ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
tbh it was easy to miss since this thread was sprinting with new pages and a new update every day and it was during xmas period
getting my hopes up seeing this on top of "latest updates" :(

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is level 2 actually beatable yet?

I was so excited to finally get past the slimes and get some new edicts going and it just slams the door in my face and says 'lolnope'!

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So they said they wanted to focus on finishing their two other games, any progress reports on that? It just says "Early 2020" for Island Saga which could be anywhere from this month till the end of the next.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
So they said they wanted to focus on finishing their two other games, any progress reports on that? It just says "Early 2020" for Island Saga which could be anywhere from this month till the end of the next.
few pages back creator said he is done with his part of the work for the other games and passed them up to the next guy so now he works on Karryn (reception job if i recall)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
few pages back creator said he is done with his part of the work for the other games and passed them up to the next guy so now he works on Karryn (reception job if i recall)
So the full team so to speak is back on Karryn's because I remember last time I checked they said they would occasionally work on Karryn's in the background but otherwise focus on the two other games until they were done

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Here I was expecting the next update but it's only 0.4u which has been floating around in this thread for a while already.

canchris

Dec 5, 2016
When working in the bar, is it part of the game that some customers and tables can't be selected for periods of time, or is it a bug?

Reactions: ray3dave

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone know how to fix an issue that when you open the equipment tab or the Edict tab it sometimes opens to a blank screen though sometimes it's partially loaded in though you can still scroll through and select the options (though it's just a colored outline)...... ? I'm using Win 10 if that helps... 1147.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes