2pacalypse

Sep 12, 2017
Cant get it to work. if i try to initiate combat, or change zones to anything other than the bedroom or the hallway immediately outside of it I just get the Remtairy and it stays like that forever. doesn't even crash, to freeze just keeps showing the logo

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I would like to chime in and say that it is IMPERATIVE that Karryn's first kiss...always be with a cock. (~.~):b

samuel1154 No, I believe they have two other games in progress, though this one may be seeing more updates. They have all 3 they are working on listed on their Discord.

Reactions: Xhin

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
So I went through all requirements for each passive and edited them to the maximal reachable value. (The titles were much faster, because most are already in the game) Now every passive and title that can be normally achieved in the game at the moment should be unlocked automatically.
There are some restrictions however:
  • The "first time" passives need a partner (some enemy) to trigger. This is because of how the record mechanic works. So a few passives are gained after having the first time (see records tab) in that category. (includes only vag sex, anal sex and kiss atm)
  • The titles get unlocked after sleeping (without notifications).
  • To unlock all passives you have to fight a few times, because they are only given after fights. Fleeing works fine, too.

How to use the tweak:
  • backup your old files RemtairyNewPassives.js and RemtairyKarrynTitles.js from the $gamefolder$\www\js\plugins folder!
  • backup your entire save folder
  • put the downloaded files into the folder where the originals were located and rename them to the aforementioned names (replacing the originals in that folder)
  • start a new game or load an existing one

IMPORTANT: works only on version v.4u!
(I will try to update the files when new versions come out)
well this is shit it did fuck all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mamaboiii

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Played this during 3.4 I think - a few months back. Is this version either less grindy or significantly have more content?

MKGamez

Jun 13, 2018
I went through some files from the $gamefolder$\www\js\plugins and basically have made these modifications to the game:
Basic Three Attacks will deal 30k dmg, the cleave attack will deal 30k dmg, whenever you sleep you will make and save 2000 edicts, cost of edicts actually give you money rather than you spending money. Also all enemies will only do H based attacks and at the bar you will easily get drunk and be lewd to your "customers". Another thing, when Karryn is masturbating in her office I'm pretty sure as soon as she is done, bunch of guards will appear!

How to use the tweak:
  • backup your old files from the $gamefolder$\www\js\plugins folder! ( or even better backup the whole folder! )
  • backup your entire save folder
  • put the downloaded files into the folder where the originals were located and rename them to the aforementioned names (replacing the originals in that folder)
  • start a new game or load an existing one

IMPORTANT: only tested on version v.4u!
what is the programs you use to edit this plugins?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Played this during 3.4 I think - a few months back. Is this version either less grindy or significantly have more content?
That depends. The game is not grindy at all in my opinion, if you know what you are doing. But since there are people complaining about it, my guess is, that you would think it is still grindy, since the 2nd Floor is much harder compared to the 1st.

For content compared to 0.3, you can now work in a bar, once you unlocked it with an edict. There is new 2nd Floor as already mentioned, with 3 new enemies, that have new positions like Footjob, Rimjob or Slime using all 3 holes at the same time. Nerds use Sextoys if giving a chance. I am sure, that I am missing some other stuff because smaller stuff got added, like Goblins can now engage fucking the MC when they lick her Pussy.

Reactions: cracklemere

MKGamez

Jun 13, 2018
I use Notepad ++ aka text/source code editor and basically play with values or change code here and there until I'm satisfied with the needs/results I have. ( Of course Notepad ++ is not a need/must, I'm sure you can use any sort of text/source code editor! )
thanks!

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
what is numbers of passives you have, because i played for few hours 7-8 and gathered 156, idk what is maximum, but if you edit game can you says how much you gathered so far?

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Not sure if someone already posted this, but I figured out a way for Karryn to put toys on after she sleeps.

Open RemtairyPrison.js and look for Advance Next Day and add this code, I put it right after actor.resetArtisanMeal();

actor.isWearingClitToy();
actor.isWearingPussyToy();
actor.isWearingAnalToy();
actor.setBodyPartToy(7);
actor._wearingClitToy = CLIT_TOY_PINK_ROTOR;
actor.setBodyPartToy(8);
actor._wearingPussyToy = PUSSY_TOY_PENIS_DILDO;
actor.setBodyPartToy(10);
actor._wearingAnalToy = ANAL_TOY_ANAL_BEADS;

I don't know if there's any unnecessary code in there, but it works for me so I didn't bother looking it over. All three toys are equipped, and I guess you can alter it for different combinations ( 1581347713329.png ). I imagine you can add this same code after battles and whatnot, but I imagine it might conflict with some things, e.g. I don't think your suppose to have toys on during bar storage scenes.

Use at your own caution!

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Got audio problems with the game, can anyone help? Last time I played, I had no problems, but this time all the sound is gone despite being maxed out.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
After playing this game i feel empty inside because i cant find anything as good as this and also because this will most likely need a year to be finished 10/10 even though there isn't much content
Same. No other game can compare.

But there's actually an insane amount of content already to be honest. I've played through on various difficulties about a half dozen times and it's different every time. But yeah, starting the third floor or giving us access to the level 2 completed edicts would easily double any replay value. I'm excited to see how much of the spoiled images will make it into the next release. Until then I will replay it over and over again.

Reactions: daxy12

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
I just found this game and instantly became one of my favorites, I'm wondering tho how many sex moves can you actually unlock. I have kiss, pet cock, blowjob, footjob and handjob, is there anymore you can unlock? I tried to search this thread but 102 pages is too much. I know that that the assassin npc does rimming, the guards can do titjob, normal prisoners vaginal sex, but is there any way to unlock any of those moves? Thanks for the help.

P.S just so I dont feel like a lazy fuck here is some contribution to people that also just found this game.
from my experience; guards do handjobs/titjobs, normal prisioners vaginal sex, goblins start by cunn and then sex, nerds go for footjobs, assassins rimming, slimes go for every hole (like the good slimes they are). Most of these scenes can have extras (like while you are doing a titjob you can get fucked and also blowjob if there are enough enemies) Probably missing some scenes tho

Reactions: Kalebon
4.60 star(s) 396 Votes