Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Cynthia telling stephan not to assume he'll automatically inherit her stuff hints at the fact that he's her only kid.
Hmmm yeah that's a good catch actually MIles. I always looked at the statement as more the MC could take over but yeah...think you have something there perhaps hinting at Delilah being...well..someone elses lol.

I suppose the questio now is, we know she not related to the MC....so who could her parents be then?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm yeah that's a good catch actually MIles. I always looked at the statement as more the MC could take over but yeah...think you have something there perhaps hinting at Delilah being...well..someone elses lol.

I suppose the questio now is, we know she not related to the MC....so who could her parents be then?
Funny Cause in the sub path with Kane, if you choose Juliette over Dominique, Delilah endulges with Juliette onto of Kane, and Delilah Juliette mentions that Delilah is the Heir to the Decocks… interesting…

Mar 11, 2023
So I was browsing other threads, and it game me an idea. Apparently there's a tierlist for the 0.7 version of the game, and it seems we haven't had some drama in a while, so here goes my list based on Dom playthrough.

Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
So I was browsing other threads, and it game me an idea. Apparently there's a tierlist for the 0.7 version of the game, and it seems we haven't had some drama in a while, so here goes my list based on Dom playthrough.

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 11, 2023
Fine... My list will be very different from many people here. This is what happens when your main goal is to kill or enslave all sick, cruel bitches :LOL:

Gotta admit, it takes a brave man to be so utterly wrong. I'm sending you to Juliette into her 'reeducation camp'.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the delay, I am working on a last scene right now and want to get to it and try to have the Final out ASAP. (I am hoping today within 16 hours!)
I had a major problem with severe crashing on this scene above with Celeste/Delilah, and it has been finally resolved (I think) to be the necklace Celeste is wearing on the image above. The program just kept crashing and crashing so I had to isolate each person one by one and prop and so forth to try and figure it out. So with the necklace, I am going to kind of magically remove it when she gets naked for the rest of the scene and hopefully it won't crash anymore.
The top image is just from the closing dev thank you, just having fun with it!
I am moving my trip departure back a day to make sure I finish this update before I jump on a plane. So I will be frantically working/testing this today as I can to make sure no last problems arise. I have had severe trouble finding some mask images I lost during my SSD crash, so I might have to think of a new intro slide or something different to start the episode or new masks, etc. Not sure yet, but I'll figure something out after this scene.
I really appreciate the patience, one issue with crunching to finish the game is that I am usually having to crunch my design work hard since I had to pull back on that a bit to finish the Test Version.
I'll try to have another message up soon for the Final Version. About a day after that, I will create a pinned post for the entire page and edit it to add Episode 8, etc. I will keep the 7 links up because you need them to transfer saves from 7 to 8. Keep in mind Android is not supported by Renpy (program I use) and so I need outside help for that version so it takes a little extra time since I can't test/develop it at all. So the initial post will be Windows/Mac only.
On the trip, I will start writing out Part II outlines and some scene ideas. I will also try and start on an Episode 8 walkthrough as well.
I'm going to try and get back to work on this scene now since I think it's kind of solved I hope! But thank you for the support and patience, and I'll get this out as soon as I can, thank you!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the delay, I am working on a last scene right now and want to get to it and try to have the Final out ASAP. (I am hoping today within 16 hours!)
I had a major problem with severe crashing on this scene above with Celeste/Delilah, and it has been finally resolved (I think) to be the necklace Celeste is wearing on the image above. The program just kept crashing and crashing so I had to isolate each person one by one and prop and so forth to try and figure it out. So with the necklace, I am going to kind of magically remove it when she gets naked for the rest of the scene and hopefully it won't crash anymore.
The top image is just from the closing dev thank you, just having fun with it!
I am moving my trip departure back a day to make sure I finish this update before I jump on a plane. So I will be frantically working/testing this today as I can to make sure no last problems arise. I have had severe trouble finding some mask images I lost during my SSD crash, so I might have to think of a new intro slide or something different to start the episode or new masks, etc. Not sure yet, but I'll figure something out after this scene.
I really appreciate the patience, one issue with crunching to finish the game is that I am usually having to crunch my design work hard since I had to pull back on that a bit to finish the Test Version.
I'll try to have another message up soon for the Final Version. About a day after that, I will create a pinned post for the entire page and edit it to add Episode 8, etc. I will keep the 7 links up because you need them to transfer saves from 7 to 8. Keep in mind Android is not supported by Renpy (program I use) and so I need outside help for that version so it takes a little extra time since I can't test/develop it at all. So the initial post will be Windows/Mac only.
On the trip, I will start writing out Part II outlines and some scene ideas. I will also try and start on an Episode 8 walkthrough as well.
I'm going to try and get back to work on this scene now since I think it's kind of solved I hope! But thank you for the support and patience, and I'll get this out as soon as I can, thank you!
Thanks Dover...

Had to be Deliliah and Celeste...ohhhhh those girls! Nothing but trouble!

For the masks...not sure why she doesn't just cut them from the existing splas/chapter images, upscale and clean up if required...is only for chapter screens, they don't need to be ultra high res originals...not sure why she didn't think of that. I could do that for her in 5 mins...I mean, it's how I made my Sig image.

Walkthrough...*sad face*...I can see that being another couple of weeks away at least then....

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Here is my list. I apologise for putting so many in the "Who are you?" row, but I can't remember them all with all the games I have in my head :LOL:.
I should also clarify that all the rows except the last one (Who are you?) within the same tier are also ordered from left to right (the further to the left the better or higher in my tier :WeSmart:).

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes