Torsh

Mar 26, 2018
After playing this game, all other games feel utter garbage. I cannot count how many times I returned to this game and finished it again. If you have already played the game a couple times already, I highly recommend playing it a few more times with goth CC mod to spice things up. The game was so influential on me that I tried to build a stand-alone version of the bar side-job mini game only to realise 2D or 3D assets ARE SUPER EXPENSIVE (amateur ue5 dev here). Even though it has its short comings (dated-engine, not animated, no customization, etc.), no other game comes close to this game's quality. AAAAAARRRGGGHHH I NEED MORE OF THIS GAME! /end of rant
So true.... you have any other games to recommend...? 'Lust Epedemic' was one really great game too!!!

Spendig lot of time to find some secrets, but i think its hopeless. Whats to point of the guy in the shop who runs away if you get to close?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
After playing this game, all other games feel utter garbage. I cannot count how many times I returned to this game and finished it again. If you have already played the game a couple times already, I highly recommend playing it a few more times with goth CC mod to spice things up. The game was so influential on me that I tried to build a stand-alone version of the bar side-job mini game only to realise 2D or 3D assets ARE SUPER EXPENSIVE (amateur ue5 dev here). Even though it has its short comings (dated-engine, not animated, no customization, etc.), no other game comes close to this game's quality. AAAAAARRRGGGHHH I NEED MORE OF THIS GAME! /end of rant
I think the best part about this game is that unlike let say Huniepop which if you take out the H-aspect, It wouldn't really change the Game much and you'd still end up with a fun game. Karryn's Prison isn't like that.

Now this might sound like a negative but it actually is more praise on the fact on how much the H-aspects of this game actually directly connects and interwines with the Gameplay itself that if you seperate them then they would be incomplete with each other. Which is something that not alot of H-Games can really do and to do it to this quality and with it's own unique thing as well.

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, Karryn's Prison puts other eroge to shame with it's quality and content.
If you are talking about the eroge that are low effort and the devs use stock monsters instead of making their own.
And in addition to that you can just go in a room and flick on all the scenes, then sure it puts those ones to shame.

Reactions: mar_oz
Sep 12, 2018
I think the best part about this game is that unlike let say Huniepop which if you take out the H-aspect, It wouldn't really change the Game much and you'd still end up with a fun game. Karryn's Prison isn't like that.

Now this might sound like a negative but it actually is more praise on the fact on how much the H-aspects of this game actually directly connects and interwines with the Gameplay itself that if you seperate them then they would be incomplete with each other. Which is something that not alot of H-Games can really do and to do it to this quality and with it's own unique thing as well.
This is a shame though because they were so focused on that integration the story suffered because of it.
I hope they learned from all the feedback and the mistakes they made through this game to make their next one even better.
Rem said they won't make a game like this or like the previous one again, though I hope they keep the corruption system and improve upon it since they have something unique on their hands.

Reactions: mar_oz and Nobu

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Ok, so since the title-locked Prisoner challenges are out of the way now, I wanted to try and beat the 50 waves on endless and endless hell.

2 problems with that though:
1) If you can save in freemode, it stands to reason you should also be able to use the other features such as running away, but you cant, which seems like an oversight. Since you cant escape on prisoner, i have no way of exiting endless after wave 10 without forcing myself to lose the battle, which, in addition to the rape scene after will saddle me with a multitude of cripping passives.

2) i tried soldiering on through the normal endless battle, but after wave 12 game started to slow down and it kept getting progressively worse. I made it to wave 31, but the game was running on single-digit frames at that point.

I can somehow deal with the first, but the second problem makes the endless waves unplayable, and if anyone is tech savvy enough to venture some guess for a fix, Im all ears.

EDIT: solved problem #1 by enabling running from endless, but problem #2 yet remains.
This is as far as i went before framerate came to a near-halt:

View attachment 1889180
yea as someone who did the same journey as u early on (doing challenge runs etc...) doing an endless to wave 50 eats ur PC to DEATH lol. I remember I was getting like 30 or less frames by wave 30.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
I've got a questions about enemies. It is logical to assume their name colour represent strength, but sometimes defeat gold easier than gray.
Is "rare enemies chance" meens one you can rematch.
And what does meens lvl16+10 ?
Am i got it right: when you beat enemise phisically they become stronger and sexually - weaker ?

dignity

May 28, 2017
I've got a questions about enemies. It is logical to assume their name colour represent strength, but sometimes defeat gold easier than gray.
generally grey means weaker enemies and gold means higher stats
you most likely got lucky through crits

Is "rare enemies chance" meens one you can rematch.
rare enemies chance means encountering enemies with a name colour different from white (standard), so you'll encounter more greys, pinks, greens, golds, etc.

And what does meens lvl16+10 ?
level 16 is when you first encountered the enemy, +10 means that they have leveled up 10 levels now that you've encountered them (meaning they're now lvl26)

Am i got it right: when you beat enemise phisically they become stronger and sexually - weaker ?
usually they become stronger in general, not weaker

Reactions: poisonbug

Hunterdark

Jan 5, 2020
I'm impressed, the same guy who designed and modified clothes for karryn or futa, also made the female version of Tonken.

She is Great and have a big one looking for fight her with karryn :love:

hope we can try it :love:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I always wanted the cut-in animations to keep looping and there was about it which I was following in hopes that someone figures it out.
But since, it never went anywhere, I decided to give it a try myself and mess around with APNGs/settings only to find out that it was way simpler than I thought after I did some digging inside the actual plugins responsible for handling them.

All you have to do is edit the plugin file "ApngPicture.js" inside the folder "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and replace it with the following code:-
(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory.)
(OR: If you own the game on Steam, get the latest mod from . Also available .)

Inside _createPixiApngAndGif function:
Code:
const pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);

const loopCount = 0; /*(this._options[name].LoopTimes >= 0)
? this._options[name].LoopTimes
: param.DefaultLoopTimes;*/
pixiApng.play(loopCount);

const sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApng = pixiApng;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name];

return sprite;
Inside Sprite.prototype.getLoopTimes function:
Code:
return 0; /*if (this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes >= 0) {
return this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes;
} else {
return param.DefaultLoopTimes;
}*/

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I always wanted the cut-in animations to keep looping and there was about it which I was following in hopes that someone figures it out.
But since, it never went anywhere, I decided to give it a try myself and mess around with APNGs/settings only to find out that it was way simpler than I thought after I did some digging inside the actual plugins responsible for handling them.

All you have to do is edit the plugin file "ApngPicture.js" inside the folder "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and replace it with the following code:-
(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory)

Code:
var pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);
var loopCount = 0; //this._options[name].LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
if (loopCount > 0) {
}
var sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name]
return sprite;
Code:
return 0; //this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
What do I change to get a loop of 2 or 3 animations as opposed to default or endless?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
What do I change to get a loop of 2 or 3 animations as opposed to default or endless?
You change the var loopCount = x; and return x; where "x" is your desired number of loops.

Alternatively, you can also individually change each animations inside the "plugins.js" file each with their own speed.
CTRL+F: "ApngPicture"
You will see something like:
\\\"FileName\\\":\\\"cutin_bs1_anime\\\",\\\"CachePolicy\\\":\\\"2\\\",\\\"LoopTimes\\\":\\\"2\\\"
So, you basically change the value of "LoopTimes" to whatever you want, 0 is infinite loop.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi everybody, tried to search, but could not find an answer, sorry. Tried to put the ccmod in, but I get an the error below when trying to load the game.
1656256891741.png

I tried both copying the file with that name there, and checking again there was the rpgmvp of the same file in that directory (and it was effectively already there), but the error still stays.
Anybody can give an indication ? I would be curious to play with the mod, I even tweaked already a bit the values in the cc.js file for that.

And in case someone asks, no, I did not put the files on top of a modded version, I used the base downloaded 1.06 I got from here.

P.S. Sorry, I realised someone has recently got the same error, I don't know if with the same mod, was not found in the search, because it put the picture of the error message, like me :)

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory)

Code:
var pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);
var loopCount = 0; //this._options[name].LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
if (loopCount > 0) {
}
var sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name]
return sprite;
Code:
return 0; //this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
Thank you for sharing this! It is time to play kp again :D

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes