djv007

Apr 23, 2020
when can we expect the final version for [0.9B]?? I wanna play the game with the mod... cant wait for it to catch up

furballs

Jul 24, 2021
Does anyone else have this problem...none of the items in the options page work, I'm not all that bright, so there must be something I's doing wrong.....

btw, really like this game otherwise

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone else have this problem...none of the items in the options page work, I'm not all that bright, so there must be something I's doing wrong.....

btw, really like this game otherwise
Do u get an error msg or something ?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Edicts per day were already covered a lot here so I'll skip that..
So this.fatigue in the Karryn context is her actual fatigue. You can alter that or (what I would recommend) edit the function that's responsible for increasing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry to bother you, but do you if it possible to change how much order/control you gain/lose by editing one those js files? and if it possible to edit which drink you get asked on the waitress job?

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
Capture.JPG Capture_error.JPG How many times can Karryn orgasm in one scene and one round? I've reached 161 times in one round, with x4 multiple orgasms in one scene! It must be a incredible bug! v9.5
The Bar waitress job, Karryn got stuck in a cycle of being molested by the patrons and orgasming until she ran out of energy, then taken to the side room and gang banged, then the error message appeared. #error

wetb1gb0y

Feb 24, 2020
SAVE
Completed the plot, it remains only to play fights, bar, visits, club, toilet

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 387 Votes