• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
hello everyone
I don't know if anyone has asked this question before but i'm curious about "night mode".
Is that there are passivs and titles to be won?. I beat them all on all floors several times and still nothing. :rolleyes:
Sorry bad english

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
Anyone having this bug ?I'm going to report it on the discord, but I'm asking there if anyone experienced the same.

For context, i was going back to Karryn's room after having to fight the horny guards, went directly to her bed to sleep and this is what i got instead of the report.

From what i read the morning (daily)report is part of the issue.
Exact same bug

Reactions: Alkasal

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
The save file doesn't seem to work slot 20 is empty for me.
as with most rpgmaker games, if you want it to work, you need to create a savefile on that slot. Then overwrite it with one you want to use. Or rename it to one you use and overwrite that one

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so found a bug. (sorry if this was already reported) when i try to give a handjob at the reception desk it says left arm loading error. i click retry and it pushes a frame or two forward then says it again. i'm using cc mod so not sure if it's an error with the game or the mod.

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
Anyone can help me with this? Been this way since the 0.8 version! I'm using parallel desktop to access Windows btw since I'm using MacBook Air (Early 2015), OS Sierra. Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 2.51.30 AM.png

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
hello everyone
I don't know if anyone has asked this question before but i'm curious about "night mode".
Is that there are passivs and titles to be won?. I beat them all on all floors several times and still nothing. :rolleyes:
Sorry bad english
Unlocking the first passive below by having Karryn completely stripped by enemies will enable u to activate night mode (scandalous state) after quite a few battles. Unlocking all 3 will accumulate even more dmg after battles which will make it a lot more easier to trigger scandalous state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone can help me with this? Been this way since the 0.8 version! I'm using parallel desktop to access Windows btw since I'm using MacBook Air (Early 2015), OS Sierra.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would suspect that is because the windows vm doesn't have a proper gfx card emulated
at work we have the same issue with our programing software on vmware esx.
parts of the SCADA UI don't render properly.
Only way arround was to add a gfx card to the vm or increase the resources to the emulated gfx card for us.

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
I would suspect that is because the windows vm doesn't have a proper gfx card emulated
at work we have the same issue with our programing software on vmware esx.
parts of the SCADA UI don't render properly.
Only way arround was to add a gfx card to the vm or increase the resources to the emulated gfx card for us.
I see. Thanks! May you give me suggestion on the best virtual graphic card for me to use?

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
I see. Thanks! May you give me suggestion on the best virtual graphic card for me to use?
Sorry i haven't used a mac in over 10 years so i don't know the hypervisors on it.

vmware hypervisors allow you to set resource limets for the virtual gpu.
ms hypervisors don't ,only true command line you can pass trough a second physical gpu

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Hey Guys, so I use my previous 9A save game with this latest build, but everytime I sleep and wake up the next day this always happened.

I modded some values in the previous version of the game, but nothing to extreme just followed some mod tweak guide here, but I dont copy over these previously modded js plugin files into the new version of the game, should I copy it or what could be the cause ?

Thanks

1633535925674.png

Jan 26, 2019
It's not moded or anything. I did al the side jobs in one day. Any ideas?
To fix this, go to plugins and find RemitarryMisc.js, then look for the remMiscDailyReport call and replace it with any string. The daily report won't work but it'll prevent the crash. Not sure if he renamed the function, I couldn't find the correct function to call.

Legionnaire

Feb 25, 2018
Hey Guys, so I use my previous 9A save game with this latest build, but everytime I sleep and wake up the next day this always happened.

I modded some values in the previous version of the game, but nothing to extreme just followed some mod tweak guide here, but I dont copy over these previously modded js plugin files into the new version of the game, should I copy it or what could be the cause ?

Thanks
Should always copy everything over tbf, also check literally 2 posts above you to see a quote with the link to fix the problem.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes