fraazx

Feb 6, 2018

Unlocked
February 5th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi everyone, Sachinama here.
We're working on the guard's defeated battle this week. Now, let me show you the sketch of scenes.
And we've added a system for situations where Karryn takes off her gloves, tie and the warden hat.
And furthermore, I re-edited the Guard Quarters.
Before:

After:

You get close to guards and several icons appear. I think this is useful! (I also redrew all Guards CG)
Thx for the post

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019

Unlocked

We're working on the guard's defeated battle this week. Now, let me show you the sketch of scenes.
And we've added a system for situations where Karryn takes off her gloves, tie and the warden hat.
Before:

After:

You get close to guards and several icons appear. I think this is useful! (I also redrew all Guards CG)
Thanks for sharing the update.

This is getting hotter and hotter to the release. I will buy this game on Steam when it's released. Still waiting on that boobs sucking action, though. I do hope it'll be added to the game.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018

Unlocked

Before:

After:

I'm waiting the update *-*

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glad to see more options with this, if they keep up with this sort of quality the final product will be awesome if what they have now is so good.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Well ,i'm happy to support the dev by subscribing to patreon,but i love the game so much that i can't skip the patreons mails/news showing new stuff and this forum,spoiling myself the new arts.
I would prefer to discover them in game,but eh,like i said,this game is so good that i can't avoid them,i read this thread every day,and when i receive a mail from patreon i can't resist to open it :p

This game is awesome!!! ^^

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
I really like this game and i can't wait for next update/realese.
But I'm also very curious about the other 2 remtairy's projects: "Island SAGA" and "Club Bifrost".
is there any way to try them?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
To any of the big time karryn code editors, what's the best way to edit the code so that the enemies except for the Goblins and Slimes of course only focus on perverted attacks?
So I tried some things and they worked so far. I assume the tweak works in general, but if not, just post here the scenario and I'll try to fix it. So here's a tweak to make all enemies want Karryn and only use perverted attacks. Following that a little guide to exclude certain enemy types:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Litshadow

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
how you can do that? I don't have that action
I first saw it when I started modifying code a bit. I made it so Karryn started with a bit more masturbation skill and that was the result. Honestly not sure if it's currently possible without modding.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
ah ok, because I'm train to get all the update in the current version but It's annoying not have money

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system! The current alpha version has gameplay up to the boss of Level 1.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-22
Release Date: 2019-12-22
Developer: Remtairy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4n
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest [v1.2k] [Happy Life]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to @Father Silent for sharing!

View attachment 352273 View attachment 352275 View attachment 352279

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
how you can do that? I don't have that action
You can easily get it without modding the game. All you need is high mouth and/or boob desire. To be exact, you need to have more boobDesire + mouthDesire than twice the required desire for boob petting, which you can look up.

Reactions: minin

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Well ,i'm happy to support the dev by subscribing to patreon,but i love the game so much that i can't skip the patreons mails/news showing new stuff and this forum,spoiling myself the new arts.
I would prefer to discover them in game,but eh,like i said,this game is so good that i can't avoid them,i read this thread every day,and when i receive a mail from patreon i can't resist to open it :p

This game is awesome!!! ^^
Are there any Sachinama art updates that haven't yet been posted here?

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes