3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Is this only netorare or is there netorase?
Are we the cucked, the cucker, or the girl?
As ever, with this little information - Which kind of NTR is this? Is this a voyeurism game or is the player character the one doing the NTR? I sure wish the two weren't categorised the same because they're very different genres.
It looks like it's a cuckold one but I can never tell.
DLsite says its a netorare/cuckold game, too bad imo cause it has a good style
the guy has some other good stuff on his DLsite so hopefully we get some of those

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Reading the comments and reviews (So I won't play this lmao. Why would I want to feel sad?) it makes me so so so upset and jealous, that these devs that HAVE access and oppurtunity to create edgier stuff without getting banned like us "western" devs who are all beholden to our Patreon TOS overlords, is that they ALWAYS have to create the worst sad things in existence, rather than something iconic, unique that doesn't resolve into "Imma rape you til you love it "

Then again, who knows, if I played this maybe I would go "WOH! So fucking based!".

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Is this version incomplete? The dlsite page said there was a minigame at the end after getting the good ending but I'm not seeing it. Also heres my full save with the recollection room if anyone is interested.
Save 1 is bad end and save 2 is the good end.
Yes I didn't use that version cause I thought the minigame could be flagged as loli content

• Sad
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Ive played nearly 2 hrs and the game feels like a manual translation, perhaps it should be clarified in the main post to avoid people ignoring the game due to the mtl or bitching about it without having touched the game.
Well, I marked it as mtl cause I used deepl but I also used dictionaries and other stuff to try and make it as faithful to the original as I could, So it was mostly a manual job. I guess the next time I just mark it as a manual translation since most people think this is a one click translation lmao

Reactions: Aenix

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
tbh the whole genre of NTR where it's just "protag's girl gets raped and fucked into a horny meat toilet behind his back" is kinda fuckin boring and played out at this rate

Reactions: Ale3

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Alright, played this years ago. For those of you who want to know what type of ntr this is or what the story is about look below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, not for the faint of heart.
So you're getting cucked no matter what lmao
as usual, cuck all vanilla apes
vanilla apes aren't playing this, mate. So you're the one getting cucked, not them. As usual and as the universe wills it.

Reactions: Reinu and Skyzenski
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes