NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
hey bro .. thanks for your the previous help .... if u r not busy then can u help me again ... cus i wouldn't able to unlock chapter 4 and other ending liken harem and happy ending ... any solution would be really helpful ... and i played multiple time from start to ending ... but still i am able to get only two endings .. and once again thanks
There is an ending guide on the thread around here somewhere but it kind of goes like this: there is an ending that you can only get the first time you play. I think that it is where you help the guy and lose his wife but keep your patient and your secretary is your friend. You get this by just deciding to help him. Then your secretary breaks the fourth wall and says your ending sucks and you need to try again. Immediately start a new game. I think that on the first playthrough you can also get a bad ending by deciding not to help him but giving the patient the wrong answers. Then the next time you play you will have an additional choice during the flashback where you can go upstairs at the party or see the high school girlfriend at school the next day. If you go upstairs that sets you up for the worst ending, although you can also get a good ending where you have only his wife (give the patient the right answers). If you leave the party that sets you up for the revenge flashback and you can get either a the best ending or bad ending depending on whether you give the patient the wrong or right answers. Getting the harem ending is just a matter of getting him thrown in jail and selecting to take your secretary to dinner. If you're getting the gist, the most important factors are if you are on your first, second, or third playthrough, the decision you make in the flashback, and the information you give your mental patient when you send him to confront your rival. Go forth and tinker around with these decisions and see how it works out.

Reactions: Romi20 and E_O_N

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I didn't expect to see an update to this one since they are working on Terror. I will risk the download to see what has changed.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I didn't expect to see an update to this one since they are working on Terror. I will risk the download to see what has changed.
About 15 Animations have been added, some stuff tweaked and Tom gets a happy ending.
Our Patrons had access to this version for about 6 months now, we are still fully working on Terror.

Whats new? Samantha revenge?
Revenge is there, just no revenge sex. We likely release on Steam next year, it's possible we will polish some things up and maybe even add another scene or two. No promises.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What kind of NTR is there in this game? Netorare? Netorase? Netori? Is It cheating or consensual sharing? Is the MC humiliated by the girls and/or other men?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
About 15 Animations have been added, some stuff tweaked and Tom gets a happy ending.
Our Patrons had access to this version for about 6 months now, we are still fully working on Terror.

Revenge is there, just no revenge sex. We likely release on Steam next year, it's possible we will polish some things up and maybe even add another scene or two. No promises.
Originally played through this, got a good ending and thought, "that's it? That was a really well made effort for such a brief story!" Then I spoke with you, E_O_N, and was encouraged to try the other paths. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the depths to which you had gone to create such diverse choices and gut wrenching intrigue, my friend. :) So, here I am again just three hours to a new year and starting from ground zero all over again. Curious to see what else you added to this already fine AVN :)

The title Terror put me off a bit as I immediately thought it would be a horror genre title. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not horror but maybe a bit of a thriller. I love a good thriller. :) Regardless of how you would categorize it, I'm checking it out because I really liked Karma and am ready for more from a dev team with the mad skills to deliver an amazing title like Karma. :) Brilliant! :)

Happy New Year and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: All of my UK, EU, RF and further eastern friends are well into the first by now, already 4AM in Ireland where my soul mate resides... My folks in the mid-west wouldn't know midnight if it bit them on the bum, preferring to bed down before 10PM. So, what else am I going to do... Oh yeah! Quality AVN time! :) :) :) :) :) Sláinte!;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: E_O_N

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I swear this game has been "completed" for like 4 updates
Yes, it has been. However, because this dev actually cares, there have been some bug fixes, other polish and now BONUS CONTENT in the form of additional scenes! You sound like you are complaining when you should be happy.

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Yes, it has been. However, because this dev actually cares, there have been some bug fixes, other polish and now BONUS CONTENT in the form of additional scenes! You sound like you are complaining when you should be happy.

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:
Simmer down, I'm not railing the game, just the completed tag

Reactions: Jeff863094
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes