Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
is this latest update not have lvl 2 subjugated ?
Yes, you can only clear lvl 2, but can't do anything on it afterwards, the update with lvl 2 subjugated and level 3 unlocked will come out in approximately 2-3 months as Rem said in his weekly update...

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, you can only clear lvl 2, but can't do anything on it afterwards, the update with lvl 2 subjugated and level 3 unlocked will come out in approximately 2-3 months as Rem said in his weekly update...
owh..ok
2-3 month after latest update ?
so will have to wait more then

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
05841035411 mamaboiii I am planning to combine the information you both found on Titles + Passives in a single google doc and post it here, is it fine ? i will properly credit you guys.

Just want to have the information in a single place where everyone can find them and not having to scour the whole thread for the information.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
05841035411 mamaboiii I am planning to combine the information you both found on Titles + Passives in a single google doc and post it here, is it fine ? i will properly credit you guys.

Just want to have the information in a single place where everyone can find them and not having to scour the whole thread for the information.
Sure, go ahead. Credit would be nice.
I wanted to do it myself, but I'm a lazy fuck and haven't even worked on the modding F.A.Q. for two months, so thanks for doing it :)
I'll stick to posting the new passives in major updates then.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Alright then, here's the google doc link for each title and passive we currently know.

Credit goes to 05841035411 and mamaboiii all i did was to combine both of their information into a google doc document so that people can find them easier. , if you guys find anything new that's not included just tag me and i will do my best to include it (y)

EDIT: Mamaboiii's updates putting it here so we can find out if there are updates so i can update the list easier :O

Last edited:

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
how can i unlock the FJ sex skill i fight alot of nerds and nothing happend and none of them ask for it + how can i let miss karryn flash her body at witress job slut lvl on 140 and she still refused any flash request
What you need to do is:
1. Get the Passive "One vs. All", which gets you the Skill Flaunt (Defeat 150 and reached 32 Charm at some point)
2. Use Flaunt a few times against different enemies, so yes not the same guys over and over again. That will get you the Passive "Overflowing Pheromones"
3. Now in the Waitress Side Job manage all your Desires to be low with the exeption of Boobs Desire. When you reach 100 she should Flash her Tits. (Some people say, that drinking helps but so far, I never had to do that but if you should have 100 and she still doesn't flash, take a few drinks to be sure)
For bar flash look at the above and for FJ sex if you have give up and are facing nerd prisoners try and get Karryns desires high and then give up to the nerds they tend to go for FJ sex above all else

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
Alright then, here's the google doc link for each title and passive we currently know.

Credit goes to 05841035411 and mamaboiii all i did was to combine both of their information into a google doc document so that people can find them easier. , if you guys find anything new that's not included just tag me and i will do my best to include it (y)
I just posted how to do a Bar Flash and one of the steps is unlocking the passive Overflowing Pheromones which sits under exhibition and is gotten by flaunting against Different Enemies I didn't see this is the guide. Anyway, keep up the good work your guide has helped me to unlock a lot of new passives and traits (y)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I just posted how to do a Bar Flash and one of the steps is unlocking the passive Overflowing Pheromones which sits under exhibition and is gotten by flaunting against Different Enemies I didn't see this is the guide. Anyway, keep up the good work your guide has helped me to unlock a lot of new passives and traits (y)
Yeah, that's a funny story actually. The passive was already in v0.4 but there was no text for it. So you could get the passive and all it's bonuses, but had no way to find out. That's most likely the reason why it's not in the original list.
In my v0.5 update I missed it, because the passive was already in the game and not new.
This was the tale of the hidden passive :D

And I updated my update, it's in there now, thanks.

kartoffelwurm

Mar 16, 2020
I'm stuck in the storeroom. I failed the waitress job and ended up giving blowjobs in the storeroom. Problem is after the guys "defeated" me they didn't despawn. Now I'm surrounded by the guys, can't move, can't talk to them. Due to autosave I can't get back to an older savegame. Is there any way to move to another room?
I'm using the latest version.

• Wow
Reactions: rockon123

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm stuck in the storeroom. I failed the waitress job and ended up giving blowjobs in the storeroom. Problem is after the guys "defeated" me they didn't despawn. Now I'm surrounded by the guys, can't move, can't talk to them. Due to autosave I can't get back to an older savegame. Is there any way to move to another room?
I'm using the latest version.
Just walk past them, they are incredibly easy to avoid

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, except he's not talking about the main area.

I've never encountered that particular issue before, but the one time I had to delete my save file also involved the lvl 1 defeat scene. Every time I'd try to leave the game would crash on me.

Perhaps there's someone with the know-how to solve this, I can only recommend backing up your saves from time to time to avoid this in the future.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
is anyone else having an issue where they freeze on the end of the waitress job loss? I press the drink to end it and then this weird transparent icon shows up that says will power, I can press buttons and get a reaction from it but it doesn't even change anything. Can someone who doesn't mod their game confirm if this is a normal bug or not? cause if its not i'll just have to track down whats causing it in my changes.

1591725498649.png

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes