mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
When working in the bar, is it part of the game that some customers and tables can't be selected for periods of time, or is it a bug?
It seems to be a bug. When it happens (especially if I notice it at the beginning of the shift) I just alt+f4 and thanks to the autosaving just start the bar event anew. In most cases that fixes it.

Reactions: canchris

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Dunno, I searched the thread for just the word "beg" and only our last few posts came up. I think it's the first time anyone has mentioned this skill?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
How do get these two Energy-Skills?
- Flaunt
- Beg for Forgiveness

I can't get these two :D
It's in the game's code yes, but isn't programmed yet. From what I understand from a few sparce post about it its supposed to make Karryn do the stereotypical Japanese apology on knees, head bowed pose. Long story short its just a place holder spot for what it will become.

Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
An excellent game play and the artwork is fucking awsome, hope we can get a lot of content in the future version.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
You have to have her level pretty much capped out with as many martial skills as you can get from Edicts. It's a tough fight, even on Easy.

Reactions: miloss

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
how to beat that giant slime boss on lvl 2??
One way is to getting healing thoughts edict, buy energy items and get as much energy as possible and rape everything to death using healing thoughts to keep your energy up.

Another is to spend points in strength tree and get the big hit skill (slam I think it was?). If you focus on fighting your way through the game.

Reactions: miloss

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
You have to have her level pretty much capped out with as many martial skills as you can get from Edicts. It's a tough fight, even on Easy.
so there is no way to skip the fight?
i expected that there is a story behind it, like talking to that old warden that betrayed you and than developing a slime dismantling poison that also happens to melt your clothes or some thing??

guess i'l grind..

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes