MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
so here's where we started talking about it
Tess had a pretty fun revelation on her patreon that each mask in the intro represents a character in the game. Only ones she gave us is pink= olivia and double faced silver=kane. Any speculation as to who the others are. Fun exercise to speculate about as we get closer to this release date
View attachment 1745122
For anybody who wants to go back it's on page 165 and a couple pages after

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
so here's where we started talking about it

For anybody who wants to go back it's on page 165 and a couple pages after
Interesting, for example in the latest picture from episode 8 the pink mask (Olivia) is missing :unsure:.
The one on the far right with the evil smile must be Juliette, but the one that stands out to me is the one crying blood. Maybe there are some pod mates in there too.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Interesting, for example in the latest picture from episode 8 the pink mask (Olivia) is missing :unsure:.
The one on the far right with the evil smile must be Juliette, but the one that stands out to me is the one crying blood. Maybe there are some pod mates in there too.
Yea Olivia not being in the intro is interesting.
Im guessing the mask next to him is probably callista but other than that I'll either defer to previous analysis or wait till I played this chapter to guess

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just curious how many new scenes are available in the final version of ep 8 part 1?
Compared to E8 Test? Likely no additional lewds (and if so they will likely be very minor). For E8 as a total, here is the most likely count not including any "minor" scenes. ~6 Dom lewds, ~7 Sub lewds, and ~1 non-categorized... so ~14 total full lewd scenes (imo).

Reactions: Zenith_11

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Compared to E8 Test? Likely no additional lewds (and if so they will likely be very minor). For E8 as a total, here is the most likely count not including any "minor" scenes. ~6 Dom lewds, ~7 Sub lewds, and ~1 non-categorized... so ~14 total full lewd scenes (imo).
I just got inform work and started to download it I will send the script. once it's finished downloaded

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I just got inform work and started to download it I will send the script. once it's finished downloaded
(y) (y) (y)

That aside, assuming you actually are in the UK....if not too personal, what is it you do man to get home at this time?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
(y) (y) (y)

That aside, assuming you actually are in the UK....if not too personal, what is it you do man to get home at this time?
work for a holiday park my hours vary from week to week for eg one week I could do about 100 hrs another week only about 10

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
work for a holiday park my hours vary from week to week for eg one week I could do about 100 hrs another week only about 10
Ahhhhh I understand. I was just curious mate...so, thanks I guess lol. Get yourself some shut eye once it's downlaoded :)

Reactions: DoverUK25

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
No, this is actually my first game update here. When I discovered this game by chance, version 0.7b was already available :oops:.
Really nice for you, large amount of content at once , is one of the best sensations here for me, start a new game and see the last update was released some days ago or something (y)

closer and closer to debate time.

First debate topic: Which sister has the nicest tits
Veronica… Scientifically enhanced Not biased at all… :KEK:
Yeah, i think Veronica wins this, but i think Olivia´s are pretty nice too, not too big or too small i think.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 check your inbox you got post
My one cup of coffee at 4am analysis and differences between 0.8TPartI & 0.8.1FinalA:

Typos/grammatical fixes:
I didn't count them, but a lot.

Removed variable (from initialization): 1
tessdomeyes
(this is a mistake TessSadist, it was removed from initialization but it's still referenced in-game):
(someone needs to alert her on this bug issue imho)

Added variable: 1
sethrefusejk (this is used and set to True in the bro menu choice during Astrid's "(I'm not sure I want do this...I'll turn Astrid down.)". This currently changes only two dialogue lines total...two.

Minor conditional changes that only alter some dialogue: 1

Scene added that contains a menu choice with submenu for what was missing after the current menu choice: "(I'll take a risk and tell Erica I'm willing to go see Delilah and Celeste with Zach...maybe I can help either or both of us there.)"

New static images referenced: 1
e8vtwo19b

New animations referenced (which are coded in the scripts a bit wonky, they should be declared as images in the initialization file to be proper imo) that replace previous static images: 36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Easter egg scene added (only for Sub paths... no Easter egg for Doms) - SanchoSadFace

Tess' (now infamous) ending Episode scene added

That's it folks, a complete summary of differences from my hungover, very early-morning analysis. The script itself has already been ported for SanchoMod but I can't test for integrity until the whole enchilada is available (preferably in compressed form). This is me simply reading every single line of code, not from actual "play time".

Regards.

Edit:
TessSadist, here's another bug... but it's a no harm no foul issue. See my note in orange below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, now we have to wait until Sancho1969 gets the RSA file from DoverUK25, and then finish his super mod for the final version...And if patience is not enough, as a temporary measure, it may make sense to try Universal Ren'Py Mod, about which Maviarab told about.
Pffft. Only took me an hour to analyze and update... y'all are pushing an inferior URM too much bud! Have some faith in those of us that create professionally customized, VN-specific coding (although I guess that's a small percentage :ROFLMAO:)
(just pulling your leg bud, folks should use whatever the hell they want... doesn't bother me none in the least and not my business tbh).

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes