• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Do you know how impossible is to trck nay information on F95 threads? The search menu doesn't serve any purpose. It won't let me order the results by time. When I try to find a Save file, It shows up random save files from random dates. The only option is to read all the recent pages one by one. And it is disgustingly unnecessary.
Go to your Search settings and change the sorting option to “Recent”.

On a side note, please check throughly or ask for help before making a negative assumption.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Well, it has nothing to do with being lazy. Do you know how impossible is to trck nay information on F95 threads? The search menu doesn't serve any purpose. It won't let me order the results by time. When I try to find a Save file, It shows up random save files from random dates. The only option is to read all the recent pages one by one. And it is disgustingly unnecessary.

Thank you for the file, worked like a charm! Sure, I could've been following discord and ask that question there. But I don't follow remtiary on discord, and I was already on f95 so I asked it here. If this bug is so widespread, maybe a hotfix? or link at the first page?
Which is why i made the post and gave the file in the first place; but just for funsies it took me like maybe 2 minutes to find the info, then go to the discord from not following them at this point in time. Wasn't that hard lol

Reactions: rageaholic

backupproton

Oct 2, 2020
Wanted to test sluttiness impact on stripper minigame so I made a Slut Level 142 Virgin playthrough (easiest difficulty).
It is very nice to play the game with a completely slutty virgin so I'll share the save for everyone. I am playing on v.9B.c.

She is a virgin except for handjobs, blowjobs, and tit jobs (first kiss was to a dick, lol).
She is extremely slutty during the stripper game so I believe if you can somehow get to 200+ sluttiniess as a virgin she will probably spread her ass and air blowjobs during the event too like with complete slut runs.
Also I confirmed with this that the acts she does during the stripper game aren't tired to any desire as I am always pounding pussy and ass desire as close to zero as possible but she is always very slutty during the event.

The stripper minigame gives you a very safe way to protect virginity but also gain high slut levels because you can chose the timing of when to start the private show. If you start the intermission right before you start the private show, you can get pussy and ass desire near zero during intermission and thus there is very little chance you will lose your virginity during the private show.
If anyone wants to keep playing this, follow the above before the private show and also be extremely careful during the private show event. She is so slutty she will orgasm easily with blowjobs or swallowing cum. If you mind break with high pussy or ass desire you WILL lose your virginity as you will not be able to lower pussy desire quickly enough.
Also avoid guards as they are very strong now as I used them to gain a lot of slut levels at the beginning.

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
anyone know how to change the color skin karry i use cc mod but i don not know how to change and how to put on codom in cc mod

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Wanted to test sluttiness impact on stripper minigame so I made a Slut Level 142 Virgin playthrough (easiest difficulty).
It is very nice to play the game with a completely slutty virgin so I'll share the save for everyone. I am playing on v.9B.c.

She is a virgin except for handjobs, blowjobs, and tit jobs (first kiss was to a dick, lol).
She is extremely slutty during the stripper game so I believe if you can somehow get to 200+ sluttiniess as a virgin she will probably spread her ass and air blowjobs during the event too like with complete slut runs.
Also I confirmed with this that the acts she does during the stripper game aren't tired to any desire as I am always pounding pussy and ass desire as close to zero as possible but she is always very slutty during the event.

The stripper minigame gives you a very safe way to protect virginity but also gain high slut levels because you can chose the timing of when to start the private show. If you start the intermission right before you start the private show, you can get pussy and ass desire near zero during intermission and thus there is very little chance you will lose your virginity during the private show.
If anyone wants to keep playing this, follow the above before the private show and also be extremely careful during the private show event. She is so slutty she will orgasm easily with blowjobs or swallowing cum. If you mind break with high pussy or ass desire you WILL lose your virginity as you will not be able to lower pussy desire quickly enough.
Also avoid guards as they are very strong now as I used them to gain a lot of slut levels at the beginning.
The save file doesn't seem to work slot 20 is empty for me.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The save file doesn't seem to work slot 20 is empty for me.
I'm pretty sure with this RPG engine you have to have a save already in that slot then overwrite it with another save for it to be available to load, you can't just add a save to an empty slot for some reason, don't know why. Hope that helps.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Looking at the code, here is the 7 new titles

const TITLE_ID_PRO_STRIPPER = 184;
Do 30 shifts at the job

const TITLE_ID_TEN_DANCE_COMBO = 185;
Get a 10 dance combo

const TITLE_ID_DANCING_ORGASM = 186;
Orgasm 5 times or more during the show

const TITLE_ID_NONSTOP_SHOW = 187;
Dance for the full 12 minutes

const TITLE_ID_FULLCONDOM_ALCHEMIST = 188;
Get 16 condoms or more tied to Karryn in a single show

const TITLE_ID_STRIP_CLUB_REP = 189;
Strip club reputation over 30

const TITLE_ID_CROWDED_VIP = 190;
Get at least 1 patron during the VIP show
how do you orgasm 5 or more times? just sight resist down a lot? I've got a megaslut Karryn, is it even possible?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hi guys any tips on how to start dominatrix Karryn? What to invest from start? Everytime around lvl 25 i end up becoming mega slut

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
Anyone having this bug ?I'm going to report it on the discord, but I'm asking there if anyone experienced the same.

For context, i was going back to Karryn's room after having to fight the horny guards, went directly to her bed to sleep and this is what i got instead of the report.

From what i read the morning (daily)report is part of the issue.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pirat.911

Aug 6, 2020
Anyone having this bug ?I'm going to report it on the discord, but I'm asking there if anyone experienced the same.

For context, i was going back to Karryn's room after having to fight the horny guards, went directly to her bed to sleep and this is what i got instead of the report.

same bug

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017

same here, came to ask about this myself

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes