Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Last edited:
Jul 29, 2022
Updated preview based on feedback, last one I'll post probably until I make considerable progress. Put a human pic too cause it shows out a bit better.
That is just absolutely filthy mate haha. Love it. The amount of gunk vs. hair ratio is reaching optimized degeneracy :x

Jul 29, 2022
That bug never happened to me with version 1.0.5, must be something new to 1.0.6 because today I updated my game and immediately noticed this happening. Have you found a fix?
Edit: Nevermind, found a way to temporarily fix it until a newer, already fixed version of the game is posted by someone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow. I will try it out. Since I just ended a playthrough. In the long run the bug isn't crippling though, but it would be nice if it worked 100% of the time, even if it was only the desire. Thanks for looking into this :)

Jul 29, 2022
Damn guess I'll start over lol

Any advice for a good run? Is there any way to have a run where she remains a (vaginal) virgin but still has some other H-scenes? I'm guessing the stripper side job is out of the question if I wanna beat the game?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for the advice.
Make three saves. 1) Milestone save. 2) Day start save 3) Auto-save save.
This way you can savescum your way through and try out stuff (branch off).
This just is good advice if you feel afraid to lose long time playthrough to a bad-end lock-in (which the game intends to trick you into).

The bar is not the problem (if corruption is fine for you), you should have enough mind and keep focussing on suppressing her pussy desire. If that's all you want to save :x

Reactions: fzonedout

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Pro-tip: If you want to have access to the Eye and Hair Colors from the regular CC mod, but also want that fly ass outfit or just the make-up from the Goth CC Branch you can actually do both.

You just need to extract the Not-Goth's WWW folder on top of the Goth's WWW folder, pop it into the base game's WWW and bam, different hair colors, eyes, and the sleek black version of Karryn's uniform alongside the make-up are now at your fingertips.

Caveat of course is that once you change her hair off of the default Goth one you can't get the Goth one back.

Pretty sure with some dark magicks of coding you could manage to make it an option alongside the others however.

As for swapping between the base Skin to the Goth skin I dunno how easy or hard that would be, but iirc it gave everyone headaches trying to get it to not glitch-out or such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
so i found trainer notoriety and reputation in save edit, is there gym sidejob? how do i unlock it? there's no edict to unlock it in lvl 3

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
so i found trainer notoriety and reputation in save edit, is there gym sidejob? how do i unlock it? there's no edict to unlock it in lvl 3
Its not in the game yet but its apparently(according to some people) finished on the drawing side of things. Those lines are most likely there so when its 100% finished, it can be added to the game easier and quicker

Sep 16, 2018
Is it easier to do a "slut" playthrough now? Played this a long time ago and you had to just let yourself lose a bunch of times to unlock sex attacks, and getting more was very slow. Is that still the case? If not, how do you unlock sex attacks now?

Jul 27, 2017
Is it easier to do a "slut" playthrough now? Played this a long time ago and you had to just let yourself lose a bunch of times to unlock sex attacks, and getting more was very slow. Is that still the case? If not, how do you unlock sex attacks now?
You can choose Full-body sensitivity and Wanton Slut at the start of the game now to make you more susceptible to sexual attacks.

Never control your desires, and then unlock the “Release Desire” skill edict in the personal tree.

Eventually you’ll also earn multiple Titles that grants faster learning of Sexual Skills on your next run.

Karryn’s fatigue is also tied to her desires - higher fatigue usually cause you to have increased starting desires in combat.

Sep 16, 2018
You can choose Full-body sensitivity and Wanton Slut at the start of the game now to make you more susceptible to sexual attacks.

Never control your desires, and then unlock the “Release Desire” skill edict in the personal tree.

Eventually you’ll also earn multiple Titles that grants faster learning of Sexual Skills on your next run.

Karryn’s fatigue is also tied to her desires - higher fatigue usually cause you to have increased starting desires in combat.
Ok I chose those setting in the beginning. What's the fastest way to get the "Release Desire" skill, it says I need the "Ex-Secretary Gone Wild" Passive first.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->