Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Don't you worry Crow...I'll be making sure I can send Zachie-pooz and Jake the wrong way...Gotta give Alessa her 256 orgasms right?

while making sure Amy babes comes to no harm ;)
It’ll be interesting to see how the Gameshow will work! (As a sub player) I went back in the Beta and saw that, the maze is split into 2 half’s, one where the more Gentle VIPs are (like Claudia and maybe Alyssa) and the other Half where more Harshers VIPs are (like Phoebe, Celeste)… with probably the hunting party in the middle (Charlotte ,Tess are) she also said this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I expect Delilah to switch as gentle and cruel!! Which Karlssons you think will participate? Tess said Veronica isn’t…

Im also wondering how this would work…
Miss Tess saying Zach,Jake and Kane (and other pods) can survive, win- but also can run out of time or lose… how would losing to a specific character work? I’m assuming they give you the chance to give up or not? And also I’m assuming running out of time is like if there’s a facesitting competition and you get knocked out because of ur previous choices (like wrong food or injuries from the hunting party!?) and wake up with less time than you originally had Idk Lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It’ll be interesting to see how the Gameshow will work! (As a sub player) I went back in the Beta and saw that, the maze is split into 2 half’s, one where the more Gentle VIPs are (like Claudia and maybe Alyssa) and the other Half where more Harshers VIPs are (like Phoebe, Celeste)… she also said this
So I expect Delilah to switch as gentle and cruel!! Which Karlssons you think will participate? Tess said Veronica isn’t…

Im also wondering how this would work…
Miss Tess saying Zach,Jake and Kane (and other pods) can survive, win- but also can run out of time or lose… how would losing to a specific character work? I’m assuming they give you the chance to give up or not? And also I’m assuming running out of time is like if there’s a facesitting competition and you get knocked out because of ur previous choices (like wrong food or injuries from the hunting party!?) and wake up with less time than you originally had Idk Lol
Ahh interesting...didn't know the first part (must have missed that convo on disco).

Yeah hmmm..not sure how either will work to be honest...especially not the gentle/hard splits in the show...maybe a points thing..or again even a time thing...do well at the start you can maybe avoid the more disciplined ladies? *shrugs* We know Alessa going to be involved, perhaps mainly as just a 'viewer' but she is sure to get involved. I would imagine dominique will also likely be roped in...and perhaps which 'side' she will be on will depend on the route you have taken with her, leaning her more into good or bad perhaps? Maybe perhaps the two halves are split down the middle? Go left...oh shit...try and stay right...ohh...not too bad after all, as opposed to say front to back/start to end? Sounds like a coding nightmare in all honesty heh.

As for the win/lose/whatever...maybe if you don't get out...there will be a temp point situation (Tess seems to like those lately)...and we know 2 lots of temp points are carrying over from 7 into 8 on the sub path...so maybe not getting out but just losing (as opposed to dying) means a day with Phoebe in the dungeon...something most likely not very pleasant...but hey, you're not dead lmao.

It sounds really interesting to me actually and sure Tess will work it well and one of the rare ocassions where it would actually be interesting to see the show from both perspectives, helping and as a participant, espeically given that we know the Pod W2 girls are also involved. Should be a lot of fun.

May be a spoiler, but who exactly is Charlotte btw She just a side-character accompanying Tess?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ahh interesting...didn't know the first part (must have missed that convo on disco).

Yeah hmmm..not sure how either will work to be honest...especially not the gentle/hard splits in the show...maybe a points thing..or again even a time thing...do well at the start you can maybe avoid the more disciplined ladies? *shrugs* We know Alessa going to be involved, perhaps mainly as just a 'viewer' but she is sure to get involved. I would imagine dominique will also likely be roped in...and perhaps which 'side' she will be on will depend on the route you have taken with her, leaning her more into good or bad perhaps? Maybe perhaps the two halves are split down the middle? Go left...oh shit...try and stay right...ohh...not too bad after all, as opposed to say front to back/start to end? Sounds like a coding nightmare in all honesty heh.

As for the win/lose/whatever...maybe if you don't get out...there will be a temp point situation (Tess seems to like those lately)...and we know 2 lots of temp points are carrying over from 7 into 8 on the sub path...so maybe not getting out but just losing (as opposed to dying) means a day with Phoebe in the dungeon...something most likely not very pleasant...but hey, you're not dead lmao.

It sounds really interesting to me actually and sure Tess will work it well and one of the rare ocassions where it would actually be interesting to see the show from both perspectives, helping and as a participant, espeically given that we know the Pod W2 girls are also involved. Should be a lot of fun.

May be a spoiler, but who exactly is Charlotte btw She just a side-character accompanying Tess?
It does seem like You can lose in the gentle area as well which makes me think you can give up to any of the characters .. even before making it into the harsher area
also this is Charlotte , she’s going to be one of the main girls from the New Paris faction! Tess is more of an optional branching character that can catch you… if you let her.. 349685e65214d570b1acf2321da3290c.jpeg

• Yay, new update!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It does seem like You can lose in the gentle area as well which makes me think you can give up to any of the characters .. even before making it into the harsher area
Nevuuurrrr...no retreat...no surrender!!!!

also this is Charlotte , she’s going to be one of the main girls from the New Paris faction! Tess is more of an optional branching character that can catch you… if you let her.. View attachment 3357792
Ahh cool thanks for that Crow. I shall look forward to making her acquaintance then.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
So having recently gone through the whole game, I am left with a question. Elena/Pat/Sam inform the prisoners that the rehabilitation program is a 6-month ordeal, however, since the gameshow is on Day 8 in the game, and the program didn't actually start until the prisoners' arrival at the Joy Facility on Day 3 (or did it actually start on the morning of Day 4 with the branding?), meaning that the 16-24 prisoners aren't even a week into the program. The gameshow is clearly a way to eliminate very nearly all of the participants, and then with as fast as things are moving for both Olivia's and DomKane's rise, I don't see the end of the program, or the Gambit, being that far away. So, was "the program will last six months" just propaganda, or did Tess originally plan for a longer timespan?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So having recently gone through the whole game, I am left with a question. Elena/Pat/Sam inform the prisoners that the rehabilitation program is a 6-month ordeal, however, since the gameshow is on Day 8 in the game, and the program didn't actually start until the prisoners' arrival at the Joy Facility on Day 3 (or did it actually start on the morning of Day 4 with the branding?), meaning that the 16-24 prisoners aren't even a week into the program. The gameshow is clearly a way to eliminate very nearly all of the participants, and then with as fast as things are moving for both Olivia's and DomKane's rise, I don't see the end of the program, or the Gambit, being that far away. So, was "the program will last six months" just propaganda, or did Tess originally plan for a longer timespan?
No, it's said a few times by certain characters (on both Dom/Sub paths) that the '6 months' was a total lie. It's there purely for the entertainment of VIP guests, nothing more and that many won't even finish the program. You're also informed a couple of times that no one is ever going to get a job with the company regardless of how well they may do (MC obviously, an exception on the dom route).

Game Day 04 (GD04) is also Joy Facility Day 2 and the start of the program (Program Day 01), though you are correct the program does not 'officially' start until Game Day 05.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The official Ep7 walkthrough to help you out. In it, Tess has put far more information than some players may realise (and that doesn't just apply to the notes at the end).

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The official Ep7 walkthrough to help you out. In it, Tess has put far more information than some players may realise (and that doesn't just apply to the notes at the end).
Yup. She is surprisingly open and honest in the walkthrough (now she is doing it herself) about what may or may not be happening and making you aware of consequences etc. Spoilarfic to hell...but great footnotes to read for those wanting to delve deeper.

In fact hell, at this point I'd call it more of an in-depth guide than a walkthrough.

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
No, it's said a few times by certain characters (on both Dom/Sub paths) that the '6 months' was a total lie. It's there purely for the entertainment of VIP guests, nothing more and that many won't even finish the program. You're also informed a couple of times that no one is ever going to get a job with the company regardless of how well they may do (MC obviously, an exception on the dom route).

Game Day 04 (GD04) is also Joy Facility Day 2 and the start of the program (Program Day 01), though you are correct the program does not 'officially' start until Game Day 05.
Well, again, it wasn't just the prisoners who were told this. Alessandra also told Olivia that her own probationary program was also supposed to last 6 months, and her entire purpose is to compete in [*hack* win *hack*] the Gambit, while Seth hasn't been given any timetables.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well, again, it wasn't just the prisoners who were told this. Alessandra also told Olivia that her own probationary program was also supposed to last 6 months, and her entire purpose is to compete in [*hack* win *hack*] the Gambit, while Seth hasn't been given any timetables.
Think back on all the dialogue in that scene. Pretty much everything Alessa tells Olivia is a version of truth but bent slightly. Alessa playing her like a fiddle and just just getting on her good side. However, not going to get into a whole conversation over this again, but Olivia is very well aware of Alessa's suck uppyness. On the sub route specifically (because for some reason, Olivia gets a lot more content there), she knows/realises (this is not opinion...it's fact, within the game) that the whole thing is a sham and a scam.

Have to understand, as the Warden of the facility and program, she is going to meet Kane eventually, even if not specifically set up...so Alessandra has to keep up with the narrative that Elena used in prison. Remember, this was not an individual decision, it was a board decision to do everything they did. Elena was chosen to go to prison, Alessandra was chosen as the best person to butter Olivia up. This is stated within the game. So she has to tell Olivia the same thing she knows Elena told Kane.

While I suppose once at the facility, it matters not (cos...how you going to leave lol)...it's far easier for everyone to have been told the same story. Keeps things simple when people talk to each other that you can't control.

As for Seth...well..if on the sub route, then seth has a lot of content...and he pretty badly abused (along with Kane)...but is told by Olivia they can submit and be on her side..or suffer and be cast aside. This is long before he goes to island 4. So on the sub path, he is very much part of the program for a while (especially if you choose to be Kiyomi's and the vipers fuck toy).

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Save Sheet/Timeline & Full Character List:

Have now added the Save Sheet, Timeline & Character Sheets as individual zips as well for those who just want one, Character Sheet & timeline also updated with error fixes.

Updated up to v0.8 Part1 Final

Will update only when finals are released and I work through it on all my saves. Don't expect an immediate update in the days following.

Any problems, issues or errors, please feel free to let me know by reply or send me a DM. Will keep this updated moving forward.

• Save sheet I think is pretty straight forward, use as a ref sheet if nothing else but this was done primarily for my own use, so alter as you see fit. Just add points as you get them and highlight the flags you have etc. Every point, temp, variable/flag is listed on it.
  • Some relations in the character list are grey by design, until 100% confirmed (exception being Nadia). If I've missed anyone etc or have something wrong, again feel free to let me know.
  • Timeline is as accurate as I can currently get it (only relevent events) as some information is 'classified', so when it becomes apparent in the story or Tess let's it slip/leak, I'll update as required.
I hope at least one of the sheets is of use to a few of you, enjoy.

Save Sheet Template.png Character List.png Timeline.png

Last edited:

fatkichaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Save Sheet/Timeline & Full Character List:

Updated up to v0.7B Final.

Will update only when finals are released and I work through it on all my saves. Don't expect an immediate update in the days following.

Any problems, issues or errors, please feel free to let me know by reply or send me a DM. Will keep this updated moving forward.

• Save sheet I think is pretty straight forward, use as a ref sheet if nothing else but this was done primarily for my own use, so alter as you see fit. Just add points as you get them and highlight the flags you have etc. Every point, temp, variable/flag is listed on it.
  • Some relations in the character list are grey by design, until 100% confirmed (exception being Nadia). If I've missed anyone etc or have something wrong, again feel free to let me know.
  • Timeline is as accurate as I can currently get it (only relevent events) as some information is 'classified', so when it becomes apparent in the story or Tess let's it slip/leak, I'll update as required.
I hope at least one of the sheets is of use to a few of you, enjoy.

Would be great if an admin/mod/uploader/super jedi person could add this post to the OP please to make it easier for people to find. Thanks.

View attachment 3358036 View attachment 3358035 View attachment 3358034

0f67908cde5b012edffeb5ff5e96bcd4.gif

This is good, thanks for sharing.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I did this also heh, thanks though Cirelc. (Seems to have been added now!)

This is good, thanks for sharing.
You're very welcome.

Thanks, i do as your suggest. But don't host the game will miss a lot of scene in part 2 of ep8 just to unlock this scene, haha
Perhaps yes, but I would recommend everyone to have at least one 'no game show host' save...Tess being Tess, she would not have given the option to decline if there was not another way to progress on the dom path. Perhaps there will be more interaction with Pod W2 in some form? Or like starting at K5 (or K4 on the SubK7 path) you'll end up stuck at K8/9 or something at the end of 8? (remember, rank at the end of the show can be permanent). Who knows...but will be interesting to see what Kane gets up to if he is not part of the show. I do suspect however that even if we decline, there may be an option to still join at some point (forced or otherwise).

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I did this also heh, thanks though Cirelc. (Seems to have been added now!)

You're very welcome.

Perhaps yes, but I would recommend everyone to have at least one 'no game show host' save...Tess being Tess, she would not have given the option to decline if there was not another way to progress on the dom path. Perhaps there will be more interaction with Pod W2 in some form? Or like starting at K5 (or K4 on the SubK7 path) you'll end up stuck at K8/9 or something at the end of 8? (remember, rank at the end of the show can be permanent). Who knows...but will be interesting to see what Kane gets up to if he is not part of the show. I do suspect however that even if we decline, there may be an option to still join at some point (forced or otherwise).
Yeah, that's right. But in any case, a "pure paladin" GoodKaneDom (especially one who refused to co-host the show) definitely has a chance of success.
I want to state this as accurately as possible. A "good" game show host CAN succeed all the way up the ranks in the Karlsson world (Z rank) and with Olivia, but hosting the show may have another impact that is not related to those two specific things. As a clue, I would note who Kane meets in this update if he DOESN'T agree to help on the game show.
Thinking about it again, I would venture to guess that we are talking about pre-selection of future allies (factions). If GoodKaneDom (not "pure paladin") agrees to help host the show, he will have the prospect of an alliance with several factions (DeKocks, VIP, New Paris, possibly mixed factions of different people in Karlsson's group/DeKocks/VIP/etc).

If GoodKaneDom ("pure paladin") refuses to run the show, he is left with few options, and the first and most obvious is the possibility of making an alliance with the "Revolutionary faction" (Otto, Junko and others), that is, continuing down the Revolution path. At the same time, a more "peaceful" (as far as that word is appropriate in this crazy world) path should also be available, with the extremely kind Kane and Olivia gaining power over the Company.

But Kane and Olivia are still not Neo and Trinity, and they won't yet be able to smash enemies' faces in with their feet while hanging beautifully in the air in slo-mo mode, hehe...And they still need powerful allies who share their common moral code..And of such people, we have only Elena and her unique redemptive arc..But Elena alone may not be enough. All in all, things promise to be very interesting, no matter which path we choose).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes