Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Version v1.0.1g3 Full CC Mod v9b.j (Temporary fix for cc mod)

Please replace this to www/data to fix some bugs
HEy Thank you for that, just a quick question, Has this been tested? as in has the CC Mod Part tested?
I has download a similar file with 1.0.1f with the same mod version but the Mod Part wasn't working ( as in no preg or Discipline {which is why someone would get the Mod in the first})

Just wanted to check before downloading and extracting and editing the .js ony to find that the Mod Section did not work. :(

Still thank you for the upload.

Aug 22, 2020
HEy Thank you for that, just a quick question, Has this been tested? as in has the CC Mod Part tested?
I has download a similar file with 1.0.1f with the same mod version but the Mod Part wasn't working ( as in no preg or Discipline {which is why someone would get the Mod in the first})

Just wanted to check before downloading and extracting and editing the .js ony to find that the Mod Section did not work. :(

Still thank you for the upload.
yup i have tested this from start to finish from level 1 until 5 and i can assure you that it work. But if other have problem please send me a detail of the problem and maybe some screen shot so i can tweak it again and please remember this note that i made on the previous version because its a mod for v9b.j that i tweak it to work to the current version it will of course have a bug that will occur until the real dev of CC Mod officially update the CC Mod themselves

Reactions: Devilrv

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
how to build the strip club? lvl 3 is rioting currently and its still not letting me build it. I have enough edits and funds for it. is this a bug? steam version, im in free play mode currently just beat it on secretary
You cannot build anything on a level that is rioting/in anarchy. Quell the riot first.

Jan 27, 2019
I'm looking to modify my game files to remove certain enemies from appearing in-game. Does anyone know which plugin file contains enemy information?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I appreciate it but I'm done with this one. Been on for 15hrs today and have gotten nowhere. My problem is fundamental misunderstanding the basic mechanics of the game. I doubt a save with all titles unlocked will help me resolve this. This is just one of those games that isn't for me. I do appreciate you trying to help though.
Have you tried playing on easy difficulty? From my experience, it is better to avoid sexual interactions early on the game and just defeat enemies with strength and counters. I got to the final boss within like 10 days doing that.

The NPCs at base are also very informative which you should definitely talk to them all if you're struggling to understand how all the mechanics work.

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
Trying v1.0.1f and for some reason auto saves dont work on easy dificulty, but on other ones all fine.
Is it a thing for last build or bug?

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Trying v1.0.1f and for some reason auto saves dont work on easy dificulty, but on other ones all fine.
there's a cheat the disables autosave. check if you've enabled that cheat or not.
cheats work on Secretary Mode ONLY, in case you didn't realize coz you were playing in other modes

Reactions: MrFranky26

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
It's been a long journey and we're nearing the end... still no in-game pregnancy and birth (probably would be dlc? xD)

Would be the first game I would literally pay for (and not just pirate) if only the pandemic doesn't screwed my work over xD
Rem has said this multiple times and so have many people in this server. He has no plans for pregnancy for this game. You'll have to depend on mods for that

Reactions: Seamonkey

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
hi sorry,
i'm having an issue, during the defeat battle in floor 5 it keep saying "it has no effect on karryn" and the innmate aren'd doing anything, seems stucked for some reason, even if she do action is not working

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That's because you probably overwrote your saves and config with the one accidentally archived in with that update.
And in that config, the Konami cheat that disables autosave is turned on.

For now, download from the original post which has the latest build of the game as the one in the thread is not updated yet.

Reactions: MrFranky26

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
wait is this up to date?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I was thinking of uploading whole file completely for my mod but updates keep coming and I'm too lazy to check if it will still work or not. So instead I'll upload instructions on how to do it yourself using notepad or notepad++. This will make the game easier to play.
You can install the Compare plugin in Notepad++'s "Plugins Admin" under Plugins context menu.
Using that, you can compare the old file with the new one and see if something is changed.

Can someone mirror this to other sites? Anonfiles is blocked for me and VPN is way too slow, it says 12 hours to download this.
You can use to bypass ISP/Government bans.
The 1.1.1.1 mode enables DNS over HTTPS and the WARP mode is basically a VPN.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You can install the Compare plugin in Notepad++'s "Plugins Admin" under Plugins context menu.
Using that, you can compare the old file with the new one and see if something is changed.

You can use to bypass ISP/Government bans.
The 1.1.1.1 mode enables DNS over HTTPS and the WARP mode is basically a VPN.
WARP doesn't work either but thanks anyway.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes