Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
*sighs*

Guess the morons finally got to her huh....
Yup… there’s other things that Miss Tess Shared (KG game related and reasons why for demon Kane going bye bye) but it’s mostly those… people that did it… nothings changing on the sub side… besides saving Zach, Karlsson sister, secret ending for sub Kane, revolution route with sub Kane, and even learning about Angelica, “Her plans for the sub side were already pretty expansive/deep and don't require a tweak from my side.” Having a lot more content for sub side

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Here’s the Public Memo:

Hi everyone!

I thought I would do a public post since it's been a while. It's actually quite difficult to find non-adult images so I had to struggle a bit to put together a few images, hehe.

Sorry for Patrons for some repetitive news, but throwing out a few things I have mentioned before.
My current update is about 1,370 renders and roughly 60+ animations. I do tend to reject a number of animation for the update but this is my current count. I am almost to the point where the sub and dom paths are back at the main brach and ready to kind of move.

A few bullet points of randomness:

1) My new computer arrives tomorrow! It has been designed with tweaking it for the future with an RTX 5090, and I will later move this RTX 4090 (coming with new computer) and create a second computer that is now currently my main one with a 3090. When it arrives, I will probably take some time moving a ton of stuff over, but I should still be fine with working on the script/renders fairly normally.

2) THANK YOU so much for the well wishes and congratulations about my engagement! A few people sent me some very touching stories too...thank you! It is definitely not an exaggeration to say that right now I am about as happy as I can be about life. :) I won't do a long intro again like I did for Patrons, but...my fiance used to be an investment banker in NYC and now runs a few businesses out here like I do! He was born in South Africa (Cape Town being set as a main city in KG is my wink at him) and lived in New Zealand and Australia before moving to the United States for university studies, etc.

3) On my Discord, I am going to keep updating my narrative tweaks as I discussed with Patrons. I won't go into long detail on this again either, but suffice to say that I am more than happy with where I am with my outline right now. Long story short, the sub path is not impacted, but the "demon" flag with Kane on the dom path is being abandoned for two new narrative paths instead.

Some examples of what's on the Discord: (Patreon announcements/road map channels)

Juliette's Karlsson romantic path will be changed to a new narrative. More details later. Dominique will still have a romance path, but there will now be a new path for her and Juliette, not sure beyond that yet.

The Alessandra/Celeste/Phoebe harem path (my original narrative) may be tweaked and even expanded.

The secret sub path will add one more female character to this narrative, it will be either optional or an add on to the originally intended group of women involved.

Angelica will be moved up in priority to a Tier 1 romance for a specific type of dom player. Being too good or too evil is not advised for her. Her plans for the sub side were already pretty expansive/deep and don't require a tweak from my side.

Kane's demon flag will be abandoned entirely, and it will not be used in any future content.

Olivia's demoness flag will still be used.

One Karlsson sister that was planned to be killed in Episode 10 will now have a chance to live/die based on certain choices and outcomes from earlier episodes.

The original intent of the KPass at the end of Episode 8, Part 3 will still allow Kane to save/tweak a rank for himself or Jake/Zach, but also the possibiliity of unlocking an extra fun scene instead of using it for that purpose.

The five specific flags for the most secret ending of the game will be changed to six specific flags AND require World State B. If you saw Veronica tell Callista that she showed Kane the gravity chamber, this secret ending for the dom path is still alive. If you did not, this ending is closed, but there are many other endings still possible. A sub Olivia flag in this path will disqualify this ending too. (everyone involved must be fairly equal partners)

There is a similar secret ending for the sub path, but the first flag does not exist yet. In this path, it's ok for Kane to be sub given the path of course. But a higher ranking sub (above K9 someday) is advised. I bring these up only because of below...

Both of these endings will be a flag in Anais' game and relevant somehow, but I'll let her deal with that one. Her game will be announced about a month before my update is out. The only things I will say on this is that there will be three origin starts to the game and that the title will be from the letters TQA. The only big spoiler for this game relating to KG is that Astrid Karlsson will survive no matter what and somehow be involved in this later story. The other minor spoiler is that there will only be two possible World States for the new protagonist in her game -- either the secret ending happened (dom or sub) or it didn't...but it's not super important for content/story. It's just a little extra Easter Egg type stuff.

Zach was planned to be killed at Episode 8, Part 3 but I will now include a path for him to live. But he's still in a high risk position overall.

The first small hint of the Olivia sub path was coming in Episode 9, I will now put in a small tease in Episode 8, Part 2 but it won't be super extensive, but rather a hint of what may come.
---------------------------------------------------
4) I will in about 3 weeks try and provide a more detailed "road map" of where I hope to be at by what point for a release. It is very hard to predict too far out because I can't get a good sense of everything without play testing past a certain point of the update, but I always try of course.
I was on a boat with spotty signal so I am sorry for not responding in the last two days very well.
Last, for those that celebrate it, Happy Father's Day! I am so much who I am today because of my father. I can never give him back as much as he given me, but I will always try! So I hope anyone that is lucky enough to have a good father takes the time to appreciate/validate him and what he means :)
With my computer purchase and sending my father and fiance to the NBA Finals (Father's Day gift) my purse is very upset with me! But it's ok :) But again, please value those that matter to you and let them know how you feel. :)

I want to thank everyone for their patience and support! I'm still very proud that I'm pretty consistent with doing an update and working on the game each and every week without fail. But I'm not sure I would be this consistent if not for the great people I get to interact with about the game! In the end, some of you are more responsible than even myself for being this way week after week. Some of the female characters in the game are partially a reflection of me, but for work ethic/honor (how I value working for all of you) I'm definitely like Kiyomi. Try to stay balanced, but communicate with intregrity/honor, even when stuff goes wrong.
Ok, back to some stuff, thanks all!

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Wow, that's a lot to take in.

I wonder which Karlsson sister was supposed to die... When she released endgame romances before, she had every sister listed as possible. So maybe she just means a Karlsson sister was supposed to die on a certain path (or, 'world state' as she calls it) and can now live even on that path? :unsure:

I'm strangely sad about the demon path being removed. I was optimistic that we would be able to throw Juliette in her own little tentacle pit at some point. Oh well.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Wow, that's a lot to take in.

I wonder which Karlsson sister was supposed to die... When she released endgame romances before, she had every sister listed as possible. So maybe she just means a Karlsson sister was supposed to die on a certain path (or, 'world state' as she calls it) and can now live even on that path? :unsure:

I'm strangely sad about the demon path being removed. I was optimistic that we would be able to throw Juliette in her own little tentacle pit at some point. Oh well.
A Karlsson sister was supposed to die no matter what path, world state you were on Sub or Dom Kane… now that sister has the chance to live in both playstyles… world states…

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
LOL the idjit patreons who wanted the demon path just couldn't help themselves and had to keep telling Tess their sick fantasies, hope it was worth it.

Everything good seems to be so far out. The gameshow is happening but nothing else juicy really happens this episode I guess the tease but eh.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Kane's demon flag will be abandoned entirely, and it will not be used in any future content.

Wonder how that combination will play out. Evil dom paths could become (even more) mismatched, if only one of them can keep the "demonic" behaviour.

I suppose I'll still check out the next release just to see how she goes, but I don't think I've been less enthusiastic about the future direction of the game at any point since the first release, even with all of Olivia's chicanery in previous chapters.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
It’s a shame that the demon flag got torched. I was looking forward to the rest of the casts reactions to how batshit Kane and Olivia were on that route. Finally some KPass news, fuck saving anyone with it I’m mostly curious about how much you can boost your rank. Anchors aren’t worth saving.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Here’s the Public Memo:

Hi everyone!

I thought I would do a public post since it's been a while. It's actually quite difficult to find non-adult images so I had to struggle a bit to put together a few images, hehe.

Sorry for Patrons for some repetitive news, but throwing out a few things I have mentioned before.
My current update is about 1,370 renders and roughly 60+ animations. I do tend to reject a number of animation for the update but this is my current count. I am almost to the point where the sub and dom paths are back at the main brach and ready to kind of move.

A few bullet points of randomness:

1) My new computer arrives tomorrow! It has been designed with tweaking it for the future with an RTX 5090, and I will later move this RTX 4090 (coming with new computer) and create a second computer that is now currently my main one with a 3090. When it arrives, I will probably take some time moving a ton of stuff over, but I should still be fine with working on the script/renders fairly normally.

2) THANK YOU so much for the well wishes and congratulations about my engagement! A few people sent me some very touching stories too...thank you! It is definitely not an exaggeration to say that right now I am about as happy as I can be about life. :) I won't do a long intro again like I did for Patrons, but...my fiance used to be an investment banker in NYC and now runs a few businesses out here like I do! He was born in South Africa (Cape Town being set as a main city in KG is my wink at him) and lived in New Zealand and Australia before moving to the United States for university studies, etc.

3) On my Discord, I am going to keep updating my narrative tweaks as I discussed with Patrons. I won't go into long detail on this again either, but suffice to say that I am more than happy with where I am with my outline right now. Long story short, the sub path is not impacted, but the "demon" flag with Kane on the dom path is being abandoned for two new narrative paths instead.

Some examples of what's on the Discord: (Patreon announcements/road map channels)

Juliette's Karlsson romantic path will be changed to a new narrative. More details later. Dominique will still have a romance path, but there will now be a new path for her and Juliette, not sure beyond that yet.

The Alessandra/Celeste/Phoebe harem path (my original narrative) may be tweaked and even expanded.

The secret sub path will add one more female character to this narrative, it will be either optional or an add on to the originally intended group of women involved.

Angelica will be moved up in priority to a Tier 1 romance for a specific type of dom player. Being too good or too evil is not advised for her. Her plans for the sub side were already pretty expansive/deep and don't require a tweak from my side.

One Karlsson sister that was planned to be killed in Episode 10 will now have a chance to live/die based on certain choices and outcomes from earlier episodes.

The original intent of the KPass at the end of Episode 8, Part 3 will still allow Kane to save/tweak a rank for himself or Jake/Zach, but also the possibiliity of unlocking an extra fun scene instead of using it for that purpose.

The five specific flags for the most secret ending of the game will be changed to six specific flags AND require World State B. If you saw Veronica tell Callista that she showed Kane the gravity chamber, this secret ending for the dom path is still alive. If you did not, this ending is closed, but there are many other endings still possible. A sub Olivia flag in this path will disqualify this ending too. (everyone involved must be fairly equal partners)

There is a similar secret ending for the sub path, but the first flag does not exist yet. In this path, it's ok for Kane to be sub given the path of course. But a higher ranking sub (above K9 someday) is advised. I bring these up only because of below...

Both of these endings will be a flag in Anais' game and relevant somehow, but I'll let her deal with that one. Her game will be announced about a month before my update is out. The only things I will say on this is that there will be three origin starts to the game and that the title will be from the letters TQA. The only big spoiler for this game relating to KG is that Astrid Karlsson will survive no matter what and somehow be involved in this later story. The other minor spoiler is that there will only be two possible World States for the new protagonist in her game -- either the secret ending happened (dom or sub) or it didn't...but it's not super important for content/story. It's just a little extra Easter Egg type stuff.

Zach was planned to be killed at Episode 8, Part 3 but I will now include a path for him to live. But he's still in a high risk position overall.

The first small hint of the Olivia sub path was coming in Episode 9, I will now put in a small tease in Episode 8, Part 2 but it won't be super extensive, but rather a hint of what may come.
---------------------------------------------------
4) I will in about 3 weeks try and provide a more detailed "road map" of where I hope to be at by what point for a release. It is very hard to predict too far out because I can't get a good sense of everything without play testing past a certain point of the update, but I always try of course.
I was on a boat with spotty signal so I am sorry for not responding in the last two days very well.
Last, for those that celebrate it, Happy Father's Day! I am so much who I am today because of my father. I can never give him back as much as he given me, but I will always try! So I hope anyone that is lucky enough to have a good father takes the time to appreciate/validate him and what he means :)
With my computer purchase and sending my father and fiance to the NBA Finals (Father's Day gift) my purse is very upset with me! But it's ok :) But again, please value those that matter to you and let them know how you feel. :)

I want to thank everyone for their patience and support! I'm still very proud that I'm pretty consistent with doing an update and working on the game each and every week without fail. But I'm not sure I would be this consistent if not for the great people I get to interact with about the game! In the end, some of you are more responsible than even myself for being this way week after week. Some of the female characters in the game are partially a reflection of me, but for work ethic/honor (how I value working for all of you) I'm definitely like Kiyomi. Try to stay balanced, but communicate with intregrity/honor, even when stuff goes wrong.
Ok, back to some stuff, thanks all!
1. Expanded/tweaked harem arc with Alessa, Celeste and Phoebe :WaitWhat: with the addition of someone else there...Let's start with the fact that Phoebe will also be in this harem was unexpected news to many (including me). This wicked and mysterious woman with a dark past is full of secrets, and let's be honest, this juicy milf is pretty hot. Will KaneDom be able to handle his new harem? I think he's going to have to try..) But then Tess pulls ahead, announcing the expansion of her already a priori bombastic quartet of perverts. I wonder what (and who) it will be...Maybe it'll be some sort of compensation for the "demon" flag cancelation.. Well, time will tell.

2. Regarding Angelica's transfer from Tier2 to Tier1 (thanks to an insider from Silver, we already knew about this good news)..I can only repeat that I am happy about it. This is the girl I really want to build a relationship with. Let's see how the other elite female contenders react to this, hehe..

"How dare this Kane choose some redheaded wilderness savage over us? Unheard of insolence!"

3. Tess is true to her word and I'm looking forward to this Ep8 pt2 hint about Olivia's sub path, which was first mentioned in the official Ep8 pt1 walkthrough and now we've seen it in her public post as well. I'm very intrigued by this and I really want to take this path all the way to the end, building a romance with lovely Olivia in such a way that she becomes a submissive/obedient wife for my KaneDom making his way to the throne of this Empire. I'm sure I'm not alone in this desire and many Dom players have long wanted the same..

4. Tess's new computer - this news can't be overemphasized..No matter how responsible and hard working you are, hardware is key here. It's great that Tess is thinking ahead, buying a computer that will be able to run the latest RTX 5090 in the future. This card promises to be a very expensive and scarce commodity, but the mere fact that Tess is thinking about it shows that she cares about her game and is willing to invest in it.

Her new 4090 RTX isn't just about making renders faster, it's also about increasing the number of characters in a single scene. Tess wrote that she used to have trouble with mass scenes like this before, but now everything should be fine.

As for the "demon" flag for Dom path..I can't say I've actively played that path (I have a save with that flag, but it's not my favorite playthrough). Nevertheless, I understand the feelings of those people who will be deprived of this content thanks to the isolated inadequates and jerks (among the game's patrons) who demanded even more from Tess..But what is, is, and you have to live with it.

On the other hand, I don't understand why there remains a "demoness" flag for Olivia if it's essentially part of the same branch. Sounds a little unfair..Well, let's see what Tess gives in return for the demon flag... I think she'll have to try her best to keep the players, especially the ones who actively romanced Juliette, happy with what will come to replace that flag.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
Juliette's Karlsson romantic path will be changed to a new narrative.
Fuck.
Fuck!
Fuck yes! At least that little shit will die for sure in part 3 on all my playthroughs. Small consolation, I know, but it's something I guess.

I just hope Jules will remain Jules and we'll keep on killing people, just in a more PG-friendly way. Like with Dumbo. Otherwise, we riot!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Finally some KPass news, fuck saving anyone with it I’m mostly curious about how much you can boost your rank. Anchors aren’t worth saving.
I think it will be M rank, for those who manage to get to the highest possible K10. If that happens, then by the end of Ep8 pt3 our KaneDom will finally stop being a slave (albeit a formal one). And we will be off to accelerated management courses preparing us to join Z1+.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
1. Expanded/tweaked harem arc with Alessa, Celeste and Phoebe :WaitWhat: with the addition of someone else there...Let's start with the fact that Phoebe will also be in this harem was unexpected news to many (including me). This wicked and mysterious woman with a dark past is full of secrets, and let's be honest, this juicy milf is pretty hot. Will KaneDom be able to handle his new harem? I think he's going to have to try..) But then Tess pulls ahead, announcing the expansion of her already a priori bombastic quartet of perverts. I wonder what (and who) it will be...Maybe it'll be some sort of compensation for the "demon" flag cancelation.. Well, time will tell.

2. Regarding Angelica's transfer from Tier2 to Tier1 (thanks to an insider from Silver, we already knew about this good news)..I can only repeat that I am happy about it. This is the girl I really want to build a relationship with. Let's see how the other elite female contenders react to this, hehe..

"How dare this Kane choose some redheaded wilderness savage over us? Unheard of insolence!"

3. Tess is true to her word and I'm looking forward to this Ep8 pt2 hint about Olivia's sub path, which was first mentioned in the official Ep8 pt1 walkthrough and now we've seen it in her public post as well. I'm very intrigued by this and I really want to take this path all the way to the end, building a romance with lovely Olivia in such a way that she becomes a submissive/obedient wife for my KaneDom making his way to the throne of this Empire. I'm sure I'm not alone in this desire and many Dom players have long wanted the same..

4. Tess's new computer - this news can't be overemphasized..No matter how responsible and hard working you are, hardware is key here. It's great that Tess is thinking ahead, buying a computer that will be able to run the latest RTX 5090 in the future. This card promises to be a very expensive and scarce commodity, but the mere fact that Tess is thinking about it shows that she cares about her game and is willing to invest in it.

Her new 4090 RTX isn't just about making renders faster, it's also about increasing the number of characters in a single scene. Tess wrote that she used to have trouble with mass scenes like this before, but now everything should be fine.

As for the "demon" flag for Dom path..I can't say I've actively played that path (I have a save with that flag, but it's not my favorite playthrough). Nevertheless, I understand the feelings of those people who will be deprived of this content thanks to the isolated inadequates and jerks (among the game's patrons) who demanded even more from Tess..But what is, is, and you have to live with it.

On the other hand, I don't understand why there remains a "demoness" flag for Olivia if it's essentially part of the same branch. Sounds a little unfair..Well, let's see what Tess gives in return for the demon flag... I think she'll have to try her best to keep the players, especially the ones who actively romanced Juliette, happy with what will come to replace that flag.
Also

indeed, Dom Players will adjust with some of the news… good and bad! For us Sub players, we EATIN GOOD! :LOL: I’ll list them down for the The players that aren’t vocal hahaha

1- “The secret sub path will add one more female character to this narrative, it will be either optional or an add on to the originally intended group of women involved.”
Not sure who but it’ll be interesting to see the reveal!!

2-Angelica not only moving up for dom players but also learning that “Her plans for the sub side were already pretty expansive/deep and don't require a tweak from my side.” Absolutely excited that Angelica is getting deeper stuff for the sub Kane side!! Red head lovers rejoice! (Veronica, Delilah, Charlotte and now Angelica)

3- we can now save A Karlsson sister, along with Zach (as sub and dom Kane!)

4- The Sub Kane also Having the secret ending (more optimal if he has a higher ranking)

5- Using the Kpass to save/tweak rank for Kane, Jake and Zach, but also “wasting it on some special fun with an unknown character)

6- Sub Kane can also be on the revolution path, helping that certain faction if he joins the right one… heh

7- Depending on what faction you Join, you can serve and focus on any of the characters within it specifically! An easy example is that you can try and steer towards say Elena instead of Olivia on purpose if picking Olivia’s faction! Olivia will always lead Elena but you can serve Elena way more directly. But you can't say serve Elena and go against Olivia and keep Elena.

8- A good or evil Olivia will recruit different people too her faction

9- World State A is required for Auction path

There’s more but busy ATM!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Ok Gentlemen, place your bets on who will be the first Karlsson sister to bite the dust :whistle::coffee:.
I'm putting my money on Alessandra.
Veronica is very important in the story, Dominique also has weight in another part of the main story and Jules is the villain of the game, so she has to be there until the end, as in any well-told story :devilish:.

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I am sure that the demon route for Kane would've been deliciously diabolical. It has been fun playing the evil dom route and watching Kane slowly become more depraved and unhinged. He's stepped on others to rise through the ranks and loves to see others squirm underneath his boot. There's just something really satisfying about seeing Karlsson sisters like Juliette reduced to submissive bitches for Kane. Especially since they're normally used to slaves answering their every beck and call.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish there was a scene where Kane can torture Seth while playing with Juliette or Olivia. If there was a choice to inject him with the pain serum with the body shock level amped all the way up. The last thing Seth see would see as he fades into oblivion is his brother Kane hammering Juliette into the bed while they watch him with morbid curiosity. I def hope there's an option to kill off Zach and Jake too. Maybe even make them turn on each other by sparing whoever comes out on top.Kane could psychologically break them down to the point where they're so mindfucked that they become nothing but an empty husks of their former selves who exist only to be demeaned on a daily basis for the amusement of their betters.

I really do hope Juliette stays the same because it would suck to have a watered down PG version of her. Again, I would've loved to play an even more extreme route with the Kane+Olivia demon route. My playthrough would make Juliette's actions look tame in comparison.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm surprised that a Sub-Kane can move up from K4, I guess Tess changed her plans over time :unsure:.
On the one hand, I think it's the best decision, as it's boring and always the same to stay between K2 and K4, but on the other hand, I assure you that if you started the game at K4, it was very difficult to go up without a guide, and there was no way to go up after episode 6.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes