3.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 20, 2017
Amazing how a short little game can convey such a well-crafted story and deep characterization with powerful emotion. By far one of the best NTR games I've played in a long time that puts to shame the heaps of mediocrity that gets released here everyday.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Yeah? Then translate those untranslated games out there, easy right? Do it i dare you. Dont give me empty talk you bunch ungratefull bastard.
Interesting, you sure like to make excuses for those who barely exert effort on less than half baked mtl translations. nothing to be grateful for when the end product tends to be a translation that makes the game's story be lost in translation.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Interesting, you sure like to make excuses for those who barely exert effort on less than half baked mtl translations. nothing to be grateful for when the end product tends to be a translation that makes the game's story be lost in translation.

Lowkeyhollow

Jul 29, 2021
FUCK This game theres not even a good ending WTH SHE STILL GETS HER BACK BLOWN OUT BY ANOTHER DUDE AND HE GETS WITH HER STILL EVEN WHEN HE HEARD HER JUST ASK ANOTHER DUDE THAT SHE WANTS HIM TO FUCK HER AND BE WITH HIM WTF STUPID AH MAIN CHARACTER I WOULDA KILLED BOTH OF EM

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Thats unfortunate, I was looking forward to the loli reward at the end. Are you willing to work on it regardless? Doesn't have to be provided here but I would appreciate it.
Oh sorry, I didn't read your comment. Yes i dont have any problem in at least doing a quick translation ,but i couldnt find a download for that version anywhere if someone has it pls send it to me.
EDIT: Just found it, I'll work on it

Last edited:

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
FUCK This game theres not even a good ending WTH SHE STILL GETS HER BACK BLOWN OUT BY ANOTHER DUDE AND HE GETS WITH HER STILL EVEN WHEN HE HEARD HER JUST ASK ANOTHER DUDE THAT SHE WANTS HIM TO FUCK HER AND BE WITH HIM WTF STUPID AH MAIN CHARACTER I WOULDA KILLED BOTH OF EM
Why do you do that man ? I don't really like NTR (it make me very sad and angry ) but when other describe the game , it's pretty sure it will happen like that , so i will not take the risk to be sad/angry for that . Just avoid what you don't like , they are plenty of other stuff you can play . I personally can like NTR when they have a good ending , it's somewhat feel like playing an horror game to me .
To be honest , in NTR , they are generaly a stupid forced character. (either the guy or the woman who ended becoming a toilet , or both ) You shouldn't have to watch your girl everytime ; if she have the urge to fuck everything , it's a lose goal but it's for the kink i supposed (i don't understand the appeal of NTR but i find it somewhat fascinating that so much people are really into it )

PS: Thanks for the other who take the time to describe the game with some details , i can avoid this game .

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes