ANONEOMOUS

Jan 7, 2018
Now this is extreme modding.
Modified most aspects of CCMod to not overwrite the main data files unless you want to.
So you can probably use this with 1.0.3, just dont activate the variables below.

Code:
// Overwrite data files
var CCMod_UseModdedCommonEvents = false; // Modified by Discipline, Exhibitionist and some
var CCMod_UseModdedMap034 = false; // Modified by Discipline, Exhibitionist
var CCMod_UseModdedAnimations = true; // Usually not changed in updates, modded ONLY by CC_PregMod
var CCMod_UseModdedSkills = false; // Modified by multiple cc_mods
var CCMod_UseModdedWeapons = false; // Modified by multiple cc_mods
Maybe there's a way to append and insert data while the game is reading them so some mods can be completely be update safe.
Anyone here an expert?

Having all CCMods activated but not use the modded data files is actually okay, you just don't get the full features of the mod. Changing them to true would mean you would overwrite them but at least you can just go back with no hassle.

Added a path parameter to mods so your mods folder can be organized.
Code:
{"name":"CC_Config","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_ConfigOverride","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Tweaks","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_SideJobs","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_SideJobs_Waitress","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_SideJobs_Receptionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_SideJobs_GloryHole","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_Exhibitionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path": 'discExhbitionist/'},
{"name":"CC_VirginityPassives","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_PregMod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_Gyaru","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_Discipline","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'discExhbitionist/'},
{"name":"CC_BitmapCache","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Condom","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
{"name":"CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}, "path":'gyaruPregCondSideEtc/'},
The only modified data file is rpg_managers.js to allow path parameter.
And the gyaru files if you allow it to.

plug and play (though you need to download the gyaru/preg image and audio files first).

Completely fool-proof.

damn, don't know why im going all in on this thing.

Update 2.1: Fixed a problem when starting a new game
So what changes from ccmod remain really with this?

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Get a room ffs.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Mine for example (not that anyone cares but that didn't stop you guys either) is that with all the bad apples out there these devs here deserve to get filthy rich. And if they milk DLCs for this game to do so then more power to them. At least you get something valuable in return, unlike some of these crowdfunding scams and neverending patreons.

Edit:
If anyone is wondering wtf I'm talking about the posts in question got deleted by mods. ^^

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe there's a way to append and insert data while the game is reading them so some mods can be completely be update safe.
Anyone here an expert?
This is possible since the script simply reads json on load, but way too much effort for me to do. When I talked to Rem about it he didn't want to do it that way either. If you want to look at an example, go look at the mod loader for Hazumi & Pregnation game. Might also be able to find it in the discord channel if you search for 'Hazumi'.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
If you are wondering about the gallery there is good selection (I believe all) on page 703
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-3-full-remtairy.33777/page-703#post-5840483

You should be able to select the option to use the vibrator in the bathroom, if it is equipped. It should automatically raise desire to the required level....
Also your gallery link caused my anti virus to yell about embeded HTML links, dont know if its a false positive
Oh, thanks for the link, that seems to cover most if not all of the positions.
I never got the option to equip the vibrator, maybe I just have to keep doing the bathroom sidejob.

About the link, hitomi.la is a very big and well known site, it should be safe. No idea what happened there.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
For those who use mostly goblins as prisoners/enemies. I have changed the CG/animation colors of the penises so its not a human penis. If someone wants it, let me know.

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
For those who use mostly goblins as prisoners/enemies. I have changed the CG/animation colors of the penises so its not a human penis. If someone wants it, let me know.
Yes, please!!!! This is one of the main things I kept waiting to get fixed in an update.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Before I spend an hour downloading this, can anyone confirm if the Gyaru mod part is working or not? Last one I tried had the edicts for the tan skins missing...
If you're talking about the hair/eye colors, tattoo and condoms then yes, they're working.
But for skin tanning, I don't see any edicts for that.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
If you're talking about the hair/eye colors, tattoo and condoms then yes, they're working.
But for skin tanning, I don't see any edicts for that.
Thanks for the reply! Good to know the other parts are working. A little disappointed about the skin tanning though; I really enjoyed turning Karryn into a tanned bimbo with the mod in older versions.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, its much fairer when income is set to 1000 like it is on Secretary. Not as bad but still annoying. Corruption is a non-issue (doesn't affect the ending) especially when you realize that if you don't enact the "personal information" edicts, Nerds lose ALL their power in battle and will spend most of the time cowering. As I figured out, those edicts were a trap.

Okay, I can see something like that producing a lot of G. I can only assume charm/sluttiness has to be pretty high.
The money was what she gets from getting and equipping the title Fullcondom Alchemist which gives passive bonus money and when equipped a greater percentage increase on earnings from used condoms thrown on stage during the stripper event job, the stripper job is unlocked as an edict choice when level 3 is subjugated and an additional requirement is met. The end result of the loop ending is that she fails to complete the show and you get the 3rd level defeat sequence, so only earnings from before the loop, she actually earns three times that for completed 20 minute shift.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes