spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Yes, there is. And I'm 99% sure I posted it here somewhere™ (some time ago).
I found this line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's work but she's always naked, that's what you found? (Sorry but there's a looot of comments here, it's hard to found your old post :LOL: )

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a tweak to remove hat and glove when she's naked?
Sorry if someone already ask
Idk about vanilla but ccmod has an option for this in its config file:
Code:
// If clothing max damage, chance to lose gloves/hat
var CCMod_postBattleCleanup_glovesHatLossChance = 1; // default is 0
But I'm not sure if it works or not, I haven't played that much with it.

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
If safe mode works it is probably caused by something running in the background that is conflicting/interfering with the game. Try closing open programs one by one, see if it works. The programs I imagine that could be crashing your game might be something that draws things on screen(programs with onscreen display features), like rivatuner or any video recording program. If you have something similar, try disabling/closing them first. If nothing works, try uninstalling and reinstalling graphics card driver, a corrupt driver can be very problematic.
So back at it again. Reinstalling the gpu driver also did nothing.
There seems to be a problem with the "user32.dll" file in C:\WINDOWS\System32\.
Found it after running "msinfo32" which RedAISkye asked me to do.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So back at it again. Reinstalling the gpu driver also did nothing.
There seems to be a problem with the "user32.dll" file in C:\WINDOWS\System32\.
Found it after running "msinfo32" which RedAISkye asked me to do.
Could be something corrupt with the user32.dll file. There are some random fixes. One is with the SFC /Scannow command in admin mode.

If your PC has cd rom and you have cd disk, there are other repair methods using that. Just google user32.dll repair. Do not however download any user32.dll files off the web.

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Could be something corrupt with the user32.dll file. There are some random fixes. One is with the SFC /Scannow command in admin mode.

If your PC has cd rom and you have cd disk, there are other repair methods using that. Just google user32.dll repair. Do not however download any user32.dll files off the web.
Ah yes, i forgot to tell i ran a sfc /scannow too. It did repair some things, but still didn't work out.
This seems amazingly overcomplicated atm and bet in the end, it's something stupidly small to fix it.

GwenTK

Aug 15, 2020
Guys, do you know any way to increase the fps?
On the map they go well but when I go into combat they go down a lot :/
Thanks in advance

Reactions: zhouchenshi

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
I just beat a secretary run on prisoner a couple days back where I bumbled a agi build into a slut build because I got greedy for titles, I did get the technically a virgin title also. I am in no ways an expert so take this with a grain of salt.

The bar becomes too troublesome from my experience and the strip club is where you make bank, and I rushed the 3rd floor anyways since the base order decay gets reduced after you beat aron instead of going up like it did for the earlier floors, so you can stabilize using the receptionist job. I beat that particular run at around 50ish days, probably could have done it earlier if I didn't deviate from my starting build.

Because of the hybrid thing going on I did end up running a lot of rings for the desire reduction for the 5th floor cause I couldn't handle the sex for all the waves and had to whack the first two or three waves. While I did only unlock titjobs, hand and blowjobs as usable actions, being able to do anal right away would have been nice for the couple slimes for the final floor. Also the blowjobs always go first passive was pretty neat in dodging things way too fast for me.

I think the general consensus is that Agility is the superior stat, as it also increases your dodge chance, and lets you act first.

Avoiding only vaginal is quite easy, simply use willpower to lower pussy desire, never let it get above 50 ideally, until you can afford to buy that one accessory that lowers your pussy desire gain rate by 66%.

Should be near impossible to lose vaginal virginity after that one.

Stripper side job and the bar side job are perfectly fine, IF you're not looking to remain pure until the end, to achieve the Empress ending.

One last hint, don't start a new game. Play your current save as long as it goes and try to collect titles. Once order hits 0, you can start a NG+ that lets you keep all prrviously obtained titles, that give you minor passive bonuses, making the NG+ easier.
Thanks for the advice!

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
See attached. Why is it trying to load png? I have ver.1.05j with CCmod release (copied w into main directory). All the images are rpgmvp.

timmylasted

Jun 15, 2019
I saw dev posted that Gym side-job was "Finished" but I didn't see anything about it in Changelog. Has it been added or are they still tweaking it? Google Translate is making their posts confusing

Reactions: yangjuelek

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I saw dev posted that Gym side-job was "Finished" but I didn't see anything about it in Changelog. Has it been added or are they still tweaking it? Google Translate is making their posts confusing
Don't recall anyone saying it was finished. Last I heard it's still a few months out.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I think it was the main CG images were finished.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes