spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Is there a tweak to remove hat and glove when she's naked?
Sorry if someone already ask

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Well, for a non-slut run, 13 slut level does seem a little high for just end of level 1.

Secondly, you're still using Emperor's Secretary, it increases your expenses by 150, which is a lot for a non-slut run (since you can't do the bar job as much/at all). Maybe only use it in fights for the Mind bonus, if you don't have a better title.

Thirdly, you've gone for a STR build, which is a tough build, but not impossible.

If you haven't yet, you need to learn an improved attack (Slam, Skewer, Cleave) to deal with Slimes, in your case (STR build) Slam.

But all things considered, you don't have a lot of money, you have a STR build, (relatively) high slut level... It's not looking great.
Damn lol

Regarding the bar, you're saying I should avoid working there if I wanna beat the game?

What would an ideal slut level be at the end of level 1?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Damn lol

Regarding the bar, you're saying I should avoid working there if I wanna beat the game?

What would an ideal slut level be at the end of level 1?
The bar job has its own passives, on top of the regular passives you may earn if the prisoners molest you while you're serving them drinks.

You absolutely *can* do it, but you have to be careful if you want to remain "pure".

As for ideal slut level, I think the fact that it's 13 already shows that you've let something happen to Karryn that caused her to earn passives, and all passives are undesirable for a purity run.

Certain sadism passives are essentially unavoidable, as are some of the staring related passives (that lead to Karryn learning Cock Stare), but that's about it until you get to the level 2 boss.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
The bar job has its own passives, on top of the regular passives you may earn if the prisoners molest you while you're serving them drinks.

You absolutely *can* do it, but you have to be careful if you want to remain "pure".

As for ideal slut level, I think the fact that it's 13 already shows that you've let something happen to Karryn that caused her to earn passives, and all passives are undesirable for a purity run.

Certain sadism passives are essentially unavoidable, as are some of the staring related passives (that lead to Karryn learning Cock Stare), but that's about it until you get to the level 2 boss.
Damn guess I'll start over lol

Any advice for a good run? Is there any way to have a run where she remains a (vaginal) virgin but still has some other H-scenes? I'm guessing the stripper side job is out of the question if I wanna beat the game?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for the advice.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019

Any advice for a good run? Is there any way to have a run where she remains a (vaginal) virgin but still has some other H-scenes? I'm guessing the stripper side job is out of the question if I wanna beat the game?

I just beat a secretary run on prisoner a couple days back where I bumbled a agi build into a slut build because I got greedy for titles, I did get the technically a virgin title also. I am in no ways an expert so take this with a grain of salt.

The bar becomes too troublesome from my experience and the strip club is where you make bank, and I rushed the 3rd floor anyways since the base order decay gets reduced after you beat aron instead of going up like it did for the earlier floors, so you can stabilize using the receptionist job. I beat that particular run at around 50ish days, probably could have done it earlier if I didn't deviate from my starting build.

Because of the hybrid thing going on I did end up running a lot of rings for the desire reduction for the 5th floor cause I couldn't handle the sex for all the waves and had to whack the first two or three waves. While I did only unlock titjobs, hand and blowjobs as usable actions, being able to do anal right away would have been nice for the couple slimes for the final floor. Also the blowjobs always go first passive was pretty neat in dodging things way too fast for me.

Reactions: fzonedout

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to disable the ability for enemies to call for reinforcements during normal battles in the CCMod? It's enabled by default

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to set a parameter to 0 in the config file

Last edited:

LeoSS

Aug 9, 2017
with the last version v1.0.6b, my old save is not showing even after copying the old save file, is there any solution ?

milkloliway

Oct 6, 2021
Updated preview based on feedback, last one I'll post probably until I make considerable progress. Put a human pic too cause it shows out a bit better.
Here it is,just goto xvideos.com and then search words "smegma",maybe in gay term will help you more to done that.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

I think the general consensus is that Agility is the superior stat, as it also increases your dodge chance, and lets you act first.

Avoiding only vaginal is quite easy, simply use willpower to lower pussy desire, never let it get above 50 ideally, until you can afford to buy that one accessory that lowers your pussy desire gain rate by 66%.

Should be near impossible to lose vaginal virginity after that one.

Stripper side job and the bar side job are perfectly fine, IF you're not looking to remain pure until the end, to achieve the Empress ending.

One last hint, don't start a new game. Play your current save as long as it goes and try to collect titles. Once order hits 0, you can start a NG+ that lets you keep all prrviously obtained titles, that give you minor passive bonuses, making the NG+ easier.

Reactions: fzonedout

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
does anyone know how to add CCMod? I want to change color
You are probably playing on an outdated version for ccmod, ccmod doesn't work with 1.06a. And the mod to change hair, eye etc colour is also outdated so that one is also not possible

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
with the last version v1.0.6b, my old save is not showing even after copying the old save file, is there any solution ?
Did you copy over the entire Save directory, or just the save file? There's a global save file in there that tells the game which save files are used, so if you don't have that, it won't find your save.

4.60 star(s) 385 Votes