Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it feels like this game has alot more to go im a k9 but the story feels so undone
There are a total of 12 chapters planned, although I think that may not be enough. Also keep in mind that the game is bigger than it looks, as the Dom and Sub routes have their own unique scenes. The players who get the most out of the game are those who classify themselves as switch. Players who exclusively prefer Dom or Sub can only envy it, as the amount of content is halved for them. Or you have to "step on your own throat" and watch/play the content you don't like.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
There are a total of 12 chapters planned, although I think that may not be enough.
Indeed, i can´t see a good final for the game with only 12 chapters, and we should have in consideration that now the futures chapters will have less content, so the story will advance quicker... and this may cause less quality in the end.

Reactions: Stan5851

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Kane attraction comes from two things: 1. He's obviously a big deal so it would behoove these ladies to be on his side and ( at least on the dom playthrough) he's a unicorn, a dominant male in a sea full of submissive ones. Looks have very little to do with the attraction
Bud, I certainly don't need an analogy from you. If you don't think I understand character development then you're sorely mistaken. Otherwise you should maybe get a grip on humor, as that is exactly what my post was (notice all the other folks with "lmao" icons? Yeah, they got it.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Bud, I certainly don't need an analogy from you. If you don't think I understand character development then you're sorely mistaken. Otherwise you should maybe get a grip on humor, as that is exactly what my post was (notice all the other folks with "lmao" icons? Yeah, they got it.
Man chill, im just discussing shit. Jeez

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
There are a total of 12 chapters planned, although I think that may not be enough. Also keep in mind that the game is bigger than it looks, as the Dom and Sub routes have their own unique scenes. The players who get the most out of the game are those who classify themselves as switch. Players who exclusively prefer Dom or Sub can only envy it, as the amount of content is halved for them. Or you have to "step on your own throat" and watch/play the content you don't like.
If you play switch, whats the highest they can go k wise?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you play switch, whats the highest they can go k wise?
I don't play switch, I only play Good/Evil dom tracks (with different sponsors/variants/routes), so I'm just in that group of "lucky" players who only see half of the game content. I'm not going to lie though, I've reviewed a couple of sub scenes through the gallery that Sancho1969 did (the pink/red and black room content), once again making sure that crawling on my knees behind Olivia is not what I want out of this game, he-he.
The maximum possible rank is K9 (end of ch 6, dom track). At the end of ch7 Olivia tells Kane (dom) K9 the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: луна

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't play switch, I only play Good/Evil dom tracks (with different sponsors/variants/routes), so I'm just in that group of "lucky" players who only see half of the game content. I'm not going to lie though, I've reviewed a couple of sub scenes through the gallery that Sancho1969 did (the pink/red and black room content), once again making sure that crawling on my knees behind Olivia is not what I want out of this game, he-he.
The maximum possible rank is K9 (end of ch 6, dom track). At the end of ch7 Olivia tells Kane (dom) K9 the following:
I guess it makes sense if you're a dom on the outside but sub in secret.

Honestly the only sub storyline I was interested in was the one where dominique and Juiette team up. I was always wondering why they talked about it if it wasnt a thing, but now I know.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I guess it makes sense if you're a dom on the outside but sub in secret.

Honestly the only sub storyline I was interested in was the one where dominique and Juiette team up. I was always wondering why they talked about it if it wasnt a thing, but now I know.
I can't say anything about the secret subs (not my cup of tea), but I wonder how big decisions Kane (dom) will have to make and how they will affect himself, Olivia, and the overall plot (especially on the Good Dom track). I also wonder if Kane's female pod will be involved in this show. And I'd really hate to see this game show split into 2 parts, according to the overall chapter 8 split plan that Tess voiced earlier, or worse, partially carried over into ch9.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.7b Final)
View attachment 2604036
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
View attachment 2604040 View attachment 2604041 View attachment 2604042
You folks make sure to thank DoverUK25 for hooking me up. He did us all a solid here. Thanks brother, sincerely.

Note: To be very clear - This mod update is installable in either v0.7a (making it v0.7b) or directly in v0.7b

Changlelog:
  • Incorporated the dev's fix (which I feel I recommended in the post linked above) for save exports.
  • Incorporated the latest grammatical and male MC naming bug fixes from the dev team.
  • Minor aesthetic tweaks as I felt necessary.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well
SanchoNote

For folks wishing to DL a compressed version I recommend the properly created one found here and NOT the current "official" version (until that "official" gets properly sorted). It will be better regardless of you playing modded or unmodded.

Regards.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
For a moment I really wondered if I was misunderstanding everything, after all, this is not a normal world and to them these things might be normal.
I played the game more carefully this time.
The things Otto explained to me really opened my mind.
I'm glad I wasn't wrong.
Who are these good people Otto talks about?

No revolution has ever been bloodless.
There are many examples in history.
They are cancerous things that need to be cut out, their existence is nothing but a reminder to good people of their sadness and pain over and over again.

Kane is a really strong soul, maybe he didn't want to be in the situation he was in, but he's not like other bitches, he started from scratch, he was a slave, he was humiliated, he had to watch his friends break, but at the end of the day he kept going.

I don't believe that the slutty sisters have been through a harsher ordeal than Kane as they claim. Yes, they went through some things, I don't deny that, but at the end of the day they were going on with their luxurious lives.

Oliva's situation is already the most unfair, she went straight to the top without any pain or suffering, thanks to her mother.

In the game I play, kwame is the only soul that deserves to be saved.(And Seth)
Even Junko can treat mc like a pet when she gets some power.
Kane has no one he can trust, he is truly alone.
Soon he will be nothing more than a trophy for Oliva.
Kane needs the support of a strong family member who really loves him. His father is my last hope.
At the end of the day, Kane is the last hope of good people for humanity.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I never wouldve guessed the sisters age range, for some reason, I always assumed that alessandra was the oldest and juliette was the youngest. I wonder what made Alexander stop at 6 kids if he was gonna try to henry the eigth his way to an heir. Other questions to ponder.

I can't say anything about the secret subs (not my cup of tea), but I wonder how big decisions Kane (dom) will have to make and how they will affect himself, Olivia, and the overall plot (especially on the Good Dom track). I also wonder if Kane's female pod will be involved in this show. And I'd really hate to see this game show split into 2 parts, according to the overall chapter 8 split plan that Tess voiced earlier, or worse, partially carried over into ch9.
If I had to guess, I'd guess the pods are a thing of their own and that the male slaves will be front and center again. Esp since they're trying to train at least one of our pod to be an executive.

Im hoping that we get updates on people from the past. Like I realize we're past this point, but I really want to see what happens with the exec of the company that alessandra took over and her boyfriend.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I never wouldve guessed the sisters age range, for some reason, I always assumed that alessandra was the oldest and juliette was the youngest.
With Alessandra being one of the female equivalents to Alexander, I thought she would be the oldest like you would expect Alex Jr. to be.

I wonder what made Alexander stop at 6 kids if he was gonna try to henry the eigth his way to an heir. Other questions to ponder.
Maybe it was ED and Veronica was too young to cure it. Now that she has the Super Erection Serum™, that will not be a problem for Kane.

If I had to guess, I'd guess the pods are a thing of their own and that the male slaves will be front and center again. Esp since they're trying to train at least one of our pod to be an executive.

Im hoping that we get updates on people from the past. Like I realize we're past this point, but I really want to see what happens with that exec who alexander took over her company and her boyfriend
On the sub path, the game show has been set up with the three guys, who aren't Kwame, from Pod 4 dropped off on a beach somewhere. Even if I don't prefer that path, I thought it was a better ending for the episode than driving off in a sports car.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On the sub path, the game show has been set up with the three guys, who aren't Kwame, from Pod 4 dropped off on a beach somewhere. Even if I don't prefer that path, I thought it was a better ending for the episode than driving off in a sports car.
Dom path as well, only obviously without Kane there.

And in that case at least Taylor suspects that the female pod could become part of it as well.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I wonder if alessandra was using dubious wording here or if astrid was a later edition
View attachment 2611004
Possibly, but we also know that Dominique and Veronica are keeping some of their activities secret from some of the board; Astrid may be part of that. But that wouldn't square with the empty chair on the board (the one away on "special assignment") belonging to her, so who knows.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Its entertaining to see how many people are in line withor NOT AT ALL EVEN CLOSE TO SEEING the REAL ACTUAL story so far and see that at least on dom path the mc is the ONLY ONE who is possible to be sole one at the top that is the only one who is given an oppurtunity to be the one over all the most powerful and answer to nobody and even all 7 board members can't overrule him if he gets what Veronica clearly says he can get. He is and always has been the one and only that can decide his fate and if he does he will hold all the cards and will choose which of the Karlsson Sisters he will pick to have his children and maybe also one he has be above the others in the overall company be more powerful than the rest except himself. Maybe he wants one for both or maybe he wants 2 or 3 of them to be with him. The point is he if he becomes what he is intended to be on the dom path, it is him at the end who will be power and all kissing his ass and us the player knows or the smart people that have got to this point lol and in game only a few know the true terms of what is at stake in the Gambit. The ones who know this is obviously Veronica, but she isnt the most important one who has always known these very HUGE details, The biggest shock still to be known and is surely about to finally be seen is THE GAMBIT QUEEN HERSELF OR AKA CALISTA. THE MC'S MOMMY AND THE MAGICIAN BEHIND CURTAIN FROM JUMP WHO HAS TRAINED MC AND OLIVIA AND ALSO HAD THEM BE EACH OTHERS ROCK FOR THEIR WHOLE LIVES LEADING UP AS WE ARE STARTING TO SEE IN FLASHBACKS CALISTA HAS BEEN MAKING PLANS THAT THIS IS AND WILL BE THE MAIN IDEA OF THIS GAME WHEN IT IS AT ENDING but with so many other ways to finish as well clearly but one bigger than all!! Besides these 2 only 3 more know we have learned on camera so far and it is Kiyomi, she knows all of what Veronica does and she says so as she tells the 2 last bto know in the gambit meeting with Elena and Yvette. I think its funny btw in which Elena still thinking she is somehow gonna be able to control mc or have it all go her way from the shower scene and her thinking out loud we see until she is getting her final wake up call that she is not in control of nothing when she is now finding out someone has been way ahead of her and all them the whole time and Calista is the mastermind who help make her daughter the woman she is and striong enough to be the lead woman her son when he becomes the ceo and gets full power without having or needing any one of the women to do it but he will still in the games idea choose Olivia because the 2 whole lives have been about that one final outcome and the 2 being together and can handle the full load without corruption and choosing what is best for all not just greedy choices all the rest would and have always done in the past. This game is so great and cant wait for next update!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
For a moment I really wondered if I was misunderstanding everything, after all, this is not a normal world and to them these things might be normal.
I played the game more carefully this time.
The things Otto explained to me really opened my mind.
I'm glad I wasn't wrong.
Who are these good people Otto talks about?

No revolution has ever been bloodless.
There are many examples in history.
They are cancerous things that need to be cut out, their existence is nothing but a reminder to good people of their sadness and pain over and over again.

Kane is a really strong soul, maybe he didn't want to be in the situation he was in, but he's not like other bitches, he started from scratch, he was a slave, he was humiliated, he had to watch his friends break, but at the end of the day he kept going.

I don't believe that the slutty sisters have been through a harsher ordeal than Kane as they claim. Yes, they went through some things, I don't deny that, but at the end of the day they were going on with their luxurious lives.

Oliva's situation is already the most unfair, she went straight to the top without any pain or suffering, thanks to her mother.

In the game I play, kwame is the only soul that deserves to be saved.(And Seth)
Even Junko can treat mc like a pet when she gets some power.
Kane has no one he can trust, he is truly alone.
Soon he will be nothing more than a trophy for Oliva.
Kane needs the support of a strong family member who really loves him. His father is my last hope.
At the end of the day, Kane is the last hope of good people for humanity.
Ah yes, the poor and fair people, what a tragedy...
Anyway, Juliette Queen when?!
Fuck the people! Fuck revolution! Fuck Kane! And Juliette can go fuck herself too...

LONG LIVE EVIL QUEEN OLIVIA!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: J1215 and Walt71
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes