DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Pls make a gallery mod ooh good modder
It is already in existing mods if you using pregancy mod version of one of the games.

It is called.

Call Prisoner.

Since certain prisoners will target certain places with sex attacks, you don't really need gallery mod. Also in base game you still have 'gallery' version by after beating it and going to last place to fight whoever. Call Prisoner is just the cheaper modded version as you don't have to pay to fight whoever and you can do it early as you start.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Pls make a gallery mod ooh good modder
The is no gallery because all the scenes are battles. If you beat the game with the happy (slut) end, you can still do all the side jobs and go to the 5th floor for endless battles and custom battles.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Where can you find each cutouts and pictures/poses assets in the local directory? And does only editing them will automatically display the updated asset in-game or does it need additional coding? If the above questions had been answered, may I ask for link(s) to them?

Sorry for the confusing english

acd333

Mar 4, 2022
long ago I found a save where he had black hair, they could post it. also post a save with all orders and high level thank you

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Where can you find each cutouts and pictures/poses assets in the local directory? And does only editing them will automatically display the updated asset in-game or does it need additional coding? If the above questions had been answered, may I ask for link(s) to them?

Sorry for the confusing english
img files

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
For those who wants to unlock all passives just for the fun of it.
There was a line of code left by the developer to test out new passives in RemtairyNewPassives.js in \www\js\plugins folder.
KP1.PNG

There was a bunch of passive ids above this line of code. So the only modification I did was adding some iteration to unlock all of the passives.
KP2.PNG
The passive id range are all from the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js.

Be sure to keep a backup if you are bored of unlocking all the passives.
So when you start a new game or load save, you just have to defeat anyone, you will instantly unlock all passives.

Note that some individual passive has impact on Karryn's choice of words.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Since this wasn't mentioned in thread as of yet. (TL;DR - Another CG done. Korean localization completed. Thank you message to their fans.)

Remtairy - Aug 02, 2022 01:54 AM

August 1st 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Holy moly, I think I say it every month, but it's already August!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!

But let's get right down to business, first up, in the last week Sachinama has finished the fifth CG except for the variations! And we have also just officially released the Korean localization for Karryn's Prison!!

I think like I'm forgetting something else, but for me the big big news that just happened over this weekend was that we hit (to me) a huge milestone!!

Which is, a youtuber with a million subscribers by the name of MagikarpUsedFly ( ) made a video that lavishly praised Karryn's Prison!!!!!!

And then Youtube immediately took the video down a few hours later and channel striked him

However, the fact still stands that it was something that happened, and I was just so moved and thankfully for everyone for making it possible. Before Meltys Quest, before I joined this eroge industry, before I had cancer five years ago, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would not only make a game, but make ANYTHING, and then the thing I made would be on Steam and also be talked about by someone with a million fans. It's an indescribable feeling.

And I really do owe it all you, to everyone out there who supported and supports us over the years, whether they were with us during Meltys Quest, or during Karryn's Prison's development, or after Karryn's Prison got released on Steam. From people with more active involvement such as creating content, fan art, videos, streams, helping out moderate the community, to people who posted reviews, talked about the game to other people sharing the things they enjoyed, to the silent majority of people who brought our games and therefore boosted the ranking and visibility of KP on stores. Every single person who is part of that support, has been creating a chain that reaches out to more people who in turn make that chain longer and last weekend, that chain reached a big youtuber (who unfortunately then suffered Youtube's wrath )

So thank you everyone, thank you for being awesome out there, and I hope we can continue to be deserving of your support in the future!

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Heya, it's been a long time since I've played, but it seems like you can't sell Karryn's videos anymore.

Anyone know just when it was removed?

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Heya, it's been a long time since I've played, but it seems like you can't sell Karryn's videos anymore.

Anyone know just when it was removed?
sell video is not originall game

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes