Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Well I am thinking could it be a possible ending to this game where male mc can have all four Karlsson sisters as his wives.
Have you played the fucking game? There is zero indication this can happen. The sisters are about as dysfunctional as you can get as a family.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any way to be a sub and still progress to like K8/K9 etc?
Nah, that's not possible, you can't climb the corporate ladder up with being a pet to ceo pets.

EDIT: The developer said it is possible to get to K8 or K9 but maybe not K10 (highest rank).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and SubFork

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Nah, that's not possible, you can't climb the corporate ladder up with being a pet to ceo pets.
Well, I'll grant that's not possible at the moment. But the Gambit is far from over, at least one high-ranking person might help you - and while deliberately picking *all* the sub/punishment choices won't get you too far, there is a lot of wiggle-room in the decisions and plenty of opportunities to adjust your path a bit. However, there *will* be a crunch point sooner or later - so pick what you want to aim for, and then try very hard to make it happen without deviating too much. There will be paths catering to good/evil/dom/sub - though some may be more fleshed out than others, and some may be more satisfying than others

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
In my download game ends after chapter 3. Is this an known issue? any ideas. Thanks
This is almost certainly due to a 0.3-something mod. While most of a mods' code is usually outside of the script, it pretty much has to alter the script file in some way, or the new code won't affect the old code. Thus, the script file gets modified, which in turn alters the way the data is held in the save file.

TL/DR: Don't patch the current game with an older mod.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I would be very surprised if you can get close to being at the top of the company as someone that is a sub. Even if that was the only way there i wouldnt do it lol. Its going to be interesting to see how this game plays out in the next few updates though its very different to others on here and a really good story.

Reactions: qazmlp

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is there any way to be a sub and still progress to like K8/K9 etc?
I'm sorry I'm so busy with more than just the game to check in on here better, but the answer to this is very specific. Yes, a sub can advance to ranks like K8 or K9 (note I am being very specific here). I am not saying anything beyond for example K10 (the highest rank of the "K class" so to speak)

Orlando1186

May 25, 2020
This is almost certainly due to a 0.3-something mod. While most of a mods' code is usually outside of the script, it pretty much has to alter the script file in some way, or the new code won't affect the old code. Thus, the script file gets modified, which in turn alters the way the data is held in the save file.

TL/DR: Don't patch the current game with an older mod.
Yes, thank you all, you were correct, thats the reason.

Reactions: Me666

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
If I have a save from 0.4 beta then can I start from there when I download 0.5, when it is released; or I have to compulsarily download 0.4 final and make a save in it and then proceed with 0.5, when it is released?

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
That's a good question
If I have a save from 0.4 beta then can I start from there when I download 0.5, when it is released; or I have to compulsarily download 0.4 final and make a save in it and then proceed with 0.5, when it is released?
That's a good question. I believe that if you saved on the mask screen, it should all behave itself. Tess' final versions are generally for polish; fixing a few minor words here and there, correcting graphical glitchs. I doubt there were any game-changing decisions added into Final that were not present in beta, and so nothing should break :)

Torgov69

Aug 31, 2020
I have never had a problem even going from test release to final version with saves. Her code is rock solid.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yo Tess, just want to say I love your work and take your time. I mean do take breaks if your imagination run dry or if it becomes too tedious. Enjoy life too yeah? Milking is one thing, but knowing when you need a break is another. You deserve a vacation too!
Now I'm not one to talk, as I'm not a patreon but I think most of us have a love feeling for you, patreon or not.

By the way I've always wanted a game where I am in a power position, like a teacher, psychologist, warden, president etc. and gets overpowered from seductive cruel women :), ah well just a thought for your next game, take it or leave it. I think having two games going, one main and one side-kick could be cool too, if they both share the similar kinks. Else people might get upset and feel left out.

Anyway hang in there, and keep up the good work!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
As a player who is 100% dom and 0% sub personality and in the bedroom, this game has provided me with an absolutely unique experience. For a game where Submission is the absolute main theme, I've been blown away how well a Dom playthrough is written in this game-world. It all makes sense. There's nothing conflicting about a 100% dom personality doing their best in a world of men as subs, which is a testament to the writing and planning of the dev. Absolutely remarkable.

Hell, you even "succeed" through the program higher as a dom than the sub path. It lets subs get their fix on being berated and dommed for performing poorly, and doms get their fix of never bending the knee in a satisfying, rewarding way. Doms aren't ignored at all in this game. I feel like such an idiot for passing this up for so long.

The originality of it, the satisfaction of overcoming adversity with the odds stacked against you, etc, all come together to make this one of the most enjoyable and fun "Dom routes" in any game out there.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes