Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
après avoir battu la 3ème bosse et amélioré le lit au niveau maximum, je suis bloqué Je pense que dans le lit est-ce normal?
C´est normal, le jeu n'est pas complete, je pense que tout la peuple d´ici prefere parler anglais.

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
Hello again,

I remade one of my edits using swiezy tips

I edited the flaunt skill and did a little animation for the cowgirl "animation", i wish rem did more frames for a better animation.

I also gave our fat human friend a really nice buff to his dick XD

I tried to add some gyaru stuff like over the top nails and tanlines, nails are not possible because the original drawing don't have any nails and it's weird when you give her nails lol

Tanlines is also weird, but i think this one i could do with a little bit o patience

I wanted to do it gif version but the quality sucks
That's some insane mod work wow

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
That's some insane mod work wow
TBH it's not that hard, it's just a lot of work because of the details and because there's a fuckton of images. The images are like lego, they are all separated you just need to put them together, anyone can mess around with the images just use a rpgmv decryptor

I discovered this game just recently, and of all hentai games i played i really really liked this one that's why i'm putting some time and effort to make it even better to my tastes xD

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
TBH it's not that hard, it's just a lot of work because of the details and because there's a fuckton of images. The images are like lego, they are all separated you just need to put them together, anyone can mess around with the images just use a rpgmv decryptor

I discovered this game just recently, and of all hentai games i played i really really liked this one that's why i'm putting some time and effort to make it even better to my tastes xD
This game would be that much more awesome with animations, even simple ones with few frames, it would make it THAT much better than it already is.
Does that means there's a chance you, or someone, will actually mod the game to make it rich with animations?
It's rare a game I play when its not animated, this is one of the few exceptions because of how awesome and well made it is, it would be the cherry on the cake, a very BIG cherry.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Check the guard room (same hallway as the office). Lots of information there. But also, the game balance seems pretty borked right now, especially on later levels so don't feel bad about playing on Secretary difficulty.

Hello everyone,
I understand the game system a little better even if it's still a bit complicated because English is not my language. I'm still at the first level because I can't beat the boss Tonkin and the thieves are really strong. When I hit them even with the right colors, it takes away almost nothing. By the time I get to the boss, I'm already too tired. however I will have a few questions. Do days matter? I am already on day 14 and I still have not passed the 1st level. And also, at the end of a fight it is marked "5 more stat levels until the next Warden level" what should be done? I keep beating prisoners but I don't level up. Otherwise the game is beautiful and very well done but a bit of a shame it is not animated. :giggle:

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I understand the game system a little better even if it's still a bit complicated because English is not my language. I'm still at the first level because I can't beat the boss Tonkin and the thieves are really strong. When I hit them even with the right colors, it takes away almost nothing. By the time I get to the boss, I'm already too tired. however I will have a few questions. Do days matter? I am already on day 14 and I still have not passed the 1st level. And also, at the end of a fight it is marked "5 more stat levels until the next Warden level" what should be done? I keep beating prisoners but I don't level up. Otherwise the game is beautiful and very well done but a bit of a shame it is not animated. :giggle:
Hi,

The rock-paper-scissors system in combat matters less than your actual stats. If you have extremely low Strength for example, you'll still do poor damage, even if you pick the right counter-color.

The number of days USED to be completely irrelevant, but now you'll eventually get a penalty to your Control score if you don't subjugated a level in time.

If you're too tired, you can either rest in the guard room or just sneak around, you don't need to fight everyone.

There's a level cap for every prison level. Unless you defeat the boss, that's as much as you can level up.

Reactions: Yann33

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
When I start a new game in Prisoner Mode, it says I can lower the difficulty later on. How do I change the difficulty from Prisoner Mode to Secretary Mode?

solamlo

Apr 9, 2020
When I start a new game in Prisoner Mode, it says I can lower the difficulty later on. How do I change the difficulty from Prisoner Mode to Secretary Mode?
Lower the order to 0 and get gameover, then you can select the difficulty again.
That is so call a new game+.

You can keep all the titles. Passive can be reset and the edicts will reset.

Reactions: awaf113
4.60 star(s) 386 Votes