gotten through perfectly (but I hate alt-tabbing to look at ones outside of the game)... also I've got to imagine that large chunks of the game must be wildly different, like say if you only end up being a K4 and subservient, so might check that out at some point if I can bring myself to make the MC boring, haha.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Can I take any path for the MC as male sub without anal penetration?
I've tried a few paths and only found one so far that featured the MC getting anally penetrated, and that was based on a specific choice where the MC was told beforehand that he would get anally penetrated if he agreed to it.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Hi! I can't find the walkthrough. The links says page 70 but the forum only runs to page 41. Thanks for your help.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Hi! I can't find the walkthrough. The links says page 70 but the forum only runs to page 41. Thanks for your help.
Maybe you changed the ammount of posts per page? I have the standard 20 posts per page and it goes to the correct post

Dec 28, 2019
i got the patricia deal and sex scene without having elena as my mentor in my first run through.
You're right. If Elena offers to mentor you then Patricia automatically offers her own deal, but you can still get the offer from Patricia if you have 2 or fewer sub points.

Last edited:
Reactions: D9074

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Regarding Juliette and that specific scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I note that a few people here have been anticipating some truly dark scenes. I myself have been hoping, but I am aware of the probability of scaring away many, and I suspect that you must be, too - erring on the side of caution in this, your highly ambitious but first foray into this media. I do wonder if, say, some Patreons might not get access to a Director's Cut, where everything is finalised according to Your... preferences? :devilish:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I see someone say they got promoted to K7 from k6 too, how did that even happen this early in the game or is it BS?

Dec 28, 2019
I see someone say they got promoted to K7 from k6 too, how did that even happen this early in the game or is it BS?
Open the Junko romance path either on the plane or at the spa, land Dominique as your sponsor, and then don't lose Junko's support at the spa. Junko will successfully convince Dominique to promote you ASAP to K7.

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Open the Junko romance path either on the plane or at the spa, land Dominique as your sponsor, and then don't lose Junko's support at the spa. Junko will successfully convince Dominique to promote you ASAP to K7.
Both my playthroughs got veronica as sponsor, dont even know how to get dominique. thanks for letting me know though!

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger
Dec 28, 2019
Both my playthroughs got veronica as sponsor, dont even know how to get dominique. thanks for letting me know though!
Yep, the early promotion is currently limited to MC's being sponsored by Dominique. If both Dominique and Veronica are interested in the MC, Dominique will let Veronica have first shot at him for political reasons. She wants Veronica on her side. So to get K7 early in Chap 4 you need to avoid making Veronica too interested. OTOH Dominique isn't as interested in sponsoring evil MC's, so she lets Juliette have evil MC's if they've sparked her interest. Here's the game logic from Zoey Raven's Walkthrough:

If [Vmeet] >=2 {Go to Veronica Meet}
If [Jmeet] >=3 & [Evil] >=3 {Go to J Meet}
Else {Go to D Meet}

Reactions: VOYEUR and D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yep, the early promotion is currently limited to MC's being sponsored by Dominique. If both Dominique and Veronica are interested in the MC, Dominique will let Veronica have first shot at him for political reasons. She wants Veronica on her side. So to get K7 early in Chap 4 you need to avoid making Veronica too interested. OTOH Dominique isn't as interested in sponsoring evil MC's, so she lets Juliette have evil MC's if they've sparked her interest. Here's the game logic from Zoey Raven's Walkthrough:

If [Vmeet] >=2 {Go to Veronica Meet}
If [Jmeet] >=3 & [Evil] >=3 {Go to J Meet}
Else {Go to D Meet}
So im guessing their choice is to do with what you answer on the test then? the only time i showed any kind of evil is in them answers, and it wasn't really evil i just couldnt think of a better word. I thought i needed to show them i wasnt a push over in the test. maybe playing it more honest would get dominique.

Im curious who is the best one to have as a sponsor. I dont want to be evil in the game but i dont want to let people walk over me either. im not going to submit at all i want my MC to get high up.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
To get Dominique you have to be on the, what I've been calling, Dom Good path. The only thing I dont like about it is that I'm forced to choose Junko in the bath and I like others that are there more. No real biggie, I just did a second, Veronica path. Veronica, IMHO, appears to be more powerful than Dominique, but YMMV.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
To get Dominique you have to be on the, what I've been calling, Dom Good path. The only thing I dont like about it is that I'm forced to choose Junko in the bath and I like others that are there more. No real biggie, I just did a second, Veronica path. Veronica, IMHO, appears to be more powerful than Dominique, but YMMV.
yeah i was the same, first i tried chanel because she is sexy as fuck then i tried the other girl because she is higher up. I felt like veronica was the best one to be with.. She is the smartest and not really evil. Has a lot of things that can enhance you and stop pain and things like that. Maybe dominique is good for getting a promotion early but veronica may be the best for the long run.

Reactions: faradhii
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes