BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
You will need to defeat the boss in order to subjugate the floor. It's like the boss in the first floor. Also the warden didn't betray you, he was testing you.
The floor doesn't actually get subjugated in this version right?

Selene_R

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have the issue where your save file gets deleted
When you open the game if you get a pop up saying some profile trouble or something, if you close that tab and then close the game your save file gets deleted, don't close that tab if it opens.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I...
Need...
Update...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You..........
and all of us.......
will get update.......
after 2 months......

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAHHHHH

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a way to edit the code and unlock all the passives?
As well as the title?
So I went through all requirements for each passive and edited them to the maximal reachable value. (The titles were much faster, because most are already in the game) Now every passive and title that can be normally achieved in the game at the moment should be unlocked automatically.
There are some restrictions however:
  • The "first time" passives need a partner (some enemy) to trigger. This is because of how the record mechanic works. So a few passives are gained after having the first time (see records tab) in that category. (includes only vag sex, anal sex and kiss atm)
  • The titles get unlocked after sleeping (without notifications).
  • To unlock all passives you have to fight a few times, because they are only given after fights. Fleeing works fine, too.

How to use the tweak:
  • backup your old files RemtairyNewPassives.js and RemtairyKarrynTitles.js from the $gamefolder$\www\js\plugins folder!
  • backup your entire save folder
  • put the downloaded files into the folder where the originals were located and rename them to the aforementioned names (replacing the originals in that folder)
  • start a new game or load an existing one

IMPORTANT: works only on version v.4u!
(update for v0.5q.2 here)

Last edited:

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
I got a skill called surrender. It's a version of Give Up for energy.

Kinda useful when you want to get Karryn surrounded by men in bar storeroom (or toilet, when the update is available)

minin

Mar 2, 2019
ive been having alot of trouble trying to get the standing up position, any tips on how?
edit: wow i just got it lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Christo_Reese

dnm13

Dec 2, 2017
is there any sex skill that makes her fuck with the other?
not just blowjob or handjob, footjob etc but straight to her vagina/ anus?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
As on V0.4u there is no way to directly engage enemies in actual sex (I.E. vaginal, anal). You can only really manipulate the game into making it into the only choice for enemies using the release desire & calm desire skills, what you'd need to do is raise your pussy or ass desire above a certain threshold (certain passives lower the required threshold), have the enemy in the erect state( use the kiss, flaunt sometimes works for me as well), and use flaunt to get enemies to engage in sexual attacks. What your going for is a high enough pussy or ass desire but low enough of any other desire (cock desire may help but enemies tend to go for handjobs when its up) so that the enemy can only use one route. Now all you have to do is pray that the enemies don't raise your other desires during their attack phase and force you into other unwanted sexual attacks! Aren't you glad it isn't complicated at all? GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: minin

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is this the only game remtairy is working on rn? Im not a patron so can anyone tell me if theres an estimated time till the next update or not.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes