Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Well, the subjugated version of floor 3 doesn't exist yet, and the edicts that require floor 3 subjugated don't work yet, but you could totally change the labels so it says it's subjugated as long as you never go down the stairs! And then apply whatever arbitrary modifier you feel like on your base Control score.

For some reason evading an attack is worse than grazing a hit, can anyone explain me why?
Evading is superior because it gives Agility exp and taking a hit gives Strength exp.
Jokes aside I think the stamina damage from taking even a glancing his is supposed to be higher than the stamina cost for evasion, but you might have hit some weird edge case where the numbers work out the other way.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Hey does anybody remember which js the slut level thresholds for his majesty's gifts are in? New character got just one passive too many and it's not in the big masterpost of tweaks...

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Hey does anybody remember which js the slut level thresholds for his majesty's gifts are in? New character got just one passive too many and it's not in the big masterpost of tweaks...
No clue which js is the right one, but it will be easier to edit your save...
The emperor presents are quite easy to change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
No clue which js is the right one, but it will be easier to edit your save...
The emperor presents are quite easy to change.
None of the js are the right one because it's hardcoded in Map018.json in Gift_E or Gift_J events.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Found it!
Sounds like a restart to me :Kappa:
Sooo.. this passive you mention was already obtainable before v.5 (iirc) and therefore I take noooo responsibility (but maybe it should still be updated in the google doc).
But shifting blame is lame. So let's get to solutions:
  • Removing passives: I've already done a post on that here. (it's not as easy as the next one)
  • Raising the requirements for gifts:
And good luck for the rest of your run ;)
Turns out I was looking in the wrong place because it's a json instead of a js

edit: aaand I could have had the answer eight minutes ago if I was paying more attention.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
0.6L - control -8.
0.6M2 - control -11 after loading same save. Lol... Seriously?
Hoo boy, does this mean Rem finally fixed that bug.
Can I ask you a question, when you start a new game on v6, how many starting control do you have ? is it -9 or -6? After you get a badend and restart, is it still -9 or -6 ?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Hoo boy, does this mean Rem finally fixed that bug.
Can I ask you a question, when you start a new game on v6, how many starting control do you have ? is it -9 or -6? After you get a badend and restart, is it still -9 or -6 ?
There's now a function to recalculate control every day. It's also called in version update. I'm really surprised that it didn't exist before, but that bug should be fixed now.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
There's now a function to recalculate control every day. It's also called in version update. I'm really surprised that it didn't exist before, but that bug should be fixed now.
Lot of people gonna rage now, many have been getting way too comfy with the -6 starting control for such a long time.

tioluscas

Jun 9, 2017
someone can share a save with almost all passives or all I have difficulty / lazy to get all T-T,
here's my save for anyone who wants it:

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have screeenshot what lines Karryn says depending the level of sluttyness she has when receiving the emperor's gifts?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Get to level 2, rush B(oss), open camping kit, prepare to set up.

Few day later, Rioters came, destroyed.

...!?

These past few days, this is my experience in prisoner mode.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Get to level 2, rush B(oss), open camping kit, prepare to set up.

Few day later, Rioters came, destroyed.

...!?

These past few days, this is my experience in prisoner mode.
Ahh, prisoner mode, crazy shit happening doesnt surprise me anymore, still remember when i got one shoted by a thug on floor 1 and karryn had a double orgasm 2 turns later

Feb 14, 2019
Yo im kinda getting destroyed by the boss slime. I have slam and it can take half the slimes HP with a Ki charge, but the fucking nerd keeps attaching a rotor on Karryn and that just basically ends the run cause she's like got so many fucking passives that fuck me over so I cannot withstand alot of lust damage. That or getting disarmed, as that just leads to the first problem. I read around and just learned about the shitty level cap that fucks you up if you dont level right. Also, I remember the game saying I could lower difficulty, how do I do that? Also, is there a sex skill you eventually learn to just strait up fuck people? I got blowjob, handjob, and titjob but ive been banged so many times idk why I dont have it yet...

Also, is there any way possible to disable the prisoner faces on their stat card things, half of them look like rapey old men from an Ugly Bastard hentai and I gotta play with one eye closed. Also the Nerds are too obscene to look at even for this game, dudes are just missing a fedora lol.

Edit: Literally just beat the bastard. I had gotten a counter attack with Slam, then used the actual move, then finished the giga slime off with the slice. Maybe I should've made this post sooner :/

Last edited:

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I'd like to reduce the amount of energy lost upon orgasm in combat or during jobs, but not when masturbating. Would that be possible? If it's all the same function, I'd still like to know where to change it if anyone knows :)
Anyone ^.^?

4.60 star(s) 386 Votes