savegame all unlocked gallery

have fun :love:

if it is not activated, please insert it under this path

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KarmaTest

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Just a small heads-up, this game will get a remake in the coming months, with new content and reworked story/models and renders - while staying true to its original concept that we love.
I always felt Karma was far better than its reputation and reviews, but with the remake we plan to make it truly one of a kind.

It will be available on steam.

Teaser renders.
Clara 5.png Render 8_Camera.png

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just a small heads-up, this game will get a remake in the coming months, with new content and reworked story/models and renders - while staying true to its original concept that we love.
I always felt Karma was far better than its reputation and reviews, but with the remake we plan to make it truly one of a kind.

It will be available on steam.

Teaser renders.
View attachment 3426494 View attachment 3426495
Can we assume the remake will lean more to the NTR path like the original did? There were two paths but that one seemed to have more content, IIRC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can we assume the remake will lean more to the NTR path like the original did? There were two paths but that one seemed to have more content, IIRC.
As far as i'm aware, the paths aren't changing that much. NTR was a big part of the original and I can't see anything changing there.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes