3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Alpet

Jun 24, 2023
how to play this game in joiplay..?? I've tried it but the rpgm has an error, how do I fix it?

Lulwot

Mar 18, 2023
It's a shitty translation cause i'm pretty occupied right now but it should work.
Do you still have it? Zippyshare is down now and I can't download it anymore because of that.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Do you still have it? Zippyshare is down now and I can't download it anymore because of that.
Sorry, this is the only translation I did that I forgot to back up:FacePalm:
I don't know which files i specifically need to pick (from the data folder) for only the translation part to work for you guys, sooo i chose the simpler way and uploaded the latest version with the post game content and the TL Xar1 shared in here. It's only 250MBs so it shouldn't be to troublesome with MEGA to download, right?

Maybe that helps.

Reactions: Dragonlordedge

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
FUCK This game theres not even a good ending WTH SHE STILL GETS HER BACK BLOWN OUT BY ANOTHER DUDE AND HE GETS WITH HER STILL EVEN WHEN HE HEARD HER JUST ASK ANOTHER DUDE THAT SHE WANTS HIM TO FUCK HER AND BE WITH HIM WTF STUPID AH MAIN CHARACTER I WOULDA KILLED BOTH OF EM
Yeah, its kinda stupid in the end. I would understand her leaving him, but begging for that guy's dick? Without asking him where was he when he witnessed her parents' killings if he really saw what he says he did?

It really was interesting that whole plot of is mc with her cause he loves her or cause he feels bad and wants to atone. And her being mad not that he killed her parents, but mostly that he lied to her. And the fact the mc needs to aknowledge and say that being with her is whathe wants, not just what would make her happy. Thats really cool romance.

But another things that pisses me off in these sorts of games is when the good endings makes no sense. I mean it makes sense and is good, but the execution is terrible. You telling me that what I needed to do to change all of this is to stumble in my room to see the goddamn umbrella? And that memory makes me wake up when she goes through the hallway?

It would make sense that seeing all memories makes you remember the one that makes you realize that you want this girl and that she saved you, not the other way around. And it would make sense that this memory would push you to confess and make the girl come back, but needing to stumble in the goddamn room, the memory making you wake up easier? Its the kind of ending that seems like a what if. I hate that and it happens in so many ntr games.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah, its kinda stupid in the end. I would understand her leaving him, but begging for that guy's dick? Without asking him where was he when he witnessed her parents' killings if he really saw what he says he did?

It really was interesting that whole plot of is mc with her cause he loves her or cause he feels bad and wants to atone. And her being mad not that he killed her parents, but mostly that he lied to her. And the fact the mc needs to aknowledge and say that being with her is whathe wants, not just what would make her happy. Thats really cool romance.

But another things that pisses me off in these sorts of games is when the good endings makes no sense. I mean it makes sense and is good, but the execution is terrible. You telling me that what I needed to do to change all of this is to stumble in my room to see the goddamn umbrella? And that memory makes me wake up when she goes through the hallway?

It would make sense that seeing all memories makes you remember the one that makes you realize that you want this girl and that she saved you, not the other way around. And it would make sense that this memory would push you to confess and make the girl come back, but needing to stumble in the goddamn room, the memory making you wake up easier? Its the kind of ending that seems like a what if. I hate that and it happens in so many ntr games.
It's so true. The good endings in so many NTR are bad.
I know it's generaly not the point of a NTR game but sometime they aren't even trying. And the worst part of it, like it seem to be in this game, is that it's not even hard or costly to do it right.

Also i find it very frustrating when they feel in love in the so called good ending but you will no see any sex scene, especialy when the girl fall quickly into the bad guy.

Reactions: bucefala
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes