RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Guys need some help! I have problems with this game. Sometimes it freezed and a lot of lags.
Go to the game's settings and set the "Force 60 FPS" and "Smoother CG Loading" to "ON".

If it's still laggy, turn the "Force 60 FPS" to "OFF" then go to your graphics' control panel and manually limit the game's FPS to 60.

If that still doesn't help, your only choice is to set "Simple Battle Cut-ins" to "ON" which disables their animations.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
how long the game been developed?
i see no completed tag, is it going to get more content? dlc?

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Trying to beat it on Prisoner difficulty, finding level 2 impossible to beat past the first slimes. Already had a 'bad end' once, so technically it's a second playthrough with high stats, she's level 19 but that room just gets me every time.

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
Hey, so i used the exhibionist mode, i used the guide and everzthing worked, but when i start the game, game tells me
Failed to load img/statusmenu/statusWindow_Anus_Aroused.png and i have no idea what to do, did to someone accured this problem and how did you dealt with it?

Reactions: yougotsinned

SluttyElf

Aug 7, 2016
I remember in an older version there were posters with Karryn on the walls. Anyone knows how to unlock them?

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
anyway i can enable save from anywhere? for now idc bout the rest but till ccmod gets updated i just wanna have that
EDIT: Saw the tweaks got updated so you can ignore this msg

Last edited:

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Trying to beat it on Prisoner difficulty, finding level 2 impossible to beat past the first slimes. Already had a 'bad end' once, so technically it's a second playthrough with high stats, she's level 19 but that room just gets me every time.
Try using different types of attack. One of the 3 main types stops their health regeneration.
Or just fuck them into submission if you're going for a slut build.

Wait, prisoner difficulty? Why on earth would you do that to yourself?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone please tell me where is ・6つの縛りプレイが全部できるようになりました。 from Idon't konw what's that mean and I can't find it in game, where can I find it
it says six new challenges available to play. Similar info you can find... here. In first post, but it looks like its available after you end the game and leave the fort.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm sorry but that's not even remotely true lol.
1. It is only on new and trending games with less than 800 players (for comparison a recently released f2p mod of a 2005 game has more people playing/reviewing it)
2. It has never been on the global top seller's list nor will it ever be (not because the game is bad but simply because it won't reach the required purchases)

If you are seeing it in your own steam top seller list then please keep in mind that the list is created based on your personal interests and overall regional purchases, which obviously differ region by region.

AFAIK, Being a DIK is the most popular and most bought H game on steam.
There are sites, that track the Global Steam Sales list. There it was 3rd at some point. So please, if you have no clue, what you are talking about, don't say anything.

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
is there any way to edit order and control i tried using the save editor and the one posted earlier but even if i change values in both of them the values in game remain unchanged (tried sleeping to update the values just in case but didnt work)?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
is there any way to edit order and control i tried using the save editor and the one posted earlier but even if i change values in both of them the values in game remain unchanged (tried sleeping to update the values just in case but didnt work)?
Refer to this comment.
The mod is only for edict btw.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes