Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
If he could not come up with anything himself, at least take Fan feedback to improve it.
With all this current laziness being shown from Rem, it seems like he'll never do what the fans want at this point. He had such a good chance to get more traction from his fans but blew it entirely. How he still ended up being disappointed is mind boggling. Stubbornness and clueless at its finest :FacePalm:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Several versions of Karin with small breasts have already been added to the game files. I looked at these options and caught myself thinking that Karin began to look worse. Well, small breasts do not suit her. :cautious:
I hope not too small, afterall my vision is simple perfection in mind, I think the creator should just take fan ideas, cause he can't come up with anything good anymore.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I hope not too small, afterall my vision is simple perfection in mind, I think the creator should just take fan ideas, cause he can't come up with anything good anymore.
Frankly they shouldn't, since fan ideas are almost always shit (or at best not nearly as good as the fan thinks they are). They end up either being "do the exact same as "last game" but better!" or "do something that fits my really niche fetish, which will only appeal to a much smaller market". So many patreon games that allow fan voted content end up shit, since the high roller supporters push more and more of their fetishes into the game. Also, if no one in the game's production has passion for the project it also generally ends up shitty of dies.

Hell, Nintendo has said they avoid hiring fans of a series to work on that series. A fan will often come in with idea of how an X game should be, while a newcomer is open to suggesting new and different ideas to keep the series fresh. If you keep the games the same for every release, even die hard fans get bored.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Frankly they shouldn't, since fan ideas are almost always shit (or at best not nearly as good as the fan thinks they are). They end up either being "do the exact same as "last game" but better!" or "do something that fits my really niche fetish, which will only appeal to a much smaller market". So many patreon games that allow fan voted content end up shit, since the high roller supporters push more and more of their fetishes into the game. Also, if no one in the game's production has passion for the project it also generally ends up shitty of dies.

Hell, Nintendo has said they avoid hiring fans of a series to work on that series. A fan will often come in with idea of how an X game should be, while a newcomer is open to suggesting new and different ideas to keep the series fresh. If you keep the games the same for every release, even die hard fans get bored.
That's why the new Star Wars movies and Halo games and more suck so much. They get people who HATE the series to work on it, lol. I'd rather have the true fans work on them instead.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Huh, I thought this was already done-done.

But like a Phoenix from the ashes.

Rem works on smaller boob size to attempt the extra squeeze on sales for his game.

I guess this game became a one-trick pony sadly for him. While Melty was alright, it still pales with K-Prison.

Rem: "After gym DLC I am done with K-Prison."

Later.

Also Rem: "I am making one size smaller boob size because I believe a loooot of people didn't buy K-prison cause she had big juggernauts."

Maybe much later.

Rem: "Everyone, I came up with it. I call it the boob dlc. Now you can choose the boobsize for Karryn!"

I honestly hope I don't come back here in the future with the last scenario becoming a reality.

• Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I think there was a lot of misunderstanding in that the boobs were forced to be smaller rather than how it is actually optional.

Okay so Remtairy, rather than making it toggleable, is just pissing off original customers why? He can even make the smaller size default if he's worried about presentation, what exactly does he lose by keeping the original size people already like? Is he worried about file size bloat, because that's stupid, and if it's because he's too lazy to make it a toggle-able option, then that's outright malicious.

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Okay so Remtairy, rather than making it toggleable, is just pissing off original customers why? He can even make the smaller size default if he's worried about presentation, what exactly does he lose by keeping the original size people already like? Is he worried about file size bloat, because that's stupid, and if it's because he's too lazy to make it a toggle-able option, then that's outright malicious.
But Rem said that this feature is optional.

Quote:"Basically, once it's finished, you will be able to change Karryn's boob size from her current K Cups (really big), to H Cups (big) if you want. This will happen free of charge, so you don't need to pay for a DLC or anything like that".

What is all this fuss around Rem and him not doing the updates for Karryn? The game is finished, the idea that there are areas without activities are your ideas alone. All of use can run through this game with a lot of content for the with the price of fast noodles.

The right option for those who want more now are modders - players should provide with feedback and help those creators (RIP shower mod).

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I think there was a lot of misunderstanding in that the boobs were forced to be smaller rather than how it is actually optional.
But Rem said that this feature is optional.
Okay I've been getting conflicting messages here. My stance on KP has always been that it's great and that the content is above and beyond what can normally be expected from adult games, and that I was excited to see what came from Rem next.

If the breast size feature is optional, then that's harmless, good even. If it's mandatory, then that is what I have a huge issue with. I do think that in terms of public perception that Rem ought to make up their mind on exactly what they want to do next though, if they want to take a big vacation to avoid burn-out fine, if they want to gear down on KP and make new additions and updates fine, if they want to start a new project ambitious or small fine.

But seeing the very small and exclusively minor visual content updates to KP for pube hairs, breast size, etc isn't really endearing them to their audience much, because it seems low-effort on the part of the game-design and creative part of the team, and seems to offload busy-work mostly onto the artist to make these refinements. Even if they just did something a bit basic to take the pressure off before their next ambitious project, and took 3 or so years of more *standard* work for their next game, I personally wouldn't mind, and I don't think anyone else should either, particularly non-paying consumers.

But I do hope the team make up their minds and actually do something meaningful instead of mincing around in a rut.

Sep 6, 2018
Wait really? There was a reason why the Gym Beta received a lot of negative feedback. Yeah, shocking that after half a year of basically promising to improve it but then not doing it and just release as it is, that a lot of people aren't happy with it. Especially considering that there was a lot of feedback improving his "vision" for it. If he could not come up with anything himself, at least take Fan feedback to improve it.
He could've easily fixed most of the problem by making Karryn a gym goer than a trainer. Think about this, Karryn goes to gym a lot of inmates ogle at her then they ask her to spot for her, she can accept and refuse and it goes on from there. It has the perfect opportunity for corruption too compared to the one we have now which is a lot similar to the Stripper job.

I'm pretty sure someone brought this up, if not man what a missed opportunity.

Reactions: sabu6 and MyTGone

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
He could've easily fixed most of the problem by making Karryn a gym goer than a trainer. Think about this, Karryn goes to gym a lot of inmates ogle at her then they ask her to spot for her, she can accept and refuse and it goes on from there. It has the perfect opportunity for corruption too compared to the one we have now which is a lot similar to the Stripper job.

Don't get me wrong while I would have preferred a version in which Karryn works out instead the other way around, it's unreasonable to ask them to scrap everything including the already paid voice acting, and start over. But there was a lot of feedback just improving what is already there and to just ignore that because it is not his own idea is just stupid.

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
There are similar games like here, where you try to do work, but the heroine is seduced. To have the mechanics of the fight?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
is there any mod that unlocks all sexual skills?
Never seen one, but I did hack my sav data to enable random all skills, can't promise it will work without glitches though. Save 22 and 24 22 being less lewd 24 being full lewd but also 24 lets you access 1st door at the bottom of the recollection test area and then you can customize battles.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

Actually that's a good idea, a true perv you are m8. That could also give the reason why her tits are so big, too much chest training lol.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes