voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Do you need a certain slut level to accept flashing in the bar and letting people touch you in the receptionist job? and what does the thug stress relief edict do?
Slut level seems to affect things (certainly the bar flashing). For receptionist it seems to also be affected by your respective desires. So early on during the job, before goblins have started molesting Karynn and getting her all hot and bothered, she'll refuse. But she may agree to giving a handjob if her Cock desire is high enough, while refusing the Kiss request that follows, because her Mouth desire is too low.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Unlocking shopping edicts also increase your charm, regardless if you equip it or not.
So it is the sex fiend's way of gaining charm :)
Slut levels decrease Charm.
Buying accessories increases it.
As a slut, there comes a point at which you can no longer buy anything and yet your Charm will not go high enough to equip a 5th item.
The Fighter route doesn't gain charm any differently, but it doesn't gain as many Slut levels, which helps.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
it is hard to play as sadism even you try your best to suppress any desire you still getting into it no matters what because at lvl5 sadism without masochism lvl it will lower your requirements needed for foot job which is down to 5 don think you can avoid it from nerd not even your cloth can help it... once you perform a sex act foot job then other type like hand job will appear try to think with each sadism lvl you gain that will lower your mind growth which mean it is hard for you to suppress more desire from willpower,, once you give up on suppress and by time you will eventually gain any of masochism lvl from orgasm... in prisoner mode it is impossible to beat all the inmate at once, they are all good at evades with strong attack... even you pick the edict drug the thug they still give you 1 hit k.o. it is hopeless from training any stats,,,

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ideas ive thought of for u mr dev
stripping (at least the panties) taking them off when u want to
initiating sex ....could be like asking for it in a specific or empty hole and then a chance at her request being fullfilled
another is asking for them to cum on a specific spot or a specific hole
another is a way to keep the five desire stats up bettween battles and a way to get wet easier or stay wet
and lastly u could add condom play ...this could have condom skirts drinking from condoms or just simply things revolving condoms ....

i also wanna ask is there a cap to some the records? and also is there an easy way to currently get her panties off for the day? ps this game is amazing!

Reactions: TealQuest

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
it is hard to play as sadism even you try your best to suppress any desire you still getting into it no matters what because at lvl5 sadism without masochism lvl it will lower your requirements needed for foot job which is down to 5 don think you can avoid it from nerd not even your cloth can help it... once you perform a sex act foot job then other type like hand job will appear try to think with each sadism lvl you gain that will lower your mind growth which mean it is hard for you to suppress more desire from willpower,, once you give up on suppress and by time you will eventually gain any of masochism lvl from orgasm... in prisoner mode it is impossible to beat all the inmate at once, they are all good at evades with strong attack... even you pick the edict drug the thug they still give you 1 hit k.o. it is hopeless from training any stats,,,
Yea, I agree that Sadism route is hard. But isn't it okay to get masochist level after you unlock softcore sadist?
Just throwing out ideas since I am doing a virgin masochist route (saving it for Sugar Plum Fairy)...
  1. Equip the gemstone ring to reduce Cock Desire Gain
  2. Raise Endurance which also reduce the desire gain
  3. Raise Mind for more Willpower. Using See No Evil + Hear No Evil + Speak No Evil in the same turn reduces about 35-40pts from every desire. Costs 11 + 14 + 25 = 57 Will Power
  4. Keep Order low to increase subsidies ($1250 subsidies when Order is in the red (16)).
  5. Save your willpower for desire control, instead of trying to beat them, outlast them.
  6. Avoid getting sex skill passive that lower your cock desire needed to trigger them. Like you said, you are screwed because of the foot job passive.
My lv125 slut still manage to keep vaginal sex at 75 cock desire since I have not unlock vaginal sex yet.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Do you need a certain slut level to accept flashing in the bar and letting people touch you in the receptionist job? and what does the thug stress relief edict do?
Slut Level is unimportant. Desires and certain passives are important. For flashing in the bar, you need to learn Flaunt Skill (Passive: One vs. All), without it flashing is impossible. Then you need high Boob Desire. At first, it will still be impossible, since you need to either A) get the Passive for flashing a certain amount of enemies in Battle (Overflowing Pheromones) or B) get her drunk enough, that her Desire req. lowers enough to be under 100. Same for Rec Job. You need to hit the Desire Req for MC to accept a request, which either A) Req. a lot of passives that lower your req. a lot, since Desire Req are much higher while working there or get certain passives that lower Desire Req while working. For example, getting the Sex Scene in the Waitress Job, lowers Desire Req across all Side Jobs. And Thug Stress relief, does what it says? +15% Income and Thugs attack chance goes down a lot. The lower the Attack Chance, the higher the Chance they use sexual attacks instead.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
One of the edicts for publishing personal info lists the various desire requirements to perform certain actions.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i still cant tell if theres a cap to the records ..for instance the one said stripped 20 times and panties removed 10 times...it was like that for over four hours of gameplay tho ...is that a cap maximum or a glitch...also if thats the cap is that why i cant seem to get her panties to stay off after so many battles

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
i still cant tell if theres a cap to the records ..for instance the one said stripped 20 times and panties removed 10 times...it was like that for over four hours of gameplay tho ...is that a cap maximum or a glitch...also if thats the cap is that why i cant seem to get her panties to stay off after so many battles
There is a cap, but it seems to be for future balancing purposes. For instance the devs state that the next major patch will raise the stat caps and the raised cap will allow for the anal sex skill to be unlocked when added in that same patch.

• Love
Reactions: buggzy313

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
You can read the limits (or alter them yourself, at your own risk) by opening the file named RemtairyKarrynLimit.js in Notepad or a similar text editor.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Is it possible to have sex with a visitor in the the receptionist minigame? I max out slut but have never gotten that request.
Only kissing, groping, handjobs, and blowjobs for the moment, if proper sex is added it'll probably involve the goblins instead given the positions of the 3 actors and scene mixing. And if you're referring to any of the aforementioned scenes that already exist not triggering, you need the appropriate desire as well as the corresponding sex skill unlocked.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I got it by lowering the endurance as much as possible with accessories while boosting mind (and sex sensitivities), then using resist orgasm every round. Fought a slime that was immediately aroused (because of charm) and opened for pleasure after the second tentacle. The idea was getting as close as possible to the orgasm threshold that was increased by the "resist orgasm" mind skill and maximize the pleasure she gets with the next enemy's attack. Ofc it's a lot of RNG and will most likely be easier once the game gets further developed.
Ok, just got to floor 2 again and tried it with the slime.
Let them triple penetrate, and so much easier to get this :)

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
After I got Disciple of Endurance, can I still get the disciple for other stats (e.g. use equipment/title to manipulate stats)?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
After I got Disciple of Endurance, can I still get the disciple for other stats (e.g. use equipment/title to manipulate stats)?
The way you're supposed to get them is by going into newgame+ (by reaching any ending) and prioritizing your stats each time, if you know how to properly manipulate your stat growth you can get all the titles in about half an hour.

Same goes for the multi-tier attack titles you get for using more of a single attack type than all others combined.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
What is the trigger condition for having sex in the waitress mini-game?
Or is it something that won't happen after a brawl?

Also, any tips for when it gets crowded? :) Especially for table C & D.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 386 Votes