loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah those stats are more than enough. I'm curious as to which specific action was giving you so much Energy xp though. Not sure on the Fierce Protector title, I'll have to look into it and see what actually unlocks it then.
I only started in prisonner mode,chosed overall body sensivity,and sadism for footjob later.
Then i slept until bad end and restarted in normal difficulty.
Then i bought the accessory heart you mentionned and better bed,then i started to fight guards after equiping the accessory.
I used revitalize every time it was up will guards jerk off,when it was on cooldown i just use cautious stance (or whatever it's called),and that's all.
i bought some edicts that give stat info and income (the more interesting) to have funds,to later unlock the eddict that increase END and EN growth further,since the sun accessory is too expensive.
When i reached 150 subudued ennemies with the guards i was already lvl 12,and started to work on flaunt skill after a bad end,just buy better bed to lower chance of getting stat/charm malus,buy the infos edict mentionned earlier,while fighting guards to additional funds,and with the charms lvl you get from leveling (thanks to the heart accessory that also increase a bit the charm growth)it's pretty easy,just buy cheap accessories and your at my point.

Last edited:

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Im having an issue with trying to launch the game.
It starts up and only gets as far as the "REMTAIRY" logo screen. After that it does nothing.
It doesn't crash, freeze or anything. It just doesn't go past the logo.

Any one have ideas on what I can try?

Reactions: Pingy

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
If you're not freezing or crashing then I'd suggest waiting a whole lot more. No, seriously; the game takes forever to load. Just launch the game and go make some tea in the meantime.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If you're not freezing or crashing then I'd suggest waiting a whole lot more. No, seriously; the game takes forever to load. Just launch the game and go make some tea in the meantime.
Probably depends on your hardware. It loads quite fast for me.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
No my hardware is uptodate.
I also i did have ONE time this happeend. I tried rebooting and it worked fine.
But i uninstalled it

i got back to trying it and still, even after a reboot, it doesnt load.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
My only guess would be HDD vs SSD. My PC isn't top of the line anymore (thought it isn't an average potato either), but the funny thing is - no other game, old or new, AAA or indie takes THIS long to load for me (which admittedly was a bit of a hyperbole, it's actually more like 1.5 minute, but compared to "nearly instant" this does sound like forever, lol).

clappy

Sep 17, 2017
Also, I do have a Prisoner save of a slut run that's still on the first boss. End is lvl 22, Energy is lvl 6, Slut lvl 112, has Fierce Protector, and is about 7 hours deep if anyone wants that posted I wouldn't mind.
If you would be so kind, that seems to be of interest for me at least.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
This game scratch a lot of inches I had. Playing a slut build and not even need to use offensive attacks is the best, I finished the demo on secretary mode because I only want to breeze through the content so I hope I'm not losing anything. Is there any list/walkthrough for getting passives?

I already understood how the system works, but I feel some are more subtle to get (like the "flaunt" one).

websurfing6969

Sep 28, 2018
So, I know this sounds kind of weird, but I was playing the game and my external hard drive I store it on started clicking. Needless to say I lost everything on the hard drive. I have a warranty so I'll replace it, but Im kind of lazy and dont want to make up the progress. Can I have someone's save file. I was almost maxed out on the easy one so that would be nice, but beggars cant be choosers lol.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
If you would be so kind, that seems to be of interest for me at least.
See attached file.
So, I know this sounds kind of weird, but I was playing the game and my external hard drive I store it on started clicking. Needless to say I lost everything on the hard drive. I have a warranty so I'll replace it, but Im kind of lazy and dont want to make up the progress. Can I have someone's save file. I was almost maxed out on the easy one so that would be nice, but beggars cant be choosers lol.
I'm assuming slutty Karryn. I'll add my 110 Energy Secretary Karryn to the mix.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
$10 don't have access to a newer build yet, do they? (If so I'd gladly pay to access it)

If not has there been any hints as when to expect a new version? I've seen a ton of spoiler images but it looks like no new gameplay for quite awhile now.

I wish the dev only had this game to work on.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
$10 don't have access to a newer build yet, do they? (If so I'd gladly pay to access it)

If not has there been any hints as when to expect a new version? I've seen a ton of spoiler images but it looks like no new gameplay for quite awhile now.

I wish the dev only had this game to work on.
It'll take a couple of months. The programmer is getting one of the other games ready for release, so he stopped working on this one.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
any1 ever tried a dexterity run? If yes what are the things to consider to level up mainly dex and charm and is it even effective with the sex attacks as they mention that dmg is from dex and the sexlvl skill of the specific action

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how can i edit stats like charm , energy ,etc ?
Since i cant seem to change them with a save editor

Last edited:

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
To any of the big time karryn code editors, what's the best way to edit the code so that the enemies except for the Goblins and Slimes of course only focus on perverted attacks?

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Unlocked
February 5th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi everyone, Sachinama here.
We're working on the guard's defeated battle this week. Now, let me show you the sketch of scenes.
And we've added a system for situations where Karryn takes off her gloves, tie and the warden hat.
And furthermore, I re-edited the Guard Quarters.
Before:

After:

You get close to guards and several icons appear. I think this is useful! (I also redrew all Guards CG)

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

Unlocked
February 5th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi everyone, Sachinama here.
We're working on the guard's defeated battle this week. Now, let me show you the sketch of scenes.
And we've added a system for situations where Karryn takes off her gloves, tie and the warden hat.
And furthermore, I re-edited the Guard Quarters.
Before:

After:

You get close to guards and several icons appear. I think this is useful! (I also redrew all Guards CG)
I seriously cannot wait for that new defeated CG

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes