powiee

Apr 14, 2018
hello gents, this has been a hell of a game!
unfortunately now i hunger for more.
especially since it is a game that has excellent in battle hcgs.
can anyone recommend some of those hard to find games

some examples:
in addition to this masterpiece ofc,
drop factory (action hcgs)
and
violated heroine (full pixelart)

suggestions are welcome
butakoma 300g has two other games besides drop factory vitamin plus and vitamin plus 2 really good games even thou i haven't finished the second since it looks too hard to play without understanding jp.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Knowing riots increase enemy levels could be useful; I could potentionally lose the game if I screwed around too much.
Actually, if you go to the office in the 2nd floor the NPCs there explain about wanted inmates, they are the ones who actually give order when you defeat them. They even tell you how many are roaming the prison at the moment.

There's even an edict that makes wanted enemies gain 2 lvs instead of one when you defeat them.

fixing "middle stall" was going to unlock gloryhole sidejob
Every purple edict gives Karryn something in the prison to interact with.

Last edited:

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
it rewards me with negative passives for doing a "slut run"
There are no negative passives in a slut run. What the passives reduce is damage, defense and the like, things that you will not be using during the slut run.
What they do is increase starting desire and sensibilities, which you want high to access sex actions faster.
Passives are the only way to increase sex actions level, which is what affects sexual damage on enemies.
Eventually some passives will increase sex damage based on desire.
Energy and willpower recover when an enemy ejaculates.
In fact, the passives actually DECREASE energy damage from orgasm and chance to bliss, so you basically treat energy like her HP bar.
More passives make the slut run easier.

The devs said that KP is supposed to be a gangbang game, and that's what you should do, because Karryn can only orgasm once per turn, so more enemies she can pleasure at the same time the better.

The only annoying thing in the slut run is being scandalous, because she will have to fight the entire prison to return to her room.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
With the new unnoficial CCmod update is anyone else not having full condoms be removed?
For me, full condoms don't get removed at night, so Karryn only has 6 for the entire play through.
let me take a look. they should be removed until you have cumdrinker II, then they'll stay until you regenerate energy in combat.

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.0.2a FULL to 1.0.3 FULL (1.22 MB)

Patch 1.0.3 FULL to 1.0.3a FULL (311 KB)

Patch 1.0.3a FULL to 1.0.3c FULL (4.51 MB)

Patch 1.0.3c FULL to 1.0.4 FULL (1.26 MB)

Patch 1.0.4 FULL to 1.0.4a FULL (733 KB)

Gebota

Jul 18, 2021
let me take a look. they should be removed until you have cumdrinker II, then they'll stay until you regenerate energy in combat.
It could be that my save is corrupted in a way that messes up the way condoms work. I'm playing on Steam and had an earlier version of CCmod on the save until it updated, at which point I did a virgin run and some other runs to get titles.

Its worth noting that the condoms persist even if I get a game over and enter NG+ on the save. I would have to see if those problems persist on a clean new game, but that would take a bit of time. So this could just be a personal problem.

KArryn condoms.png

Edit: Same problem exists on a fresh save. Karryn must really love her used condoms.

Last edited:

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
energy needs to be depleted as well. you learn masturbate when karryn becomes horny enough. I dont remember though if its automatic or you need to have some corruption with that bodypart.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
quick question. any way to reduce or aument the chance of the different species to appear. let's say for example if i want less humans to appear in the battles or only goblins to appear at the bar job.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes