Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
The only 'legit' way to not have panties in the morning is a passive with internal name PASSIVE_PANTIES_STRIPPED_THREE_ID. With this passive you have a 25% chance to not have panties when you wake up. This passive is not fully implemented yet and therefore if you get the passive by altering the code/requirements it does not show up in your list ingame. The effects for some not-implemented passives are already working like for this one and has nothing to do with titles.
The fastest way to get the effect without having non-implemented passives is a little code tweak:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RemtairyKarrynPassives.js i cant open just tell me some error

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
February 12, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Unfortunately, this week's report is going to be pretty short, I'm sorry. For the past week, I've basically been working a little bit on Island Saga and Bifrost to keep their development on track, and then continued to work on the design for the receptionist job. I've been implementing and testing some parts of the receptionist job, but it's not at the stage of design where I'm comfortable with sharing any details about it yet since things could change right now.

So interesting, I'll talk about what is going to be in the next release, v.5. As mentioned in old Progress Reports before v.4 was released, v.5 is going to contain the Level 2 Defeated battle, and the Receptionist Job. In addition, as thanks for everyone's support, v.5 is also going to include a new scene with the guards, and also a Defeated battle that happens when you lose to the guards. Currently, if you lose to the guards in the EB Hallway then nothing happens, and if you lose to the guards during an Invasion Battle, they just take half of the prison's fundings. But in v.5, losing in either of those situation will send Karryn to a special Defeated battle that Sachinama showed the rough sketches of in his last post.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017

Unfortunately, this week's report is going to be pretty short, I'm sorry. For the past week, I've basically been working a little bit on Island Saga and Bifrost to keep their development on track, and then continued to work on the design for the receptionist job. I've been implementing and testing some parts of the receptionist job, but it's not at the stage of design where I'm comfortable with sharing any details about it yet since things could change right now.

So interesting, I'll talk about what is going to be in the next release, v.5. As mentioned in old Progress Reports before v.4 was released, v.5 is going to contain the Level 2 Defeated battle, and the Receptionist Job. In addition, as thanks for everyone's support, v.5 is also going to include a new scene with the guards, and also a Defeated battle that happens when you lose to the guards. Currently, if you lose to the guards in the EB Hallway then nothing happens, and if you lose to the guards during an Invasion Battle, they just take half of the prison's fundings. But in v.5, losing in either of those situation will send Karryn to a special Defeated battle that Sachinama showed the rough sketches of in his last post.
Me knowing we're getting the receptionist job next patch:

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017

uh, so nothing about lv2 subjugated on 0.5, dam i am desperate about all the shit after lv2 subjugated stuff

Reactions: ray3dave

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
I know the game is still in the early stage, but will it have pregnancy and milking?
The developers said no. It's too bad though, I really want to see Karryn get pregnant at least in one of the endings.

Or maybe if they add enemies sucking her boobs and bit her nipples, or eating her pussy (not goblins) would make her even hotter

Reactions: Yann33

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
I haven't been keeping up with development for long - will there be any 'traditional' H-scenes, or will they all be in the interactive battle style? I quite enjoy the current style of H-scenes, but I was just curious.

Jan 28, 2018

Fantastic! Cant wait when it comes out. : )

Plus, actually looking forward to Island Saga.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scias85

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
karryns prison? nah. Tit Pinching Prison Simulator 2019. thats like... most of the interaction lol
Just lower the boobs desire. Make sure the other desires are up and you will get those kinds of interactions. Also if you want a tutorial you can go to the guard quarters, which is the first room south of Karryn's bedroom or to the kitchen. The explanations are actually pretty thorough and explain what each aspect of the game does and how to play.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017

Even Rem's short progress report is more exciting than the progress reports of most of the game developers out there.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i dont find this to be true :v see i used my will power damn near every turn to lower boob desire...and nothing came of it. even with maximum will there simply isnt enough to stop it. because you need multiple enemies to even instagate something. and if they're ALL going for tits. then you're SOL.
Try fighting goblins, they usually always go for the pussy. The guards outside of your room go for handjobs. The thing is, in my playthroughs I almost never lower any kind of desire and Karryn becomes a huge slut real fast. And yeah it can be kind of slow but that's one of the things I like.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i dont find this to be true :v see i used my will power damn near every turn to lower boob desire...and nothing came of it. even with maximum will there simply isnt enough to stop it. because you need multiple enemies to even instagate something. and if they're ALL going for tits. then you're SOL.
That is just a false statement. You just don't understand the machanics of the game. First of all, you don't need multiple enemies. I can get laid, Day 1 by only one Thug. Same goes for Goblin. Your issue is probably, that you want something from enemies, that can't do something. For example a Prisoner, will never start a Sex Action on his own. Most they do is groping or join into the action, when the MC is locked into a Sex Position. Thugs can start Vaginal Sex. Goblin can start licking your Pussy. Guards can start Handjobs, Titjob and Rimjob. Nerds can start Footjob. Ninjas can start Rimjob. Slime can start a specific Sexposition just for them. Probably forgetting something. Now for everything certain conditions needs to be true. Example, for Vaginal Sex, your Character needs to be wet, have high Pussy and Cock Desire and the Thug needs to be horny (red face).

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If i dont understand the mechanics of the game. then the dev has done a bad job explaining it. I got more insight from you than the game in literally hours.

that is not a good thing. stop giving this game praise because boobs. which notably happens ALOT with 2d 2dcg games. also. nice counter review. not.
I don't think that's the case here. While Karryn might have huge boobs yes, I think people like it because of the management system and its chance to evolve down the line. I didn't understand the game at all during my first playthrough which took me hours, but then again that's the same with most games I tend to play.

Reactions: VKKV

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If i dont understand the mechanics of the game. then the dev has done a bad job explaining it. I got more insight from you than the game in literally hours.

that is not a good thing. stop giving this game praise because boobs. which notably happens ALOT with 2d 2dcg games. also. nice counter review. not.
Sorry, you are not the center of the universe. I couldn't care less about your review, since I already played the game. So I don't read the reviews. Because by your logic, I would have done that every single time, somebody wrote a negative review but I didn't. Weird isn't it.

Also, a lot of stuff is explained in the game. Just talk to everybody. Is every single Detail explained? No. Could it be better? Sure but there is enough there, that you can get a basic understanding of ingame mechanics.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019

The guards in guard quarters can explain about attacks and battles. When you open the edicts and repair the mess hall, prisoners will have conversation about the sex mechanism of Karryn to other prisoner... It is better to not skip the explanatory battle in the beginning as Yasu will explain about the edicts system

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes