Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Ah, now this is a prime example of good H RPG mechanics. A large amount of hentai content meshed well with the ulterior motive behind the RPG gameplay, customization in how you'd go about making her more lewd to your preference, and a unique way to go about having an actual game over that doesn't stress out a lose or two. Also in being captured, which in it of itself fits the theme of the game nicely. I must say, this indie team must have played a ton of Japanese H games to come about a system like this, I'm very impressed.

Hopefully, he'll add a pregnancy system to this like he did Melty Quest, but that's a preferential thing. this H game is very entertaining and is something I'll surely support when it's finished. Many faps are to be had if you can enjoy the female's character design to be sure.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ah, now this is a prime example of good H RPG mechanics. A large amount of hentai content messed well with the ulterior motive behind the RPG gameplay, customization in how you'd go about making her more lewd to your preference, and a unique way to go about having an actual game over that doesn't stress out a lose [sic] or two, Also in being captured, which in it of itself fits the theme of the game nicely.
You must have played a different version than us.

Reactions: dirtyc101

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Has a lot of potential. A little polish on the mechanics and, obviously, more content and I could see this becoming one of my favorite sandbox h-rpgs.

I'll try out Melty's Quest while waiting for this one to be further developed.

mr.annonypls

Feb 25, 2019
This is the best h-rpg I have played so far, although it is still very early in development. I have tried Melty's quest not too long ago, so I have some expectations on the corruption paths and the possible endings.

However, I do wish you have a bit more energy to masturbate/fucking the prisoners/getting fucked by the prisoners. Until the full game is out, I will reserve my full judgement on this game.

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
Ah, now this is a prime example of good H RPG mechanics. A large amount of hentai content messed well with the ulterior motive behind the RPG gameplay, customization in how you'd go about making her more lewd to your preference, and a unique way to go about having an actual game over that doesn't stress out a lose or two, Also in being captured, which in it of itself fits the theme of the game nicely. I must say, this indie team must have played a ton of Japanese H games to come about a system like this, I'm very impressed.

Hopefully, he'll add a pregnancy system to this like he did Melty Love, but that's a preferential thing. this H game is very entertaining and is something I'll surely support when it's finished. Many faps are to be had if you can enjoy the female's character design to be sure.
Maybe. If it's from the same dev team as Meltys it's not totally out of the question. The thing with Meltys is that it's setting was sorta built around the fact that everything wanted to breed her. But who knows? There are monsters in the prison. Maybe on the lower levels there are extra-dimensional eldritch inmates doing time for filling the bellies of women with a few too many shoggoths?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe. If it's from the same dev team as Meltys it's not totally out of the question. The thing with Meltys is that it's setting was sorta built around the fact that everything wanted to breed her. But who knows? There are monsters in the prison. Maybe on the lower levels there are extra-dimensional eldritch inmates doing time for filling the bellies of women with a few too many shoggoths?
You don't really need a reason to implement a fetish, or a mechanic that would otherwise add to the amount of content and flavor an H game can have. You can never have too much H content, though obviously keeping limitations on how much you add is important in the sense that you don't want to implode your artist or programmer. If they can handle it though, sail ahoy.

The only fetishes that actually benefit from being placed in an H game with compatibility are those that are heavily reliant on the storyline to perform their purpose with the maximum effectiveness I.E. Mind control, NTR, Parasitism, etc. Fetishes that are powerful in that they can control the entire story based on their presence alone, or otherwise are rendered inert by being tacked on as a side dish. I wouldn't consider a pregnancy system to break because of the scenario as much, it's more of a fetish for those that just wanna insert themselves as the dudes that are fucking her to begin with without the repercussions of having kids in real life, a selfish desire to pass on your genes as it were as opposed to say something like NTR that requires setup and lengthy turmoil scenarios to cement it's effect. Such an event as pregnancy can't affect the storyline considering how nonsensical the setting already is, but it can shape the game if it were the focus of the game, it just doesn't have to be nor is it worse off for it.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
This is a diamond in the desert of typical H games currently. I didn't find the game Grundy to a point of being bad because it is an entertaining grind. I think a fair few of the people complaining are looking to unlock content that isn't yet in. Keep up the great work Devs, instant patron!

Though I would ask: as far as battle combat rape: are handjobs, goblin cunnilingus and just standard groping the limit at the moment? Or can it go further involving the rod in combat?

Raid12

Jul 30, 2017
im really enjoying the game, instant patreon support as well, my question is what is it that you can do in the game currently? soo far I havent really found any cgs besides the storage room interactive scene? jw if im missing something great game nonetheless and cant wait for more updates and full release

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
It looks extremely promising, but the gameplay seems more indepth than most RPGs and getting the outcome you want seems tricky. The game seems to actively resist you trying to go slutty if you also want to win. I'd rather have the slut content as an alternative playstyle (focused on ero-actions instead of attacks) rather than just what happens when you fail at the game.

Reactions: Rixen

AvianXIII

Jul 30, 2017
Very rarely do I find a game on here and tell myself “I want to directly support this game” This dev just scored a new Patron.

Reactions: Raid12

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Cant wait for the full version!!!! *throws money at the developer* Melthys Quest has a legendary status in my library, This i got a feeling wil be epic as well :3

Reactions: Onyxdime

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
the boobs ruin it imho.
No breasts, next version? Ah, I can see that playing out very well.
i cant play it , stuck at the opening game . anyone can help me ?
It just takes an inordinate amount of time to load. Literally 2-4 minutes every time you launch it. Which gets annoying when you get trapped in "scenes." It'll work Eventually.™

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes