Vincentzerov

Dec 3, 2019
Anyone have issues with steam achievements ? I defeat the lvl1 boss but didnt have the achieve.

Edit: If you have more than 1 save FOLDER, the achievements don't trigger

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
The difference between the old and the new. Just wow. Simply amazing.

View attachment 1547072 View attachment 1547074
I beat level 5 first try. And got the Happy End (I guess by which you become a huge slut and married to the Prince). And I'm guesing there's another happy end is to stay pure to the end (Karryn keeps her virginity). Also...I made myself lose on purpose on level 5 and another final boss fight (nothing in the final boss fight) and level 5 is just like the rest but still amazing. Bad ending is just bad ending.

Trash

Mar 27, 2017
Are there any gameplay reasons for playing hardcore mode, like extra titles and stuff?
Certain "Perks" can only select by hardcore mode, they are not like positive perks, more like weakness. Such as increase sensibility of all body area. But no, play it if you find the other mode too easy but you dun get extra stuff.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
anyone can confirm if voice acting been added on. I am not buying until voice acting been added.
Karryn is FULLY voice acted. (Except in the prologue and Text boxes). Basically, everything in her purple test is voice acted, and when she says her "Good Night" before sleeping that's also voice acted. She even has moans, grunts and quick quips (quips happen while dodging) She is very much Voice acted in EVERYHTING.

Anyone have issues with steam achievements ? I defeat the lvl1 boss but didnt have the achieve.
If you are using a save from the beta or just past ver, just start a New Game+ run, that fixed it for me.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Saw this game got released on Steam but didn't see the 'Completed' tag here. Does anyone know what's left to be added? Anything major like story related things or maybe just bug fixes?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
You don't need to bother with Cheat Engine.

You can download & install to basically have a cheat menu for any RPGMaker MV games.
Instructions are .
works great for most things but cant seem to change control or order sadly

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Holy shiiiit. I just logged on to steam to see the price in my region (almost sure I won't buy coz 30 USD would be more than what most AAA titles cost in my region) and was shocked to see it so low. Was only half expecting it to be around 50% less like most AAA titles are in my region.

So went to SteamDB to compare prices in other regions and I don't think I've ever seen regional prices so varied. 2.6 USD in Argentina to 28 USD in Israel (incl discount). Dayummm!

Definitely buying it now. 7 USD is more than worth it and easily affordable for me.

1639624713223.png

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
I'm willing to pay $10. But due to region pricing I'm expected to pay $33+tax while someone else can pay $7. So rather than getting my $10 they can have nothing. When and if a sale happens I will pay $10. Until then nothing.
You know that's an excuse.
If you do not want to buy it, then do not do it but at least have the consideration of not coming to say it and so other people will not take you as a justification.
You know that 30$ are cheap for what you get, no matters how cost for others, im from europe and for me was 20€ release sale included, and what? we had lots of time to save that 30$, I stopped supporting the DONATIONS to save money for the release.

You want all that regular games of grinding hours and then have few sex scenes after a quest? that others with maybe 10 CG? or maybe that others with eternal alpha develop for more than 5 years? then ok if you still want that dont but KP.

But please people dont come to say here "I dont buy the game" just play the fucking game, dont act like cocky or heroes that "fight against injustice" for fucking reasonable 30$.

We are not telling just to that 2 devs who did KP what we want, lots of other devs who do hentai games have their eyes on KP, we are telling to that other devs how we will react if they release a quality game like this one.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes