Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What do you have to do to do handjobs, blowjobs, culilingus and sex, working as a receptionist?
Assuming that whatever version you're playing is not bugged, like Anubis said, for handjob/blowjob you're going to need a high notoriety, the higher it is, more chance for a perverted visitor to spawn(or something like that) and to increase the notoriety you need to be seen/heard doing sex acts in front of visitors.
Goblin sex is a different story, unless your Karryn is a complete slut by the time you subjugate the first level.
If my memory serves me well, for goblins to actually do any penetration, you need pretty low requirements for vaginal/anal sex.
Basically outside of receptionist job you need 100 to get a penetration(lower the more passives you get) and at receptionist job you have 100 + 25 or something. Hope that helps.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Anyone knows if the tweaks works for this new version ?
yes they do, they are essentially code changes directly and you don't replace files. you go into the code yourself to change it; if the variable is still there, it'll still work.

On that note, I'd like to reduce the amount of energy lost upon orgasm in combat or during jobs, but not when masturbating. Would that be possible? If it's all the same function, I'd still like to know where to change it if anyone knows :)

Reactions: taliazer

Zizmi

Jul 4, 2020
May someone tell me how to tweak the game to make the slut level higher, or the maximum slut level requirement lower?

Reactions: haruki_3

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
v6m
  • Pleasure damage to Karryn is now capped by various factors. This is to prevent scenarios that don't make sense such as a low slut level Karryn with no kissing passives going from zero to orgasm from a single kiss.
  • Fixed Research: Laundry Product not adding an item to the store
  • Lowered base critical damage for everyone
  • Undid a change to the critical chance formula from v5
  • Minor balance changes
  • Minor bug fixes

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Everyone who bothers to read. The NPCs in the first area tell you all about the mechanics of the game, including what each stat does and how to improve it. As you progress and unlock more NPCs that provide further details on specific systems like how different enemy types work and what they do.
The NPCs at the start tell you to just play how you want and things will work out, which is straight up false because by the time you get to the third floor even on secretary mode things get extremely difficult (if not impossible) if your stats are spread out too much instead of being specialized in a single build.
And they do not tell you all of the exp sources, which is important because you need to avoid most of them whenever possible to avoid capping your level too early.

v6m
  • Pleasure damage to Karryn is now capped by various factors. This is to prevent scenarios that don't make sense such as a low slut level Karryn with no kissing passives going from zero to orgasm from a single kiss.
When somebody is doing enough pleasure damage to inflict 100% in a single kiss on a target that hasn't even got increased sensitivity, that seems like a much bigger problem which this is not exactly the solution to?
This game is gonna go through so many balance patches...

Satan-Sama

May 8, 2018
v6m
  • Fixed Research: Laundry Product not adding an item to the store
  • Lowered base critical damage for everyone
  • Undid a change to the critical chance formula from v5
  • Minor balance changes
  • Minor bug fixes
Mega
Can you also post the progress update remtairy posted yesterday?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Was that m or m2? Because I think there was something game-breaking in the first m... but I don't remember what...

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
Remtairys last progress report on patreon. Please consider supporting him on SubscribeStar!
-----------------

August 24th 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Boy does time fly. So for the last week, I've mostly been working on Karryn's Prison, the switch over to SubscribeStar, and some real life stuff.

Sachinama has began working on the art for v7 stuff while I've been doing the stuff that you can see in the ever growing changelog for v6. Speaking of which, $5 tier supporters will begin getting access to v6 starting on 8/27!

This will most likely be the last Progress Report on Patreon in the foreseeable future as starting next month, we will be moving all our operations to SubscribeStar. Patrons will continue to have access old posts and the v6 download post, but as I have mentioned before, I highly recommend canceling your Patreon subscription a few days before the end of the month so that you don't get charged for next month. A common concern about SubscribeStar is that it only accepts credit cards as payment, which leaves a lot of people out of hope when they don't have a credit card. But SubscribeStar also accepts prepaid credit card, so I can only recommend trying to see if you have a way to buy prepaid credit cards in where you live.

As of this Progress Report, we have written a total of 73 Progress Reports on Patreon, and at the height of our Patreon right before the events of the past weeks, we had over 1,700 Patrons. Thank you all for your support, I hope to be able to receive your support over at SubscribeStar, Steam and elsewhere in the future!

One giant Dragon

Jun 20, 2017
I wish they would make it so that whenever a new level is released you can play it until subjugation since you can still fight the enemies during riots. If they are concerned about not being able to fight they could also implement a manual testing way to trigger riots.

edit: Can I somehow modify the js files to subjugate the third level?

Reactions: wawchenghai

mcmng

May 19, 2020
For some reason evading an attack is worse than grazing a hit, can anyone explain me why?

P.S: That protag tho
ec2.jpg

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I wish they would make it so that whenever a new level is released you can play it until subjugation since you can still fight the enemies during riots. If they are concerned about not being able to fight they could also implement a manual testing way to trigger riots.

edit: Can I somehow modify the js files to subjugate the third level?
Right because all the extra work on creating new maps and populating them for a subjugated floor magically happens when you flip the flag that says the floor is subjugated.

> Can I somehow modify the js files to subjugate the third level?

You could but it would break everything for obvious reasons.

4.60 star(s) 384 Votes