Dec 28, 2019
Not really considering she's gone over LI's twice but we'll leave it there.
Like a rorschach test, I think this says more about the preferences and inclinations of the person drawing a conclusion than what was actually said. You've clearly and very strongly drawn yours.

If people want to cling to a bit of hope then carry on, it gets tiresome arguing over it.
Well that blot of ink you're insisting must be a butterfly isn't so clearly a butterfly to others. You've made inferences beyond what was explicitly said that strike me as more informative of your preferences than anything else.

Problem is when people cling to false hope then get upset when that thing never happens. She even posted about his LI's, none of which were Olivia, then mentioned she had her own LI's but that's not enough for some of you so carry on as you were.
False hope can go both ways. Judging by some of the comments, some seem to have become almost religiously invested in nothing occurring between the two characters to the point where they will be upset if something happens.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
After reading Tess' spoilers, I guess I can say this could be the most "ambitious" game on the site.
I just don't envy her, given all the possible paths that there are in the game.
Anyway, all the paths are a lot intriguing, and some of them really meet my tastes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Certainly Tess knows how to tease her followers.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh no, I already know I can't please everyone. I am just trying to let people have fun :) I am grinding away sub path is done, dom path is what I am working on now. Very close. Patrons have voted on a possible release schedule, ongoing.

Err, maybe enjoy some "story music" in the meantime? My biggest Patron is a well known music producer so I have actually done a few extra private scenes expanding a little on a few characters, someday that likely comes all out too. So these are just royalty free, but the titles are very precise for story purposes in ways not clear yet...have a great day all!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Problem is when people cling to false hope then get upset when that thing never happens. She even posted about his LI's, none of which were Olivia, then mentioned she had her own LI's but that's not enough for some of you so carry on as you were.
Well, I guess some (of the people hoping something more will happen between MC & Olivia) may be upset if it doesn't happen, but I think it's incorrect to think everyone will be like that.
All in all, it's gonna come down to expectation.

Do I, in part of my mind hope that something more may happen between Mc & Olivia? Yes.
Would I be glad if somehow something more happens (whether by making Olivia not blood related etc)? Definitely.

But does that mean I think it's likely to happen?
No, not really.

There's fair share of games out there where an attractive character becomes unavailable due to being related to MC such as following titles:

- MC's sister in Become a Rockstar
- MC's sister in Reluctant Archon
(there should be others but those two are the only ones I can remember now lol).

So I'm inclined to think probably not, and if it doesn't happen, well...... not like I'm gonna be upset or heartbroken about it or anything.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I guess some (of the people hoping something more will happen between MC & Olivia) may be upset if it doesn't happen, but I think it's incorrect to think everyone will be like that.
All in all, it's gonna come down to expectation.

Do I, in part of my mind hope that something more may happen between Mc & Olivia? Yes.
Would I be glad if it somehow like that happens (whether by making Olivia not blood related etc)? Definitely.

But does that mean I think it's likely to happen?
No, not really.

There's fair share of games out there where an attractive character becomes unavailable due to being related to MC such as following titles:

- MC's sister Become a Rockstar
- MC's sister in Reluctant Archon
(there should be others but those two are the only ones I can remember now lol).

So I'm inclined to think probably not, and if it doesn't happen, well...... not like I'm gonna be upset or heartbroken about it or anything.
Add Azel, Cedar and Wendy from WVM

This place needs a No Incest tag

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Add Azel, Cedar and Wendy from WVM

This place needs a No Incest tag
Yeah.
A No Incest tag would certainly make things more clear cut for everyone, cause sometimes just story itself and the way the character interacts with others leaves it very ambiguous.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Is Olivia the child of Alexander? Are not all the sisters children of Alexander? So would it not be incest if any of them slept together?

• Wow
Reactions: Choooogatta
Dec 28, 2019
It's been established that all 4 sisters have the same father, but different mothers, that father being Alexander Karlsson. Now we know Kane can have relationships with the sisters and that's probably the biggest reason he is unlikely to be Alexander's son, because that would be incest and we've been told there is no biological brother/sister incest in the game. With Olivia it isn't so clear, but given that she's already being treated almost as if she were a long lost Karlsson sister, it seems likely that she's Alexander's daughter, but it hasn't been confirmed. It would also have been easier to arrange the abduction of
if he were the father and at the scene when she was born pretending it was a stillbirth. Although I suppose it could also have been an IVF thing.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's been established that all 4 sisters have the same father, but different mothers, that father being Alexander Karlsson. Now we know Kane can have relationships with the sisters and that's probably the biggest reason he is unlikely to be Alexander's son, because that would be incest and we've been told there is no biological brother/sister incest in the game. With Olivia it isn't so clear, but given that she's already being treated almost as if she were a long lost Karlsson sister, it seems likely that she's Alexander's daughter, but it hasn't been confirmed. It would also have been easier to arrange the abduction of
if he were the father and at the scene when she was born pretending it was a stillbirth. Although I suppose it could also have been an IVF thing.
It really does raise the big question as to why Olivia is given a special treatment from the Karlsson sisters compared to Kane & Seth (especially if she's not in any way have blood relation to Alexander).
I mean sure, it's referenced Kane's mom had some sort of relationship with Alexander before moving away from Karlsson's Group life, but if that's the reason for Olivia's special treatment, why aren't Kane & Seth treated the same?
That alone sort of tells me their "mom" probably is not the reason Olivia is treated better than her brothers.

Perhaps it's just me but it seems to imply there's something about Olivia's background that is different from background of Kane & Seth.

Regardless of what happens, I think it's gonna be an interesting reveal.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It really does raise the big question as to why Olivia is given a special treatment from the Karlsson sisters compared to Kane & Seth (especially if she's not in any way have blood relation to Alexander).
I mean sure, it's referenced Kane's mom had some sort of relationship with Alexander before moving away from Karlsson's Group life, but if that's the reason for Olivia's special treatment, why aren't Kane & Seth treated the same?
I think the game is going down a path where all of Alexander's daughters were his own (including Olivia), and Kane and Seth are Callista's sons (from a different father) and Callista is not Olivia's mom, but Elena is. This might point to Callista being the Gambit Queen for a number of reasons, but I'm not sure the case is strong. There is also the ninja who shows up to talk to the Gambit Queen who I think is the last member of the board (I have no good candidates for who this might be but in the game she is referred to as Grym Gudinna) who the game says is another Karlsson daughter?. There is also a sister of Elena floating out there who is supposed to be worse than Juliette. Lots of characters and backstory we don't really know yet, I hope the update drops on/around the 29th.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
So when can we expect 0.5?
If you're a Patreon the schedule says 27-30 of September but it looks like they're taking a poll on the release. I imagine it's a choice between "Immediate, sort out the edges as you go" and "polish to perfection and push back the date."

JJJ84, I don't remember who but Kane asks that very same question about his treatment and they say Karlsson had a rough climb to the top and he wanted any son of his to experience the same sort of strife.

Last edited:
Reactions: rai1230 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think the game is going down a path where all of Alexander's daughters were his own (including Olivia), and Kane and Seth are Callista's sons (from a different father) and Callista is not Olivia's mom, but Elena is. This might point to Callista being the Gambit Queen for a number of reasons, but I'm not sure the case is strong. There is also the ninja who shows up to talk to the Gambit Queen who I think is the last member of the board (I have no good candidates for who this might be but in the game she is referred to as Grym Gudinna) Another Karlsson daughter?. There is also a sister of Elena floating out there who is supposed to be worse than Juliette. Lots of characters and backstory we don't really know yet, I hope the update drops on/around the 29th.
Very interesting theory that leaves me a lot to think about.

I think for me, even if the update drops before the end of this month (which was Tess's ETA though I guess now it's dependent on the Patreon poll), I might just wait until Tess releases the 0.5 final release (since if I'm remembering correctly there was substantial difference beween 0.4A & 0.4 final version)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84, I don't remember who but Kane asks that very same question about his treatment to someone and they say Karlsson had a rough climb to the top and he wanted any son of his to experience the same sort of strife.
True, now that you mention it, I remember that being said (been a while since I played the game, so I had forgotten it).

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Also, the music spoiled is excellent. I have played the game with the audio off the whole time but if this is the quality of the music I'll have to do a full playthrough with it on.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If you're a Patreon the schedule says 27-30 of September but it looks like they're taking a poll on the release. I imagine it's a choice between "Immediate, sort out the edges as you go" and "polish to perfection and push back the date."

JJJ84, I don't remember who but Kane asks that very same question about his treatment and they say Karlsson had a rough climb to the top and he wanted any son of his to experience the same sort of strife.
Basically it's that the sub path is ready and done -- the dom path is still being worked on...I may release a Test Version in one or two days that is not recommended for dom players to use yet as it is still being tweaked. I am frantically trying to finish it but don't want to necessarily just release a crappy dom path state of game just to get it out at x or y date, so I would put a warning on this early Test Version if it's not ready in my mind. I'm actually contemplating taking OUT a few key scenes for this version with dom path just to not ruin it until it's all ready. (so really don't recommend it for dom side yet) But offering that option for the sub path that has been tested already and is more ready. The majority of my Patrons are on that side so letting a vote happen on it right now. (it's much closer than I expected actually)

Probably part of the scene you are referencing...from dom path in 0.4 if Kane rubs Alessandra's breasts. Maybe spoilery for some sub players as I am not sure this is referenced anywhere in their path(s).

Dec 28, 2019
That doesn't surprise me. The dom path isn't just a half-hearted extra tossed into a femdom game to create an illusion of choice. It is fully viable and very well written. You can tell that Tess's heart is in her work. So it's going to attract its own audience over time with only a partial overlap.

There's also the issue that for those subs that don't want to deal with the contempt and abuse that goes with the sub path, the dom path looks like it will eventually provide a potential back door to gentle femdom without having to accept a lot of abuse in the interim.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Liking the game so far. The only issue having with it is there's a lot of information being thrown out you at once, with too much mystery behind it all and too many characters with their own schemes. Only just got to chapter 3 and I'm already going like who was this character? oh yeah this is this one. With the game of thrones style story telling (multiple character povs and multiple storylines going all at once) its kinda hard to keep track.

I mean I do enjoy the game, there's just a lot going on. Also not really game related but the written text is some times hard to read on some of the brighter background images. Perhaps I different color could be chosen or the option for a text box.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes