vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Could be one of the masks, could be Lola, could even be Otto himself in his conveniently concealing clothes.
Ah, the princess (princesseyes+ variable) perhaps? (Lola could be Kane's sister?)
Seen that all but only now got that possible conclusion...

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
(Lola could be Kane's sister?)
If it's not Nadia then yeah, my second guess would be one of those three servants, with Lola the most likely candidate. We'll see what we see when we see it.

The DeKock arrival scene is common to all paths, so at least that's one that every player gets to see.

(The princesseyes variable seems to track Olivia's sexual attraction to Kane, I don't really get how that's relevant here?)

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Guys, none of you consider the possibility that a purely good Kane will simply break the system, both corporations with the slave revolution and not stay with any of the sisters...
:unsure:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't really get how that's relevant here?)
Was thinking in the line of Calista being the Gambit Queen, Princess being the daughter... Did not yet assume that variable was tied to Olivia, got points on several occasions but certainly not with Olivia present in every event. Ah well, learned something ;)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Guys, none of you consider the possibility that a purely good Kane will simply break the system, both corporations with the slave revolution and not stay with any of the sisters...
A good dom on the Junko romance path gets the option to join the 'resistance', but equally an evil Kane might want to burn it all down around the Karlssons and DeKocks' rotting corpses.

But it all comes down to which and how many ending scenarios the dev will allow. There are so many characters and possible configurations in the game that she'll have to limit the choices somewhat, I'd imagine.

Reactions: Stan5851

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
A good dom on the Junko romance path gets the option to join the 'resistance', but equally an evil Kane might want to burn it all down around the Karlssons and DeKocks' rotting corpses.

But it all comes down to which and how many ending scenarios the dev will allow. There are so many characters and possible configurations in the game that she'll have to limit the choices somewhat, I'd imagine.
I don't see an evil Kane blowing up the possibility of having all the power

Reactions: vogelbeest

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In case the Gambit conditions are met all power goes to the male heir, until he is ready to rule his parents will have full control. So no, as soon that happens any chair on the board is effectively powerless.
The gambit is the will of Alexander Karlson, it's his way to enable his wish for a male heir from his and Callista's bloodlines, even after his death. We don't know the exact rules the sisters and Kane have to follow, but it's clear the Gambit Queen is one of the people responsible for a fair process, but even the boardmembers will help ensuring this, after all it's their chance to become more powerful or lose power. Four of the board members have a fair chance for more power....

Knowing Alexander he couldn't care less if Kane ends up as a slave, but knowing Calista prepared her children for this (even if only one of her blood) , it's safe to assume everybody will have a fair chance.
It will not matter if Kane is sub or dom, the rules for the Gambit will be the same, Kane might win the Gambit being a sub to any of the Karlson sisters or Olivia, he might win the Gambit as a dom or equal to any of them as well...
However, this does not mean that if Kane Dom can win this Gambit, he will not be able to make his own decisions on most issues. After all, we mustn't forget who the MC is in the game. Even in the "Karlsson_Group_relationships" that Tess posted, the same Olivia is only listed as Olivia Karlsson ( default sister name), not even as the 2nd MC. So personally, I have no doubt that a smart Kane Dom could succeed and rule this empire for the next 18 years with one of the Karlsson sisters, not excluding Olivia.

Also, in light of recent events, let's not forget the DeKocks that we are so actively discussing here. And I doubt very much that they want power over the Karlsson Group solely on the terms of the late Alexander. Too many interests and too much power have converged here, and the moment is near when the severed heads of those who stumbled and were not on the side of the strongest will fly. Personally, I can't even predict what might happen if Kane gets a real chance to knowingly support the DeKock family's claim to power over the Karlsson Group. And whether anyone in that case would remember the Gambit conditions you mentioned.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Guys, none of you consider the possibility that a purely good Kane will simply break
Yes, it seems likely a purely good Kane, especially on the sub path will simply break... ;)
As for the system? Yeah, can't imagine a purely good Kane making no changes, but leaving it all to the justice of the resistance seems a very risky gamble as well. Seems to me the best possible option is removing the worst people from power and getting enough support for changes to the system. The big question is who of all people in power can be redeemed?
I tried the sub path once or twice and even Junko has a mean streak lol... But much of it, even for the Karlson sisters, comes from the system Alexander Karlson invented... Kane did not grow up in that system, it's easy to pas judgment but being fair is not, you can't just blame everybody for growing up in that system and surviving...

I can't even predict what might happen if Kane gets a real chance to knowingly support the DeKock family's claim to power over the Karlsson Group. And whether anyone in that case would remember the Gambit conditions you mentioned.
Seems to me if that would happen it would be on the team or solo player paths... There's 3 choices during the test.
Tess will have too many endings otherwise ;)

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
However, this does not mean that if Kane Dom can win this Gambit, he will not be able to make his own decisions on most issues. After all, we mustn't forget who the MC is in the game. Even in the "Karlsson_Group_relationships" that Tess posted, the same Olivia is only listed as Olivia Carlsson ( default sister name), not even as the 2nd MC. So personally, I have no doubt that a smart Kane Dom could succeed and rule this empire for the next 18 years with one of the Karlsson sisters, not excluding Olivia.

Also, in light of recent events, let's not forget the DeCocks that we are so actively discussing here. And I doubt very much that they want power over the Karlsson Group solely on the terms of the late Alexander. Too many interests and too much power have converged here, and the moment is near when the severed heads of those who stumbled and were not on the side of the strongest will fly. Personally, I can't even predict what might happen if Kane gets a real chance to knowingly support the DeKock family's claim to power over the Karlsson Group. And whether anyone in that case would remember the Gambit conditions you mentioned.
I remember that in the prison part there is a question about heirs if only, whether to distribute it or continue collecting information even after death even if it makes everything blow up.
the variables below are soloplayer teamplayer or gambitplayer I don't know if it will end up having any repercussions but as data there it remains

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Guys do you think that Kane will have to choose between the DeKocks and the Karlssons in the future ?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As for the system? Yeah, can't imagine a purely good Kane making no changes, but leaving it all to the justice of the resistance seems a very risky gamble as well. Seems to me the best possible option is removing the worst people from power and getting enough support for changes to the system. The big question is who of all people in power can be redeemed?
I tried the sub path once or twice and even Junko has a mean streak lol... But much of it, even for the Karlson sisters, comes from the system Alexander Karlson invented... Kane did not grow up in that system, it's easy to pas judgment but being fair is not, you can't just blame everybody for growing up in that system and surviving...
I completely agree with you. The easiest thing to do is to condemn all these women and destroy them, as some people in this thread have suggested. I admit, when I revisit some of the scenes in the game, I get that feeling sometimes, but I realize that the easy solution is not necessarily the best one. It's always much harder to try to give some of them that aren't completely hopeless a chance at redemption yet.

In any case, everything is laid down in childhood, and given the kind of childhood and youth the Karlsson sisters had, you certainly shouldn't expect colors and rainbows from them. Raise a child in a terrorist camp, and he'll grow up to be a terrorist; raise a child among animals, and he'll grow up to be another Mowgli. So, let's start with those mysterious women who once enslaved Alexander, causing him to turn into a monster who subsequently raised his little daughters, breaking and distorting their identities in passing. It would have been nice if Tess had elaborated on this subject. It wouldn't have changed what had already happened, but it would have given us food for thought. And perhaps it would have been another argument for showing mercy to some of them.
Guys do you think that Kane will have to choose between the DeKocks and the Karlssons in the future ?
I suppose such a choice is inevitable. Despite the existence of the "soloplayer" variable, I'm not sure that in this world Kane can achieve his goals by completely ignoring both families. He is not yet in a position to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For those who wonder why the draft WT pdf has 43 MB compared to the xxx KB size of previous WTs?

Pages 1-43 = WT
Pages 44-62 = additional pictures and promotional art (Xmas, etc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Only "winning" condition seems to be a male heir, Kane being father and any of the Karlson sisters being the mother...
By that standard there's not much difference between any of the girls... One of them seems to have a slight advantage due to (possibly) already having Kane's seed... (DomCollectCum variable) Kane's own status for now seems mostly irrelevant...
Your list mostly depends on player choice or Kane having a choice in the matter.... Something that's not really sure yet with these ladies...
AYO can you tell me more about DomCollectCum variable and on which path is it ( DETAILS )?

ALSO can anyone tell me how to achieve this and on which path?
Olivia accepted to help out Veronica and Dominique with their "zoo" and animal based project.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
AYO can you tell me more about DomCollectCum variable and on which path is it ( DETAILS )?

You open the Walkthrough v0.6, press strg & f search for "collectcum" and read it.

ALSO can anyone tell me how to achieve this and on which path?
Olivia accepted to help out Veronica and Dominique with their "zoo" and animal based project.
You open the Walkthrough v0.6, press strg & f search for "zoo" and read it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes