TestUsername23

Jun 5, 2018
on a side note: hiding weekly report behind a paywall seems funny to me
"you wanna know if the game is worth investing and are we working on it or slacking off? THAT WILL COST YOU. EACH MONTH"
Hey, at least it's not redamz and the once a month "I exist keep giving money". Remtairy and Sachinama already have a fully published game and reasonable progress + content on Karryn's Prison, and are still visibly making progress on Karryn's Prison. I'll take this progress any day, especially for a game this nicely made.

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
Hey, at least it's not redamz and the once a month "I exist keep giving money". Remtairy and Sachinama already have a fully published game and reasonable progress + content on Karryn's Prison, and are still visibly making progress on Karryn's Prison. I'll take this progress any day, especially for a game this nicely made.
Plus Rem's been working on and putting out these other side game translations. At least now that he's done with them hopefully all the time is just on Karryn's Prison from now on until it's done. I don't know how fast to expect Sachinama to crank out the art assets and such, but he's finished multiple games before chock full of stuff. Developement is slower than I (and I'm sure most of us) would like, but their track record is good so I don't have reason to think they'll drag developement out forever. I blame the extra translation jobs for slowing things down so far, so maybe things will speed back up now.

I do agree though that it's dumb to hide the weekly reports as patron-only. It'd be better to let everyone hear how it's coming along and maybe get more supporters than hoping they support in order to read the posts.

Reactions: Yukihirou

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
So, curious as to what titles were in the game and how to unlock them, I decided to look through the files to find out - and made a nice little plain-text cheat sheet about it. Then I realized that someone probably already did this in the last 108 pages, so... Well, that was kind of a waste of time, wasn't it? Ah, well. At least it'll be easy for me to find this post again later to see what titles to aim for.

Regardless, here's the results, broken down between "You have to do something special for this, and can easily miss it" (stuff like giving a blowjob before your first kiss, have to lose your virginity to a toy, that kind of thing), "Sex titles", and "Non-sex titles". No guess as to which is the larger category, but I kind of thought there were more sex titles when I broke them up. Oops!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a list of passives, how to unlock them, and their effects as well, broken up by desire category (mostly):

Okay, I'm ~reasonably~ certain that's all of them, and that I didn't make many mistakes (setting aside the cringingly random capitalization in the list), but... I don't know that this was the best way to organize the data. Should I add a category or two? Like for instance, there's a lot of sex partner passives that could be moved out of "other", but... Adding more categories might make it harder to find the category you want, and I doubt anyone really cares much about the patner categories, regardless of how much fun virgin hunting might be.

An update on this will be really appreciated

Marikave

Mar 21, 2020
how to use debug/test mode for get all passive skill?

alredy try form page 49 but just got error code

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Been playing the game over again with some slightly modded values. Mostly to make it easier to get titfucks and raising the number of goblins and perverts during the receptionist job, but also added much higher sensitivity from creampies and swallowing, and making her forget to put her panties on some days.

First time I tested new values her boobs ended up so sensitive she could barely win a fight, but having fun playing her with stamina and energy up accessories now to keep her as a virgin. Never did manage the longer waitress job times until I went for a full stamina build. Having way more fun keeping her as a virgin than I thought I would.

Reactions: Yukihirou

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
New passives and titles in v0.5o (compared to v0.4u):
(I only list the ones you can currently get in the game)

NOTE: The reputation, fame, notoriety increases are permanent (they effectively raise the minimum value).

but your karryn at the edict desk is still clothed. that is the one i am trying to get naked. got the big karryn naked already. thank you for the try tho :)
Yeah, sorry. The picture for that is not in the game. (That's just an assumption from experience. I did not look into the game files.) And I don't really want to do the drawing of Karryn at the reception naked. You REALLY don't want to see that. ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes